gold news

 the case for silver could not be clearer gold is broken out and is forging ahead and a giant cup and handle pattern base is completed in silver that promises a major bull market and even now silver and silver investments are still at great [Music] prices hi this is Mike Maloney coming to you from my backyard uh I wanted to expand on my last video and my last video was mostly about precious metals and how things are just taking off right now and now we've had a few days rest which I predicted in my


last video we were getting to where we were uh too many up days in a row and it needed to have a rest so we're going to look into that in a moment but first we're going to look into why this thing is going to be so huge and just Dario uh posted this and it is an excellent EXP explation of why things will be so huge it doesn't matter where in the world uh that the problems really start it's going to be a contagion that sweeps the world because largely of these derivatives all economies are so heavily


linked right now and China is having some severe problems you know I commented on uh China earlier but look at options trading was one of the things that caused Black Monday in 1987 one of the largest stock market crashes in history uh you know it's it's still sort of the jury is still out on exactly what happened and how it happened but options had a very large uh uh portion of why this thing spread around the world it actually started overseas and then swept uh in the Asian markets and then swept


into the you know around the world in 24 hours uh so it was quite something but look at the scale of options now and that last bar is 2024 if you look at this um the his he says uh just to help everyone to picture the magnitude of things today better I highlighted in the chart the 19 uh 887 options volume uh when computer-based strategies triggered the infam infamous Black Monday stock market crash and then the next post it's it's only March and stock options volume is already above the total for all of


2003 so in the first quarter we have exceeded the total and so uh you you saw in the uh 2008 Global financial crisis how the uh derivatives just uh exaggerated everything just made everything just totally out of control well look at you know where we were back then in 2007 and 2008 where we are today it's a whole different world uh also I talked about real estate that because there was less homes being sold that means there were less mortgages being made which means there are less loans being made than paid which means that


bank credit portion of the currency Supply contracts and therefore the M2 currency Supply contracts it falls because of that well this is a a poll a survey of consumers about uh you know buying conditions do they feel like buying a home or uh are they so if you look at that this area here in this red box buying conditions equal share reporting good conditions minus share reporting bad conditions so 100 would be the equilibrium align everything above that is a positive condition and people are more willing to


buy a home rather than waight anything below that they're very hesitant and they will wait and look at where it is today the lowest level since we started measuring this so who knows it could be the lowest level since the Great Depression I have no idea now uh I showed this video of um you know new massive lines from across China as Citizens rush to buy gold in an effort to preserve their wealth amidst declining economy when I showed this at the the end of that video I uh read from my book and I uh read part that was cut


from my first book uh and I was talking about remembering uh back in 1979 1980 the helicopter CH shots uh Channel 5 News was I believe the first uh news agency new television news company to have a helicopter they called it the channel 5 I in the guy and I remember watching the news and seeing these helicopter shots of a coin dealer that was just a couple miles up the uh street from me basically and the liines went out the front door and up the sidewalk and this is a sidewalk on a major city street so


it's like 15 ft wide and then around the corner and down the sidewalk and there was uh the news media interviewing people in line and the Panic that was going on was I and I said this hasn't happened yet well it has it it's happening in China right now it just hasn't happened in the west yet but it will uh and so moving on from that um Clive M hi I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for subscribing and mention that if you'd like to help our Channel please consider my company


goldsilver.com the next time you buy precious metals we're one of the most trusted names in the industry our prices are Sharp sharp delivery is fast and we have an insiders program where you find out exactly what I'm doing with my own Investments thanks for making goldsilver.com your dealer and now back to the video Clive Mond a excellent chartist and excellent precious metals analyst uh posted a couple of tweets now when you see his tweets the best thing to do is to go to clive.com when he's


got a tweet on gold or silver it means that he just came out with his latest gold or silver update and uh he he does really good charting and analytics um and so he did a couple of tweets and each one has a couple of charts in it Gold's long-term chart shows why the bull market is now starting that why the bull market now starting will be of unprecedented magnitude and the short-term chart shows why the next big up leg is imminent and then the silver charts uh the environment we are moving into in the environment we are moving


into nothing beats silver and silver investments and they're still cheap because silver has not yet broken out into new highs it it hasn't overcome some of its re resistance but it doesn't matter because gold drags silver all over the place and as gold keeps on setting record highs uh silver will be pulled through these resistance lines and then it'll be a slingshot move followed by another resistance followed by another slingshot move and uh so going to Clive manon's articles uh the


gold market always read the gold market update first because very often he will refer to the silver market in in the silver market update he'll refer to something he said in the gold market update uh today isn't uh there isn't the case for that but he shows the big uh cup and handle that I've been showing myself and especially to my insiders for years and it's good go ahead and read all of the notations that he makes in these charts because they're very very good um and then he shows the resistance


and talks about the triple top and that we finally pierced this triple top but he doesn't talk about the inverse Head and Shoulders on gold which was I mean talk about one bullish pattern reinforcing another bullish pattern reinfor ing another you know so you've got the the uh triple top that we then broke to the upside which is a very rare thing but when that happens it's because there's incredible energy stored and a very powerful move behind it uh he showed the cup and handle he didn't show


the inverse head and shoulders in this series of chart charts at least that I've been talking about for a long time and as soon as it was repelled from this third of the triple tops um I said I think that this is building a Head and Shoulder an inverse head and shoulders and that turned out to be exactly what is happening and then he goes on and uh covers the resistance area of the handle of the cup and handle which is part of the inverse head and shoulders and then he's going to zoom up


on this this is something that I have not uh analyzed yet or covered but it's very nice to see that now that we're in this little consolidation that this is a bu flag when a flag is uh symmetrical uh when it breaks to the upside or the downside it's usually more often than not in the direction of the previous Trend and the previous trend is up when it's down tilted like that it's just storing more energy and it's a lot more likely to break to the upside so this is called a a bow flag and then um moving


on to uh silver uh we're going to he he does in in the silver analysis recognize an inverse Head and Shoulders pattern but the same huge cup and handle uh however there is resistance in this area where there were a lot of buyers that have been underwater for a couple of years and when we get up to that level they go oh I'm back to even even though there's been huge inflation in the meantime and they're not really back to even but they'll they'll sell thinking that they've got their head above water again


they can sell this thing that went down and what they should have done is bought more of it while it was down this is what I did with uh with Tesla stock I bought at the first big dip coming off of the high and then I bought again on the next dip and again on the next dip and then on the dip down where it fell to about 100 bucks I loaded up on enough of it to where um I'm I would still be in profit however I'll show you uh in an upcoming video I made some sales uh on that stock that I disclosed to my


insiders um when it was up uh uh just before Christmas I think and then on January 4th uh and it has fallen by a third since uh but he talks about the cup and handle here and the resistance that we've got to overcome however as gold Rises it'll drag silver right up through that resistance so gold has already gotten more expensive silver is the thing that is the uh bargain right now and he says the case for silver could not be clearer gold is broken out and is forging ahead and a giant cup and


handle pattern base is completed in silver that promises a major bull market and even now silver and silver investments are still at great prices so this has not already made the major move and it but it will uh because of all these bullish patterns and the which Traders trade on they the these patterns become self-fulfilling it seems like reading tea leaves and goat bones but uh uh it's actually something that so many Traders are paying attention to that it does become a self-fulfilling prophecy


um so uh then the S this is the silver gold ratio instead of the I usually show it as the gold silver ratio because it's easier to understand it's expressed in ounces how many ounces of silver does it take to buy 1 ounce of gold it's just an exchange rate this is an exchange rate inverted and so you get um how many uh uh hundredths of an ounce of gold are required to purchase 1 ounce of silver and um uh basically it's showing that right now uh silver is incredibly cheap and by following the gold silver ratio and


allowing it to sort of dictate what I'm going to buy uh paying attention to it and it kept me from um you know there was a a period where silver back in 2011 silver went crazy and went up to 48 bucks and I wanted to buy silver so bad because it was running and most people chase the the uh they chase after momentum after it's too late basically and I wanted to buy silver but I stopped buying silver completely because the gold silver ratio was telling me to buy gold instead and so um and then when the markets crashed


in the the covid crash the pandemic plunge for silver uh the gold silver ratio uh Rose from the 80s and suddenly it was up at 120 and I I wanted to buy gold everybody wanted to buy gold uh gold is the safe haven that you think about when everything is falling apart and it looked like the world was really falling apart right then but the gold silver ratio wouldn't let me buy gold at those prices and silver was so cheap when it plunged down here so I was able to accumulate a bunch of silver because I


was paying attention to this and during that covid crash and it was uh great anyway uh here he does show the inverse head and shoulders and that this will you know if you take this um the the neckline on the head and the shoulders you flip the head upside down that's the predicted move which gets us above all of these resistance lines and all it takes is gold to continue Rising a little bit and silver will make this big move and the gold silver ratio uh will change quite dramatically ically uh


moving on Tavi Costa shows that um silver just poked its head above 15year resistance on the quarterly chart I want to point out that this is on the so each one of these bars represents three months these are quarters and yes it has broken out now it needs to stay above that which I believe it will uh and then what we need to look for is for the weekly chart the monthly the weekly and daily charts to all start lining up with this same breakout type of pattern uh and then uh in my last video I showed uh


this where uh the price of silver in China silver contracts traded in China on the Shanghai exchange were $219 above the comx silver price and so that creates an Arbitrage opportunity you can uh buy silver here take delivery pay for it to be shipped because per ounce it's actually not that expensive and make a big profit selling it in China and so it a spread like this does cause a transfer of assets to go from one place to another and that's what helps balance out the price globally but


Peter Spina uh today says uh that the silver price in China is now trading at 2775 an ounce which is about $2 it was you know the last one was $219 over the comx price now it's $250 and so this rush for gold and silver that we're seeing in China is really having an effect so I want to uh wrap it up with something from uh igon Von Greers and it's uh uh you know jump on the gold wagon while there's still time to preserve your wealth the coming surge in Gold demand cannot be met by more


gold because more than is than the current 3,000 tons of gold perom cannot be mind and that is the truth thus the only means to satisfy the coming gold Mania is through much higher prices I want to thank you for watching and we'll see you next time


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post