Silver together with silver stacking has transformed permanently. We are currently observing price levels being reached and exceeded on a daily basis that we never believed we would witness for several additional years originally. And although it is entertaining to watch the bullish momentum in my videos, I do always make sure to recognize the reality that these metals can pull back or collapse at any time. It is always wise to show a degree of prudence whenever you are investing your hard-earned cash into something that
could decline in value. But at this stage with this level of bullish momentum with this extraordinary historic price behavior that we are experiencing daily at this stage I believe it is time to forget about the seat belts and hold on to this wild ride for dear life. So today, without any further delay, we're going to address the elephant in the room and why that elephant may actually be a massive bull. Today we're going to discuss $200 silver. Let's dive in. Music. Welcome to Gold Silver News, your go-to destination
for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. Now, we'll show you the best scenes of the latest interview. But first, smash the subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode. >> If you all like this video, please hit like and subscribe as we push hard
toward 8,000 subs. Let me begin this video by stating that none of this is financial guidance. Conduct your own research and make the best choices you can based on that. Right before Christmas, the markets closed at $72 an ounce. And then the very next day, the instant the markets reopened, silver jumped up to $75 an ounce. And then throughout Friday, we observed silver surge from $75 an ounce all the way up to 79 with the market closing and stopping it just before it reached $80 an ounce. With these record-breaking
prices that we are witnessing and this extreme bullish momentum and this surging spot price, the common theme on everyone's minds are a crash, a pullback, and silver returning to its sideways behavior that has experienced following large price spikes in the past. And I will admit that it does personally make me somewhat uneasy about the spot price watching it climb in a straight line. But at the same time, I also understand that what is driving the prices of silver and gold today is not at all what drove silver in the past. It
is not the same as 2011, and it is certainly not the same as 1980. And as we move forward, it appears that we are accelerating. The strength of the bullish momentum in silver appears to be becoming stronger and stronger. Silver price seems to be growing more powerful by the day and record highs are being reached every single hour. Apparently, silver broke the $50 price level back in October. The price then cooled down for several weeks before it climbed back up to $50 once more. And then roughly 2
weeks after that, the train truly departed the station. On December 1st, we were sitting in the upper $50 price range. And there has been no looking back since that point. The spot price of silver has risen by $20 since December 1st. So if this trend carries on and there is no pullback, there is no crash, the spot price of silver will be above $100 by the end of January. The days of 10, 15, 20, $25 silver are finished. And I do agree it is costly to stack silver now. But I have been consistently
purchasing through the $40 price range, $50 price range, $60 price range, and now the $70 price range. I have a few additional pieces that I want to acquire. There is a tube of ASC's that I need to finish, and I also need to complete my Perth Mint Kangaroo tube. We have also just now entered into the 50 to1 gold to silver ratio range and it appears that it will only be a matter of weeks before we move into the 40 to1 gold to silver ratio range. And initially I was planning to exchange some silver for gold at the 45:1 gold to
silver ratio. But at this stage 451 is beginning to look a bit too conservative. I think I could potentially wait until 401 to trade some silver for some gold. Of course, it always needs to be mentioned that the higher this price climbs and the tighter and tighter the gold to silver ratio becomes, the more risk that we take on. But with the way that this spot price is behaving, with the backwardation that we are seeing with physical silver being valued at a higher price than what we observe in the futures markets and with
prices in China being three, four, and $5 higher than they are here in United States, I get a sense that I cannot believe I am saying this, but I get a sense that this run may only be beginning. Now I could be completely mistaken about that and I am not FOMOing into this. I am not buying into the hype. I am simply analyzing this price behavior and the reality that it is accelerating more and more with backwardation present. Keeping in mind the shortages and deliverable silver across the globe, the amount of demand
that is going to exist for silver. I believe that any ounce of silver under $100 is starting to look quite inexpensive. And to be honest, it is bittersweet because I wish I had more time to stack additional silver. But that is the regret that every silver stacker shares. A couple of years ago, watching silver move 75 cents in a single day was a major event. But now we are beginning to see price swings of multiple dollars in a single day. On Friday, December 26th, we watched silver move $4 in one trading session. And the
thing about it is that if this price behavior continues, if it becomes more aggressive, the leaps and bounds that we are going to witness in silver spot price are going to be astonishing. It is going to be extremely challenging to keep pace with the price behavior and adjust our stacking strategies around it. And I wish that I had time to stack an entire tube of silver bratannias, but with the way the gold to silver ratio is starting to tighten more and more, it has me shifting my purchasing decisions
more heavily toward gold. And regarding the Britannia, I will simply have to wait for the gold to silver ratio to widen once again. But who knows how long that will take with the movement that we are seeing in silver right now. And with the price potential, the very real price potential that we could witness in the silver medal in just a few months. Even if there were a 10% 15% 20%, 25% 30% 35% 40% 45% pullback or a collapse in the silver markets. Silver is still going to be priced far, far higher than it was at
the start of summer of 2025. The price behavior is so powerful that it could still endure a massive crash and still emerge shining after the smoke and flames have cleared. And what we have seen whenever silver entered a massive bull run like this in the past was that it surged extremely high and then collapsed and moved sideways for a decade or longer. But I do not believe that is what would happen. Even if it crashed today, if it experienced a massive drop in spot price, 30 to 50% even. I believe the spot price of silver
would gradually recover afterward because of how much demand exists, how there is a gap between how much is being extracted from the ground and our continued aggressive use of silver increasing year after year after year. That even if silver took a huge punch to the face and fell flat on the ground, it would not stay there for years like it did the previous two times. Instead, it would rise back up because it has a role to fulfill. There is so much industrial demand for this metal now, and it is
going to continue being that way for the foreseeable future. It sounds insane to say this, but I believe by the first or second of January, we could very realistically be looking at $86 or $87 silver. And by the end of next month, by the end of January, tripledigit silver could absolutely become a reality. Don't forget to like our video and subscribe for our channel.
Post a Comment