gold news

  How high are silver prices going to go? How high is gold going to go? I'm going to tell you in one sentence and it'll make it totally clear for you and you'll understand. You won't have to ask again. You'll know when to get out, what to do, how to take action, where the profits are going to come from. In one sentence, I'm going to tell you. I was writing the weekly Peter Le's team letter to supporters of this channel and it sort of just came out. So, I'm going to tell


you exactly the one sentence that you can even tell to other people and they'll understand too exactly how high gold and silver are going to go. And then you don't have to keep asking or second guessing your decisions or worrying about should I sell, should I buy more. It's going to be completely clear in this video. And I want to read you a reply I wrote to Mike part of the reply. Hecka is one of the most excuse me talking about Heckler mining. he was asking about and I wrote Heckla Mining is one of the best


companies in the world and the importance of location and stability is greater now than it has ever been and when you're investing in any kind of company whatever they do you got to take a look at where are they operating big difference between a computer development company in the Ukraine and compared to one in North America and you're absolutely right the silver prices are going to soar beyond even what you and I expect this is going to be a glorious thing to watch. Although unfortunately, not a lot


of people are going to be getting on board this train. Mike, you and I are a little bit ahead of most people on this trade. Now, let's get into the weekly team letter because this is kind of important. The Devil's Medal, the big story is silver. It went up over 11% on a single day, which is absolutely insane. And I'm leading up to the one sentence that's going to clarify everything. And I'm not trying to get you to watch to the end. I'm just setting up this really cool. Anyways, I'm overselling it now and it's


going to suck by the time we get there. So, reset and think that it's not that good. And we'll get to it in a second. A commodity is not like a stock. The price or demand or value of the item is based on decisions by economies all over the world, which is why stocks are typically a lot more volatile than a commodity. To see silver rise by even 3% in a day is absolutely phenomenal and quite shocking. There's something else going on here. The entire silver squeeze is playing out as I explained to you ahead of time that


it would with such an almost comically extreme spike. This isn't the end of the move. It is the beginning. If you're like me now, just wait six months. [laughter] Okay, check this out. And this is leading up to the sentence. I'm sorry to keep stringing you along, but just bear with me. I believe that the most significant economic factor that's going to affect everyone on the entire planet is going to be an escalation towards World War II. Maybe we don't go into a full world war, but at the very least,


there's going to be numerous and a tremendous amount of new military escalations. Why? Because everyone's trying to see if their new weapons are going to give them an edge or an advantage that they hope for against their enemies. We are all about to be on a planet where a lot of new types of weaponry are flying all around over our heads. Good luck everybody, I guess, is all I can say. And I don't mean to sound glib or take it lightly. This isn't light at all. So, it says, "Good luck everybody. I guess


that's all I can say. And perhaps you will want to own some gold." PS. Here we go. Now, I'm nervous. Precious metals prices will only stop climbing once governments the world over stop creating new money. And then I said read that again because you should read it again and take it more seriously when you're watching the second time because it's absolutely correct. Anyways, I think that's it for today. I have a list of stuff I'm supposed to do and I can't stand it where it says


ask a question, tell them to like the video, subscribe. I can't stand that stuff. It's so like you know what it's about trying to fill this hole. You need a certain number of viewers to feel good about yourself and who you are. I am done with all that. I'm just going to have fun here. I believe anyone who's going to watch these videos is going to watch these videos. And if you don't click like, it doesn't go out very much compared to if you do. The problem is that if you say, "Hey, don't forget to


subscribe or don't forget to whatever." That actually has an effect on the actual analytics at the end. So, it's kind of like a trap where everyone has to do that. But I want to do things my own way and I am doing things my own way and I'm not going to I don't sell out like yeah please subscribe if it's good content. I'm sure that you've already thought of that. [laughter] Anyways, whoever's here watching this is who's meant to be here watching this. We're not going to help everybody. I'm


going to help you if I


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post