gold news

  Almost every asset is overvalued right now. Here's why that's dangerous. If you're looking at stocks being at prices that are overvalued, and we'll go on this video, I'll show you exactly how and what I mean that they're overvalued. But stocks are overvalued, house prices are overvalued, cryptocurrencies are overvalued, private equity is overvalued. The reason that's dangerous is that the only times this has ever happened, it always leads to a pretty big stock market correction every time.


Just remember, it's about timing it, though. I'm not saying it's going to happen in a week. And there's a lot going on in Iran right now. This is a powder cake. Things are so fluid right now. [cheering] Kurdish militia are now getting involved. Just look into it. You got to keep an eye on this because it actually might be saving lives. It might be a good thing because maybe now Israel doesn't go in and start striking Iran and start up that war again because they're on the sidelines waiting and


they may have even fermented some of this. They're on the sidelines waiting to see how this plays out before they take action. There might actually be good coming out of this bad. And I want to read you a specific part of the Peter Le's newsletter alert that we just put out the other day. This is a screen grab of the Buffett indicator. And when it hits 100%, that's where it's in danger. That's where the stock markets are overvalued. That's a danger zone. And look at how the market cap to the GDP or the Buffet


indicator. We take the Wilshire 5000 and compare it to the GDP ratio. Look at how this chart also looks like every other chart I keep showing you in line with the monetary creation. This is not just danger territory. That's danger territory. This is extreme overvaluation. And this is where we are right now. This is a zone I call if you don't see how this is going to play out, you only have yourself to blame. Just about every commodity is a part of this massive super cycle which is just gearing up.


And all this has happened so far even before the US dollar has really shown the meat of the coming decline that we are all going to witness. This is actually the part I wanted to show you. It's about if you send me an email and you haven't heard back from me there's a problem because I answer almost every email and I don't know that if I reply that they even get that. So I'm just going to say here on the video if you ever reach out to me expect to hear back. There's so much going on here behind the


scenes. Things are going really fast. My entire life is all over the place. And it's all a good way. It's all in a good way. It's led me to a point that I realize that I always say that being on YouTube's kind of like dancing for nickels. You have to do the right things. People like you. They buy your book. You can pay to keep your lights on. But I was looking at it all wrong this whole time. And when I realized it, I flicked like a light switch and it just felt so much better. And then


everything, all the momentum is just like a wind at my back taking me along. I realized that I was dancing for nickels to go to me for reasons that they're not the same for me anymore. Reasons such as maybe you want to feel okay in your own skin or you want to feel better than other people. I want to feel like you have success. And that is the old me. And it's all coming together where I flick like a light switch where I realize I've got so much capability in terms of media training, video editing,


communication skills, intelligence. I think that I could do so much good specifically if it wasn't for me. Truly altruistic, closely to altruistic. Sure. like it might make my brand bigger and then I become this big deal or whatever, which I'm not against. I'm not in favor. I'm just sort of I don't mind it anymore, but it's irrelevant. It's got nothing to do with me. You see, I'm going to use all my tools. And this isn't going to change the newsletter. That stuff's fun for me.


That's easy for me now. It's always been, it's not easy, but I'm going to live and do things and use this soap box, this digital soap box to get out messages for the benefit of people other than myself. And this feels so good. It's in the giving that you receive, but I know exactly why I'm evolving like this, too. That's for another video, another time. It's a big topic that not everybody cares about, but just I'm feeling pretty good about using my skills that I've gone along


difficult road to acquire for the benefit of the weakest among us. [music] We're not


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post