gold news

  Is this the final bull charge? I'll tell you right up front that I do not know. And if anybody tells you what's going to happen, they're just giving you an educated guess. And that's all that this is. I go by probabilities. And I feel like we are in a low off top right now, a last gasp of this exuberance just spilling out. However, there are things that they could do just like [music] I did last time where they'll create so much more money. And I showed you that the money tar creation chart looks


exactly like the real estate price charts, the inflation charts, stock markets, cryptocurrencies, precious metals. There's just so much more money out there and all of a sudden everything just takes more money to buy the same thing. So it seems like prices have gone up. If you have a house at $200,000 that's now worth $500,000, you feel pretty enriched. But is that house more valuable now than when you bought it for $200,000 where there's a lot less money in the world? Usually not. And if you


like the fact that we don't have sponsorships, please click like to encourage us and spread the word of our message to people that are going to need it. It's about you guys helping us get this message out because this economy is about to do something that it hasn't done in a very long time that people will be so surprised that it can do. and it's not going to be good. And if you're listening to me and if you're learning from me and you're keeping in close contact with me by


becoming a Peter Leadeds insider for a couple of bucks a month, then you're going to know better how to avoid a lot of the calamities and financial hardships that we're all about to experience. That's what this channel's about. So, at the very least, subscribe to the channel. That way, you can learn more about how to land on your feet and help the people that you care about. However, for I believe we're in the final gasp for a lot of things. final up higher in real estate prices which are


now showing signs of coming down. Max 7's feeling a little bit more rangebound lately. The AI bubble is destined to pop. It cannot be sustained like this with the amount of debt they're taking on for the dir of revenues from that debt. In history, it always plays out the same way just as does the Q ratio or the Buffett overvaluation indicator. They always play out the same way. It's just a matter of when it happens. We might be seeing the midterm and short-term highs for any cryptocurrencies right now and expect a


lot more downside from them. But also, as the recession rolls into town and the reality takes hold of all of us, it's going to get to the point where there's a huge decrease in the amount of willful blindness that people have when it comes to investing. Now, nobody knows how investing in stocks truly work. Nobody who's new to the game, people who have been around for 40 years, 30 years, they know how this goes. People who are younger and they've only seen up markets, look at the longest economic


expansion in the history of ever. And ignoring this little recessionary blip that was very shortlived because of all the medical stuff that the whole world was dealing with at that time and the whole economy of everywhere shut down. But in all this uncertainty which is on the rise, you're also going to see how it's manifesting in the prices of precious metals. And platinum today went up $110. Right now is about $123 earlier. Platinum's up to $2,148. And there's more room to run because


platinum is historically twice the price of gold. It's got what 30 times more uses. There's platinum in your airbag, in your car. It's a lot more valuable, a lot more scarce and rare. And if you could fill two Olympic size swimming pools with all the gold that's been mined in the whole world. Platinum, you can stuff it into a cube and stick it in your one car garage. All the platinum that's ever been brought out of the ground. Does that mean buy it? Not necessarily. I'm not saying that. And if


you want to get into that, sure. I just say that you focus on gold and silver because you don't need to focus on palladium, roodium. Just focus on the main ones. They're going to give you the gains that you're looking for. Like what are you trying to do here? You don't need to grab onto everything. Find one thing that works. Here's one. [snorts] Silver and gold will only increase in price until the governments all over the world stop creating new money to pay for debts. Therefore, you know now exactly when


silver and gold are going to stop climbing in price, which is clearly never. And I'll get into what is going to rise now and what is going to decline. Now, first I want to mention that my dad is cleaning out the basement, going through paperwork, and he found how much we paid for silver when we made our first purchase. Our first purchase was silver and gold way back in the day. We bought silver. We started buying it when silver was trading at $16, but now you're seeing gold and silver just whiplashing back


and forth. And if you're an options trader, there's huge gains and losses to be made here on the activity in silver and gold. And I always tell you that when something gets a lot more volatile, that's usually the top of a market or the bottom of a new market. And I believe that we're at the bottom of a new market where precious metals are going to go a lot higher. And a lot of people will argue that, but they've done so well. And silver was the best performing asset of any in 2025.


There's a massive, massive off-site schism here where there's incredibly good mining companies, silver mining companies, even gold mining companies, that the prices of the stocks are not reflecting the increase in the thing that they're taking on the ground they're selling. If you're selling lemonade for $10 and all a sudden you're selling it for $48, everybody's just lining up and paying that, you're going to have an explosion of your profit margin and your lemonade stand is going


to be worth a lot more. I am falling out of my chair trying to figure out why are these stocks not responding. If the price of a commodity goes up 10%. The value and the price of the stocks that mine that commodity should increase by at least 100%. Their profit margins go from 2% to 12%. That's night and day. That is a stock that's going to double, triple in price. And it's insane for me to look at this and see that there's still all these opportunities because retail investors are not awake in the


Western world. They're not getting into precious metals hardly at all. Not like everywhere else in the world. A lot of people are saying, "I just spent 5 years waiting for these cryptocurrencies to make me wealthy." And I'm saying, don't miss out on everything else because of that. This was a clear trade that you could have done while you're banking on Bitcoin, but people just cut and dry. It's like Bitcoin or gold. You could do both or just do precious metals, real money. You


can't say I've been steering you wrong with any of this stuff. I've not had, and I don't want to jinx it, but I have not had such a good period of time where my calls are all working out as well as they are. And I'm feeling pretty confident, which is why I always tell you that's where you got to be the most careful where when you have a lot of big gains. And I was going to say that they keep telling you well have 20% of your portfolio in gold and silver used to be zero or five


or 10. Now they're like, okay, yeah, silver and gold prove themselves and so maybe so get out 20%. If I had had 20% of my portfolio in precious metals, I would have made a fraction fraction of how well I did. these people telling you their opinions of what they think you should do. They don't have any idea. I can't tell you what to do. I'm not giving you personalized trading advice. But because someone works at Goldman Sachs and they say, "You can now have 20% in precious metals." That dude


should be working for me so that I could explain to him how to think about this stuff because the whole point of everything we're doing here with the stock market is to generate money. And when you generate money, you can use it to help the people you care about. But these guys are trying to play it safe. So you can follow the guys who play it safe. You can follow me, but don't do either of those. You follow yourself. You decide what you truly think is going to happen because you're


the common denominator. I'm telling you that you want to help your loved ones. You're going to need some cash to do that. Here's a way to do it. Oh, I don't know. when you buy some of these silver stocks I'm telling you about in my newsletter that are still not even close to how high they're going to go based on the price of silver a month ago price of gold a month ago 6 months ago they're going to have their year ends and their quarter four come out in April most of


them and the results are going to be absolutely explosive so here's what's going to rise and here's what's going to fall going into 2026 inflation it's going back up. Delinquencies are going higher, especially student loan delinquencies because now they got to pay everything that they contractually owe. Debts will continue to rise. And I told you that it's about not only that they're rising, but all of a sudden the debts have soared and have risen tremendously quicker. That's the


sign. That's the popping of the bubble. People say, "Well, if the bubble's popping, why is the stock market going up? Why are we all doing okay?" Are we? The uncertainty is definitely on the rise big time. There's never been more uncertainty than right now. And Trump just checked out on tariffs on furniture. So that's in those companies that make furniture whipsawing and just more uncertainty. The problem with uncertainty that no one's knowing what's going on. Even the dude calling the


shots has no idea what's going on. It's all one moment to the next. There's no way that businesses and economy can survive and thrive in that kind of environment, which is why you're seeing all the defaults and delinquencies which are going to rise throughout 2026. The other thing that's going to be on the rise will be homelessness. And I always define it or break it down into different categories of homeless because this is why they cannot figure out this problem. They think that homelessness,


the problem is that the person doesn't have a home. There's people who are mentally ill. There's people who are schizophrenic. There's people who are escaping physical, sexual, and mental abuse. There's drug addicts. There's people who are just down on their luck. And a lot more people in that category. It's just like in the global financial crisis. A lot more people will be living in their vans with their family. And I hope not. I'm not cheerleading. I'm not


hoping for it. I'm not trying to be like I was right. I'm just telling you honestly, as I always do, what I truly believe is going to happen. I don't know if this happens in January or June. I only have an opinion. And blowoff tops, which I believe we're in one now. Not a true blowoff top, but there's a lot of people jumping on with FOMO in the last inning, and they don't realize that we're about to go off the edge of the cliff. This is not the time to buy. Most people will


buy right at the very worst time. That goes for anything. Especially when there's a stampede into cryptocurrencies, stocks, magnificent 7. It will all lead up to a point where a whole bunch of people buy in and they blink. They're down most of the investment. What's going to fall is interest rates and also the US dollar, stocks, magnificent seven investor confidence will decline big time. The wealth effects will melt away. quality of life, your standard of living are under threat right now. Here's a


great question. Do you think stocks and shares will survive the reset and why? And most of you know that there's going to be there has to be a massive financial reset. I don't know what that's going to look like, but it may involve CBDC's, central bank digital currency. It may involve a revaluation of gold or devaluation of the dollar. But I said to Mark who wrote that, I said, "That's a great question. I'm going to address it in this video and I'll do that right now.


Some stocks will survive very well, not only in spite of all the downside, but because of the downside. For example, a gold mining stock. However, I believe that almost all stocks will not survive the reset. Not in a way that doesn't wipe out a whole bunch of people's asset values. People lose a lot of money. What's going to happen is that there's so much more money out there that that might push the shares of stocks higher, but the value will be the same even though it's twice the price, three times


the price. It's not that you're wealthier. You just have an asset that takes more dollars to buy it. So, it looks like you have more dollars, although those dollars are not as valuable as they were. And I believe what happens when you have this kind of liquidity just sucked into the markets like that, there has to be a deleveraging. There has to be a breathing out again. You have to recess. We've been in the longest expansion of the economy ever. And now there has to be a recession coming up. Has to be


100%. I stake my career on it. And as I've told you before, when the recession hits, that changes the rules for everything and the way that people react and the losses that they take and the panic that they have. And people under pressure always make different decisions. Not good decisions. They make worse decisions. And that goes to anybody who's investing in stocks, but it also applies anybody in their regular life, too. When a dude's under pressure, he's not making good decisions. He's on


tilt. And for subscribers to newsletter, I lost a couple days. I was sick. I threw up. I haven't been sick in years. And I forgot that when I get sick, it's a bit different cuz my whole neurological system shuts down. I was laying on the parking lot. Not now, but one time I was on my back on the parking lot just calling the ambulance. I couldn't get off the ground when I had a urinary tract infection, but I got sick and I threw up and then I had trouble even getting onto the bed to just lay


there. I've lost a couple days. I've been feeling terrible. I'm in a lot of pain because of other issues. So, the point of me telling you that is not for sympathy. Please don't ever give me sympathy. The point of me telling you that is that I'm two or three days behind where I wanted to be. Just give me a couple of days. I've got some stocks that I think you should buy right now if you are a newsletter subscriber to peterleadeds.com and it'll be in your inbox really shortly. And if anybody wants to thrive


and survive through this economic collapse that we're about to see in 2026, in my view, maybe I'm early, maybe I'm wrong, and I'm sorry if I am. This is what I'm acting on as I always do. Just like when I put 85% of my investments in precious metals before the big runup.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post