I was getting ready to film the Tale of Two Worlds, but income inequality, K-shaped recovery, etc. And I realized though something that it's a great way this video tail two worlds. I'm trying to pull you from the one side of the impoverished side and protect you and get you over to the better side is the way I look at it. That's what this channel's about. It gets confusing sometimes, but we're trying to get you to land on your feet, avoid risks, make money when you can so that you can help
the people that you care about. People think making money is this evil thing or money is the root of all evil. It's the root of all production. And it's a tool that you can use to make your life and the lives of other people better. But I'm always talking about how what the channel is about has changed to trying to help you navigate through this very imminent, very negative time that's going to happen for us with the economy. And this is a good way to describe or to show it. This is a tale of two worlds.
You've got both sides. And now I'm trying to make sure you land on your feet and land on the better side. Not that you want to be having a great Gatsby party. Is that the sky is falling? I'm saying the sky is falling. He's just saying the sky is falling. I'm crying wolf. Whatever you want to say. You don't even need to agree with me or like me. I'm just saying I'm going to use this digital soap box to try and help some people because it's in the giving that we receive.
And I can do this. So, I'm called upon to do it. So, I'm going to help you through this as best as I can. I believe that a lot of what I'm talking about even in this video, I mean in this video I'm talking about stuff that's actually active and happening right now. But things that are going to come, it's all just not a great place. And so therefore, it's important that you do take some actions to help protect your loved ones and yourself. I'm not trying to be alarmist or dramatic to get video
views. It helps though. But anyways, I was going through my script and I always do this. I on my first coffee out of two and I'm going through the script and then I was reading it and I realized that this is a good way, this video is a good way to sort of position how I can try to help you the most. If you like the fact that we don't have sponsorships, please click like. You've heard about the K-shaped recovery. You know all about income inequality. It's in front of your very eyes at your place of employment. I bet
and you've heard many times that a small small percentage of the largest percentage of the wealth and we'll get into that. But I do want to say and sort of the point of this video too is that during the Great Depression and Hoovervilles where people were living in the park in sheet metal shacks with their children, even then there were people who were drinking martinis and having parties. and tell me about the plight of the regular man. It's the way the world goes. But that discrepancy
here in America, the top 1% of the wealthiest own 50% of all the wealth. That is also true of many other countries around the world. And did you know that the top CEOs earn sometimes 200 to 300% as much as the average worker at their company? That's just disgusting because even sometimes that CEO will tank the company and cost everybody hundreds of millions of dollars and they get paid exorbitantly. Most, not many, most Americans are living paycheck to paycheck right now. And most families wouldn't be able to
handle emergency debt cost them $1,000 without taking on even more debt, which I just realized that sounds quite a lot like the actual federal government. And I don't want this to just be a video of like a lot of the other ones out there just spitting vitriol and listing how bad it is. You already know. You already can feel it. You know how much you paid for groceries. You know how much you noticed that. You know how much you changed your shopping habits. For example, how many people are around you
in the store? Are they changing their shopping habits, too? So, you know, there's a lot of problems with the economy and you know that a lot of them are going to get a lot worse. And right now, the trends are that they are getting a lot worse. And so, what? Well, partly there are things you can do. And that's why I talk about the negative side. It's not just a video about here's what's wrong. Boom. Boom. Can you believe this amount of debt? The end. I'm trying to encourage you to actually
lead a directed life where you say, "Where do I want to be in a year? How am I going to make decisions to avoid a lot of the calamities that are showing up that nobody is seeming to be expecting?" When I say nobody, I mean most people are seeming to be expecting the fact that especially I've been pretty right on with this economy stuff for decades. There's printed articles where I was talking about America being past the point of no return 20 years ago, more than that. I was right on the economy the whole
way, which led me to being right on precious metals the whole way. And just today, gold's up $129. Silver's up $569, 8% in a day. And I told you when a commodity moves that much, that's incredibly impressive and rare. Not lately. [laughter] Silver's been bouncing around like a beach ball. But when a move of commodity moves like that, that's also going to feed into the profit margins of the stocks, which I told you before and I'll tell you again, they're releasing quarter 4 most
companies and their financials, 2025 financials in April. And the thing is that even the institutional investors know they're going to be coming out with blowout earnings. They know that. And so people front run and they try and get ahead of that and they start buying up the shares. People are now noticing precious metals. A lot of the companies that are really high quality that we talk about in the newsletter, they are going to do great and just today they're doing incredibly well. Some of them are
up 8%. And do you know that the wages for most workers have barely grown in comparison to the spikes in the productivity and the efficiencies of the companies that they work for. In other words, you're being replaced by AI and robots. Company makes a lot more money. You don't get a bump in salary, but the company is just loving the fact that you were there as a warm body. They needed some room meat for a couple of years until they replace you with a robot. And now younger generations are earning less
than their parents did at the same age. That's new in our lifetimes. You want your children to do better than you and you want to set them up so that they lead a more wealthy life. People born into poverty are more likely to stay poor and people born into wealth typically keep that wealth throughout the generations. with all this. I know it's a lot and I don't mean to be just giving you a whole bunch of stuff to make you feel bad and have to expose to you the reality of the economy.
Hopefully, it does help you in some way. But as I tell you to turn your biggest obstacle into your biggest opportunity, this economy is an obstacle to all of us now. But it doesn't have to be that way. You can take the power back. And that's what some people did. And when I told you guys before about it with inflation becoming more and more and it got more difficult and I saying you don't have to be a victim to inflation. I actually talk about it on my step-by-step investing guide on my website that
there's inflation but you can overcome it by therefore using it to spur you into action. Get up earlier, invest well. Some people then started taking my lead and they made a lot more from investments than they would have had to pay in inflation. And it sucks that there's inflation and it takes a bite out of that anyways. I'm just telling you there are things you can do. So something's on your mind or getting stressed out or being awake at night about it. So what you're going to do about it and
even if you're not successful, the action of trying is sometimes just as important. And the thing about inequality of income, the higher it gets, the more you're going to see things that are linked to it, such as stress, crime, and societywide health problems. People are dying sooner. Inequality has never been greater because of the way the politicians have been steering the ship for the last 100 years. Since the year 2000, housing costs have far outpaced income growth. And in America, economic mobility, the
idea of being able to go from the one side of this economic world to the other to get a leg up, move on up, that is lower in America than in most countries around the world. Most nations you have more chance of going from a certain level to another level. And I was talking about when the recession hate said there will be more domestic violence and suicides and etc. But also one thing I wanted to point out, a leading cause of personal bankruptcy is medical bills. Yeah. And and that's only going to get
more extreme with a lot of the political things that are happening with healthcare right now. And by the way, I have to show you this. It's just too nice. Check this out. Look how beautiful it looks today. The way it's snowing. See, there's sometimes beauty in the world. Eh, we're going to be okay, you guys. I know I talk about negative stuff. I take that back. We are in a lot of trouble here, like death and chaos kind of stuff. And I don't feel like people really truly get it. And I think that you agree with
me. And I don't know what to do. I'm using this digital soap box to try and help as many people as I can. You can help me spread the message by doing all the yappy yap about clicking this and sending things to that. And overall, I just think it's time for you seriously to just duck and take it seriously. Be ready. It's going to be made so much worse because of the huge swelling of exuberance that we're seeing right now. Maybe I'm a crazy guy and I'm completely not knowing what I'm talking about. You
need to decide what you are going to do based on what you've seen. I've given you my opinions. Other people give you their opinions. You take it in, put it in a jar, shake it up, spill it out, and decide what you're going to do, and then do it. Actually take an action. Don't think that there isn't ways out of this, but just be pragmatic and understand that none of the ways out of it will be tried because [clears throat] no one's going to do them. I don't know if there's anything
specific that you're waiting for. I would suggest you do it now and I think that it will help you a lot if you actually trust me. Interviews [music] with Peter have appeared in Russia, Canada, the UK, China, Spain, Japan, Ireland, India, Scotland, [music] Malaysia, and others.
Post a Comment