I know you guys are hearing all about how bad the economy is doing and there's nothing you can do it feels like, but I think there are things you can do. There's always things you can do and that's what this video is about. I divide it into six sections and if you follow this, it's going to make a big difference for you in your life in a lot of ways. I hope. Let me know if it does. So, it goes, not how, knowing what to expect, your mindset, your health, and then the good ones. This is where it all
comes together. the ocean of all the upcoming opportunities and how to get ready for them and take advantage of them. And then when you refine your focus, that's the last stage. When you really get all the noise out of the way and you're just looking at the one thing that works and the two things that work and you're just doing it again and again, all of this is going to help you get above all of the negativity in the economy that we are about to talk about. The first one, who not how, that was
based on a book written by Dan Sullivan, which I read his book and it made a big difference in a problem I was having which completely took this stress off my shoulders. Totally helped me out. It would help you too. I'm not promoting the book. I'm just telling you on that note, it's about who, not how, who are you going to listen to. If you're having trouble investing, you're not know what to do, what moves to make, maybe you just need to find somebody that you can trust and you can follow. So then
extended from that should find somebody who's got some actual credentials. Media appearances, published books, public speaking appearances. You can put a lot more trust in people like that. And it's so important that you know what to expect. So many people are going to get blindsided. And you know this. And the ones who can see it coming will actually do a lot better than the ones who don't. I know that you believe that to be true. So what are we talking about here? What's coming up now in terms of
knowing what to expect? you know, to expect that there's going to be a recession and that's going to lead to higher unemployment, rising uncertainty, the American dollar is going to decline in price, inflation will go higher. Other things that are going to rise are going bankruptcies, auto loan delinquencies, just as they are right now. They've already begun the trend, and along with that comes the rise in civil unrest. I don't like talking about all this stuff, and I know you maybe
don't want to even hear it either. So, sorry it's a heavy topic, but I find it important to actually understand what's really happening, what's really going on. If you ever want to make the right decisions in the right moments to land on your feet, make some money to help the people you care about, buy yourself a new car. You can spend a little on yourself. Don't worry, I'm not being that what. So, as your standard of living declines, your quality of life declines, what do you do about it?
knowing these things are going to happen, there's a lot of stuff that will happen with the overall economy that you can get ahead of and then make decisions to benefit from being correct about that thing playing out. If they're going to print a whole bunch of new money, which they're almost certainly going to have to do unless they're willing to default, that's going to be really bullish for, say, for example, gold prices, which will lead to a lot of investments that'll do well because of the move in
the gold. You got to decide what way you're going to play it. I'm just sort of giving you an overview of the entire economy. This is all playing out now. It's happening. It's real now. Go time. It's so important that you have the right mindset. That's almost the most important thing. You'll see it gets more important as we go on in the end, but your mindset because it's perfect timing, too. Silver hit $80. And you might imagine that a lot of emails come in to me saying, "Hey, silver hit 80."
Yes. And people are celebrating it, which great. That's I'm not saying don't celebrate it. But I'm saying it doesn't matter. 80 is just a round number. Just know where you got into silver, for example. I'm using as an example. I don't just mean precious metals, but any investment, but when you got into it, where is it going to go? Everything in between is just what? We're not even It doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. Silver drops $50. Doesn't matter. Goes up $50, doesn't
matter. Just know here's where you bought it. You're going to hold on as it grows in value. And there's no end point. People say, "How high is it going to go?" But that's like asking how low can the dollar go? And that is pretty much to zero. Not pretty much. It is to zero, but I don't think it'll go to zero. Just like a lot of these hyperinflated currencies that are all crumbled up and torn, laying on the floor of history. Ask yourself, is it an investment or is it a trade? If it's a
trade, then yeah, it matters the silver hits that price. shorter term stuff like that, swing trades like we're doing in the newsletter. I'm gonna get those going again. By the way, we haven't had any of those in a while. That's the secret. I'm having so much trouble with the stock picks now because there's so few and it should just go towards the swing trades for a while shortterm. But that's for the newsletter. Just know it doesn't really matter. Ask yourself or
an investor or a trader, if you're an investor, buy silver, buy silver, buy silver, hold on to it, hold on to it, and you can skip ahead. Most people don't like talking about this or hearing about it. I just know something that's going to really help you like tremendously. And so I can't not use this soap box to try and help you, which is the point of the channel now. I'm not just trying to help you financially. I decided that this is a great soap box. I'm good at getting my message across.
I'm enjoying myself for the first time in my career and I think I'm pretty darn good at it. So, and also I have a psychological need to have people like me. So, it's easy for me just to keep on being obsessive, too, which keeps me just working all the time. Anyway, skip ahead if you don't like this stuff. It's about health stuff. The best results I'm getting in anything I've done, I've done so many things on the health perspective, I won't even bore you with all of them.
By far, the best gains for every single person is to go and look into longerterm fasting and one meal a day. It'll add years to your life. And I'm not selling anything and I'm not pushing it, you know, just telling you my experience changed my life and it's so so so good for you. So look into it. I'll put my favorite links below this video. Okay, this is where we get going. Number five on the economic survival list, things to do right now. Get ready for what will become a sea or
a wave of investment opportunities. There's going to be so many things that are dropping in price. Like right now, for example, Winnebago, boats, you just wait. We're talking about golf clubs or a car or a restaurant or a house. With all the hardships, there will be your biggest opportunities for sure. By far, more millionaires were created in the Great Depression than ever in history up until that point. It's going to be just like that again. So, gather whatever cash you can. If you
have room on a line of credit, try and clear out as much as you can and just be aware and look around. The stuff's going to be popping up everywhere, but you got to be ready to go because hopefully you've already got your eye on what you're thinking about and you're waiting. And this is where you bring it all together. The more you focus, the stronger the accuracy and the power. This is where you're just going to be looking at one or two moves. You're looking at the economy. You're seeing
the way things are going. You come up with an idea in your head about what's going to happen. You follow somebody that you find reliable that you can trust. And there's a lot of people out there for free just like this video will just tell you stuff. But I always tell you this about how everyone always overco complicates it. Just focus on one or two things. You think that silver prices are going to do well and you get involved with some silver stocks and then over here maybe you try something
else also at the same time and that's enough. That's why I always tell you guys, I see, don't worry about platinum. Don't worry about palladium. Platinum. I was talking about that. That was one of my that was my first YouTube video was all about platinum. And I used to talk about it a lot. And it might outperform gold. It might outperform silver. It's great. But you put your focus to just maybe gold and silver. Do what you want. I'm just giving you my opinion. And that's sort of focusing on one spot. or
a lot of times investors will all focus on one industry group because they know that industry group well and the more you focus and the more you push everything else aside and you don't need to get every single penny. You read an article and then all of a sudden people are saying well there's where the money is and they all chase it like a crowd or a flock. Don't trample each other. You can choose to be in that crowd or not be in that crowd. You know that I never want to be in that crowd. That's
why I don't want to be talking about the financial stuff anymore as much because you know and if you still at this point don't understand the problems with the debt and how it accumulates and how it cannot keep on going unless it reverses and you understand the political system won't allow it to actually reverse rather than us just drive right off the cliff. And you put it all together in your head. You follow somebody that knows what they're talking about and you take some time to think
about it and then you act on what you believe because this is a time where every decision now matters so much. And I'm saying make fewer decisions and the power and the effects both for the better and for the worse will get more significant.
Post a Comment