gold news

 Hello everyone. It's Michael Jacob with Unleashing Intuition Secrets. So, uh, we just, you know, got hammered here in Lake Tahoe. It's been, uh, it's been pretty incredible, uh, the amount of snow that we've gotten, but, uh, you know, it is it is what it is. I think I've shoveled about, uh, somewhere around 9 ft of snow over the last, uh, you know, week or so. So, uh, it is it's going to be, uh, pretty pretty impressive, I think, going forward as far as like the amount of snow, uh, that


we're going to get. Now, you might remember I said, uh, last year in my predictions that, uh, this winter would be, uh, exceptional uh, more than usual. And I said several several weeks ago that we would have all of the reservoirs filled. Guess what? the reservoir the reservoirs are already filled right so uh it's they had uh in some places in California they had in the last seven days they had more than they usually have all year long and that's in San Francisco uh normally uh they're they


have so many inches and San Francisco is not a dry not a dry city by any stretch of imag imagination they get some pretty good range there but uh and 7 days. So, I showed in on my ex uh platform that uh I took some snow cuz the snow is like strange. Uh and uh Tracy did the same thing. She took a a snowball. She and it was hard to make the snowball, right? It's all real unusually fluffy, kind of like styrofoam, right? And so, we had to like really crank to make a snowball. I was going to make a snowman,


but it was like and it should have been wet snow because uh a lot of that uh snow that came in our temperatures were around 39 to uh you know 19° somewhere somewhere in between that. Uh but you know with 39° temperature you should be getting wet snow, heavy snow. Uh so we were shoveling it. She made a little uh you know ball of snow, shook a lighter to it, and it started getting black, right? It didn't melt. Uh and so I got inspired. I was like, I'm going to try that, too. So, I took uh like I said, it


was hard to make a snowball. And uh once I had compacted it, I took a lighter to it. Uh one of those flamethrower lighters, you know, and I took it to it and it just barely moved anything. There was no like water dripping from it. it just got compacted uh a little a little bit at a time. It was like the heat basically it retracted from the heat uh into the snowball instead of like melting. So strange anomalies. Now I don't know, you know, if all of it's like that. I'm hoping that I'm hoping


that's there is some uh you know uh wetness in there and I can tell you there is because we got uh icicles so there is water in there. Uh, and uh, when when the like right now, you see it's pretty bright out there. Uh, when the when the sun comes out, it melts melts the snow and the ice pretty quick. But you see on the trees behind me, they're still pretty fluffy with uh with snow. Uh, but over the next uh, probably today and tomorrow because we're supposed to have sun sunlight uh, for


about the next uh, 5 to six days before the next winter storm comes. So, we'll uh we'll see that the the pine trees basically shake it off, you know, and shake off their their white coat and start absorbing the sun again. So, it's pretty cool to watch that process. Um try burning it. Yep. Aluminum snow. [laughter] I know. Seems to be some in there, right? Uh cuz uh this was a Pineapple Express and we know where the Pineapple Express comes from. It comes from Hawaii where uh the US military


seized those islands long ago uh from the the queen of Hawaii and made her sign off the Hawaiian Islands to the United States. Uh and they make us believe and the the story is that she wanted that to she wanted to do that. But uh it is uh it's 111 right now. So that's angelic number. So I guess they're like saying yes. uh very sad about Hawaii. They've taken over uh the Democrats have basically taken over Hawaii. Uh we know that the Hawaiians uh you know, they've gone and saved


their culture kind of like the Peruvians did when the Spanish showed up and forced the Catholic Church down their throats and uh so they Patcha Mama and all their uh you know, religious uh beliefs and so forth, they went underground with them. not literally, but you know, figuratively. Uh, and you can still encounter some of that if you have the right people that know how to contact those people and they'll come out and do ceremonies with you. It's pretty cool. So, uh, and Hawaiians are


the same way. Hawaiians basically just went underground pretty much with their culture. Uh, and they're waiting for when the US military is gone at some point. So, I don't know when that's going to be. probably not anytime soon, but at some point uh I believe they're going to get thrown off. All right, so uh in the meantime, uh let's let's look at uh you know, some of the things are going on in the world. Uh so I'm going to share the screen. Uh I got some uh got a lot of stuff now later. Juan was


scheduled to come on at 1. Uh he's supposed to come on [clears throat] around 1:30. Uh you know, he got held up with some other stuff. So, I'm just going to do a few things. When he shows up, [clears throat] we'll uh we'll we'll bring him in and we'll uh you know you know discuss a lot of stuff, I'm sure. So, uh just uh be flexible on the time. Uh that's what we've learned to do with Juan. Uh Juan will show up when Juan shows up cuz he's very busy man. All


right. Uh but we love to have them. And I remember uh like five six years ago almost when we started doing our first shows, it was shortly after I went uh live with my YouTube, my YouTube channel blew up. Uh we would have thousands thousands and thousands of people show up. Uh and our last show uh we had we had pretty good numbers. So, I'm hoping that at some point with this new YouTube channel or an old YouTube channel that they took down and uh I protested recently, uh I think about 6 months ago


or so. Uh yeah, can I have that channel back? I think you guys took that. Uh that wasn't fair. And they're like, "You know what? You're right. Here you go. You got it back." But we're gonna be watching you. So, I know they watch me uh and they they they do things behind the scenes, you know, to uh you know, slow down the numbers of people that are subscribing. Now, in in the uh in the chat, I see some of you, you know, are are glad it's I'm back on YouTube. It's


a it's a really good platform. It can be shared around the world. Uh a little bit easier than Rumble. And um and I even had problems in Rumble, you know. Uh but it is it is what it is. Yes, Mary. Wanitoito. Wanitoito. Wanito. Can you hear me? Wanito. [laughter] Uh, come in, Wanito. So, we'll, uh, we'll have Wanito on pretty soon. Uh, and we'll discuss a lot of stuff. But, you know, back in the early days of YouTube, uh, we were discussing stuff that was really, uh, cutting edge. And I


remember when I when I got this YouTube channel back and and Juan came in on one of you know not too long after uh he talked about how or he told me behind the scenes that uh cuz I asked him I said uh is are we getting our free speech back? Is that why I'm I'm on here and can talk like this again? And he's like yes. So Juan is is amazing you know with the insights that he has. uh not only does he have a very scientific mind uh intel side which he's he's very um versed in and then uh of course a


political side uh where he has contacts and uh you know all the way up to the top and uh military uh I know he's he's uh worked with a lot of my SEAL team bros uh you know current and former so uh It's it's kind of cool to see and he has a scientific historical mind. Uh so all of those come in when he has a conversation influ and uh and religious. So uh he has incredible uh he has credible mind. Uh so he brings a lot of these things into the conversation every time he comes in. Uh


so it'll be good. It'll be good going forward. All right. So let's look at uh my my ex account. So my ex account is is growing more than it ever was more because I kind of like uh went into X or Twitter at the time. Uh a little bit after uh it became very popular to go on there. I was like ah you I got to all the Facebook. I was early in Facebook. Uh I was uh you know doing live shows on Facebook and then I went live on YouTube. But uh X was kind of like a a you know secondary thought. Instagram I did stuff


on Instagram. Uh Instagram wasn't all that great either. Seemed like they were restricting me too. Facebook started restricting me. Uh so you uh X completely took me down. Twitter completely took me down. Same time that they took uh President Trump on and hundreds thousands of other um people that were you know of my genre. uh the uh the good the good side I call it. So uh the white hats. So we you know have come back and the ex account has really grown strong. Uh I'm very very pleased it's uh starting to move towards uh


100,000 subscribers which is kind of peanuts for uh some of the other influencers that didn't get kicked off. uh fortunately for them uh were able to continue and built their uh built their channel somehow within that restrictive environment. So good for them. I've always been, you know, I just blow it up out there. Uh and that's that's what I will continue to do. Now, I'm all over the map when it comes to uh information as you guys know. Uh a lot of you guys have been following me for seven, eight


years. uh back when I I when I talk about where I was in uh you know Facebook you doing lives in Facebook and doing courses the intuitive warrior uh channel that I had for a while uh and intuitive you know courses and all that kind of stuff. So, uh, a lot of you have been following me for a long time and it's, uh, I remember when YouTube channels would get taken down. It was like you were like family, you know. Of course, we don't know each other, you know, face to face, but, uh, it is, it


is a family. And it was very disappointing to me when they would take that down cuz I it was like I was losing, you know, family. And of course, some people figured out, you know, finding me again because they'd have to change the name uh to like hide from YouTube. I come in from different names and uh and all this and and different stuff. But I've always done uh I've always been way outside the box, always since I was a little boy, right? Family thought I was weird. I know probably a


lot of you that have been watching me for a while like that. My family thought I was weird too, but uh you know I've always been outside the box on a lot of stuff in the military uh you know as a SEAL and all the way to the top uh in the CIA and all the way at the top. So, uh, some of the reasons why I believe I I reached those, uh, pinnacles is because of I'm so outside the box that I can, you know, look at things and go, we can we can do things a better way. Right now, I look at other people that do


this. You guys know that I I predicted last year that we'd have lots of earthquakes, big earthquakes this year, lots of uh um there would be a tsunami, which we had a tsunami. We had a massive earthquake uh in Russia on one of their islands. Uh and we had some in um uh Japan uh that you know not as big earth not as big as earthquake and not as big a tsunami but the one from uh Russia and the those the island chain basically sent a tsunami believe it or not in some in one spot couple spots of the US which


was the biggest recorded uh tsunami that it ever had ever in recorded history. Of course, it goes back. We can look at, you know, uh, history and see that there were some really, really big tsunamis that have hit the west coast in the past. So, uh, these predictions that I do is, you know, from everyone, everyone has disability. Uh, and these predictions that I do, what I try and teach everybody, and a lot of you guys have started to, uh, you know, many of you are on the same level. I think uh I've trained a lot of people


over the years and just doing these shows watching me you start to connect as well. So that that's one of the beauties beautiful things about doing these shows is we're growing we're in a renaissance of consciousness. Uh and as more and more people start to accept, you know, the capabilities that are within all of us, uh we can we can push out this evil group that is constantly trying to manipulate us and trying to and we've talked about this uh for a while and I think it has been having


that that effect on a lot of stuff. So, let's look at uh one of the things that I'm looking at right now. And this is on my uh X account. So, as you see right here in my X, uh there's earthquake prediction. So, let's watch this a little bit so you get a little feel of what I do. There's other people that are out there doing it. Uh and uh this particular group, earthquake prediction, uh they seem fairly accurate. So, um I'm not feeling at this time a really really big one, but uh


there could be something that shakes shakes things up and these guys are predicting uh the energies the energies that we're having uh in California right now are bringing these these massive storms. So, uh you know, I saw this coming over a year ago and uh here we are. Uh, and of course I'm going to make another prediction here pretty soon about next year. But this is some of the things that all of us have and here's other people that are doing it. >> All right. Uh, good afternoon. This is


Luke Thomas Homequist here at thequakeprediction.com, the earthquake forecast center. It's 5:26 in the afternoon in California. And uh first before we get to the warning for the large earthquake in Southern California near LA, let's do a quick review of our last video. We are forecasting a strong earthquake to hit in California. Our magnitude has always been a very difficult part of the forecast. Um and we're forecasting a strong quake to hit. Let's look at the actual uh maps here.


So here was the forecast. You can see it here in uh the highest risk was here in the eastern part of the San Francisco Bay. And uh all we got was uh well not all we got was a 3.7 hit the San Francisco Bay in the eastern part there with that 98% risk was. Also we had a swarm of 11 earthquakes above 2.5 in that warning area. Um, in that same video, we forecasted a 5.5 to 6.0 earthquake to hit in Japan and a 7.6 earthquake hit in the 95% risk area. And then we said also look out during the next few days in Alaska, we


could get a 7.5 quake. Well, a 7.0 quake hit in southeastern Alaska just uh I believe 20. So, as you guys can see, these guys are picking the areas where the earthquakes are coming. They look at energy, and that's something uh that I've done over time as well. I look at the I feel the energy uh and then I look at what's coming uh and I get from my from my mind as my mind interprets it. So the analytical process of taking uh these intuitive, you know, hits that come through is not always extremely


accurate like these guys are talking about. You know, they're they're saying that uh the energy is ramping up in this area and we should see this level of earthquake, but their predictions are either too high or too low. But their accuracy is right on >> 4 hours later after that video. And then um on December 26th, a 5.6 earthquake hit exactly in our 95% risk area. We're forecasting a strong earthquake to hit in northern Japan. Hit exactly as forecasted. Also, there's one in Greece that hit was 5 something. So,


this forecast model is working better and better as we do more research. 21 years of research and 358,000 followers on social media. Let's take a look at the current warning map. This is the one for today and tomorrow. Usually the quake will hit kind of toward the end of this forecast period. This is the 26th to the 27th. We're looking for about a 5.0 earthquake in the San Francisco Bay during the next about 24 hours. Then you can see that risk begins to extend down into Los Angeles with the 27th and the


28th of uh December. And uh our risk graphs are indicating a peak for this quake here about a 5.0 quake and then this quake uh this energy that's moving from it's very high in the San Francisco bestow but in uh northwest LA here on the 27th to 28th and then a lot of risk there right in Ventur County in Los Angeles County on the 28th central Washington down into Oregon. Again, quakeprediction.com. You can check these maps out. But right now, we are looking at a very well here. We just got a 1.0,


very tiny little earthquake in San Francisco Bay, but it's been very quiet quiet before the storm. So, looking for a strong earthquake to hit 5.0 about in uh San Francisco Bay during the next 24 hours. >> So, we're kind of in that window right now. Uh so, at any moment, uh potentially could be seeing a 5.0 O plus in the San Francisco Bay area. Uh so we'll see uh you know you can you can forecast out uh like I like I said uh my forecasts are usually extremely accurate but not perfect. uh so you're as I tune


into these energies uh more and more and also uh I will tell you that it's becoming difficult to uh predict you know these events going forward because of the consciousness all right so again you know areas where we've seen uh tremendous amounts of energy uh there was a lot of uh rain that was dumped uh in the LA basin area there. So, uh, a lot of, uh, energy came in, you know, through San Francisco and into the area where I'm at. So, we we could very very easily see, uh, something very significant. Uh, but


we'll have to keep our uh, you know, to watch uh, and, you know, just stay stay attuned to what's going on. All right. So, uh, other things, uh, let's see, you know, what has transpired over the last few days. Uh, this is Oenheimer, uh, ranch project. Uh, I think this guy does a really, really good job as well. So, let's listen to what he has to say. Got three dead in catastrophic Christmas flooding in California. East Coast is bracing for heavy snow. We're going to get to that just a moment. An


atmospheric river that dumped rain on California. Most of the week was easing Friday as New York City and other parts of the Northeast could get nearly a foot of snow. Ho ho ho. Al Gore is a boore. Three people were dead in California by Friday after major storms swept through the state causing days of rain and flooding over the Christmas holiday. While in New York City, a storm was forecast to dump around a half a foot of snow. And the governor declares a state of emergency for 36 New York counties


including including central New York. Take a look at that. That's going to be the cat uh cat skills live updates. Up to 8 in of snow set for New York City and New Jersey. A state of emergency has been issued while dangerous snowstorm is headed to NYC. Well, holy macarolei. Good news. This atmospheric river in the west rapidly lifts reservoir levels across Northern California to full capacity. Remember when they told us 5 years ago that these uh all these reservoirs were going to dry up? Yeah, I remember.


Yeah. A major winter storm pummeling millions with the most snow in 4 years. And there we have it. And that's the system that's going to move through tonight. That's it. That's the most snow in 4 years. Can you believe that? I can't. But >> all right. So, these storms seem to uh so when I when I came and I settled uh in uh California and uh South Lake Tahoe, uh I was I was predicting that there was going to be lots of snow because I was going to pull it in. So that uh that year 2022 was


like record setting year. Uh Lake Tahoe uh was very low. The lowest it's been in I don't know 100 years or something crazy. And I was like I'm going to I'm going to change that. [laughter] So, uh I remember I was in uh Vegas uh a couple months ago and the guy was like I asked him I said so cuz there was a little bit of rain that was going on and I said so what do you think about uh that rain and you think uh it's going to we're going to have some more cuz I'm just I sometimes I test people to see where


they're at cuz I was already seeing that it was going to come and he's like nah it's just an anomaly. Uh we've been dry for for a long time. Uh it's going to continue. And so, you know, not long after I talked to him, I I came out and I put out that uh all the reservoirs uh in B in the Vegas and uh Hoover Dam behind there, all that's all that's going to fill up completely. So, uh, it's it's interesting, like I said, when you start to, uh, tap in to these energies, uh, and the, uh, the flow of


the of the things that are going on, uh, and you can actually start to, you know, direct those energies sometimes to be, uh, to be very positive. So, that's what we're seeing uh, and we're going to see going forward, right? Because more and more of you guys are becoming active with this. All right. Uh, in the meantime though, we have some problems. Now, I've said also that uh I see the Democrat party uh completely going away. I've said this for years. Uh I'm surprised it's still here, but I guess


you know the reveals take time. People take time to wake up. Uh and it is a process. The process, I think, accelerates into the next year. Uh welcome to Gold Silver News, your go to destination for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. Now, we'll show you the best scenes of the latest interview. But first, smash the


subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode. Who is Michael Jaco? Today, we are going to talk about a man whose life story has captured the attention of millions around the world. A former US Navy Seal, author, instructor, and a highly controversial public figure, Michael Jako. Michael Jako is known not only for his military background, but also for the extraordinary claims and personal experiences he has shared after leaving the armed forces. In this video,


we will take a calm, factual, and policy compliant look at who he is, what he has done, and why his name continues to spark debate. Michael Jako was born in the United States and developed an interest in military service at a young age. In the late 1970s, he joined the US Navy, beginning his career as a Navy diver. This role required extreme physical endurance, discipline, and mental toughness. However, Jako soon set his sights on something even more demanding. He volunteered for BUD/Straining,


widely regarded as one of the toughest military training programs in the world. Only a small percentage of candidates ever complete this program. Michael Jako successfully graduated and earned the title of US Navy Seal. Life as a Navy Seal. As a Navy Seal, Jaco served in multiple units and participated in high-risisk operations. According to public records and his own accounts, he worked within elite special operations teams where decisions often had to be made in seconds under extreme pressure.


These years were defined by constant danger, intense stress, and absolute focus. Jako has stated that this environment forced him to rely not only on training, but also on instinct and heightened awareness. He retired from active military service in the early 2000s. After leaving the Navy, Michael Jako did not follow the traditional path many former special forces members choose. Instead, he began exploring the psychological and mental aspects of performance under pressure. According to his own explanations, years of combat


and survival situations help him develop a strong sense of intuition and inner awareness. He describes this as an ability to sense danger, remain calm in chaos, and make clear decisions in extreme conditions. This shift marked the beginning of his transformation from soldier to author and personal development instructor. Michael Jako later published several books, the most well-known being the intuitive warrior. In this book, he combines military discipline with lessons about mindset, intuition, and personal growth. The book


does not present medical or scientific claims. Instead, it focuses on personal experiences, mental resilience, and self-awareness drawn from his life story. In later works, Jaco expanded into themes such as consciousness, awareness, and personal transformation, which attracted a wider audience beyond the military community. Over time, Michael Jako became a controversial figure due to statements he made about intuition, consciousness, and personal experiences that go beyond conventional explanations. It is important to clearly


state that these accounts are presented as personal beliefs and experiences, not as verified facts. They are not supported by scientific or official confirmation. Because of this, his work has been received very differently by different audiences. Supporters view Michael Jako as an inspirational figure who combines discipline, mental strength, and motivation. They believe his message encourages people to improve focus, confidence, and self-control. Critics, on the other hand, argue that many of his claims lack evidence and


should be approached with skepticism. Both perspectives exist, and understanding this balance is essential when evaluating his work. Today, Michael Joo continues to write, speak, and create content focused on mindset, awareness, and personal development. He presents himself not as a military authority, but as a guide for mental discipline and self-improvement. His audience includes veterans, fitness enthusiasts, and people interested in personal growth. Michael Jacob's life represents an unusual journey from elite


military service to personal development and consciousness focused teachings. For some, his story is motivating. For others, it raises questions. As with all such figures, it is best to listen carefully, think critically, and decide individually what value, if any, his experiences offer. This was an overview of who Michael Joo is, what he has done, and why he remains a widely discussed figure today. If you found this video interesting, feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. Thank you for


watching, and I'll see you in the next video. Don't forget to like our video and subscribe [music] for our channel.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post