gold news

 when you're talking with a broker you're talking with your brokerage house and this is really a sales representative that you're talking to and uh the he goes you do you want to do what and I want to take delivery of my shares I want the Paper Stock certificates uh well I've never encountered this [Music] before hi this is Mike Maloney coming to you from my backyard once again and I have to tell you about a personal story and uh going through something that was very difficult you know it was a a real


uh trying time actually for me uh back in December I made this video about the great taking a book by David Webb that outlines uh all of the rule changes and laws that have been put into place so that uh everything that is on your brokerage platform if you've got stocks and bonds and so on what you've actually got is IUS for stocks and bonds and so on and The Brokerage house in a crisis has the right to take those and use them as collateral and so uh this Disturbed me so much this was made in December and


I just I'm going to put my cursor over here so that you you can see the uh picture and this background is a hotel that's right across from an assisted living facility my mother had just died uh like a day or two before but this Disturbed me so much this uh book that um regardless I had to make this video anyway and uh so I was in Salt Lake at this hotel and I made this video but it the the book Disturbed me analyzing the book Disturbed me more and then um you know the stuff goes over and over in my


mind and when I got back to uh to Puerto Rico I decided I was going to you know I had stocks on my uh brokerage platform uh I sold some and I actually tried to take delivery of others now this the I I sold a bunch of stocks uh all of my precious metals Investments are all in stock certificates and stock certificates are just like cash they can't use they can't use the cash in your pocket as collateral against something it's it's really actually holding the stock not having an IOU for


stock certificates or shares in a company that's on your brokerage platform when you see it in digital form uh today that's usually just an IOU this the financial system they are so creative that they've tipped the entire game toward themselves and uh and so when you're on your brokerage platform you don't actually own anything on there you own IUS for whatever you see on your brokerage platform and the rule changes and Law changes that have taken place in the last you know ever since 2008 this


has been a slow buildup toward this and now everything is in place but why would they put all of these rule changes in there if they don't intend on using them sometime so um uh what I did was I decided to sell some stock and take delivery of stock certificates and so I'm going this this is my uh Tesla shares I had uh some other stocks that I sold but I sold uh 2third roughly of my Tesla shares and then I uh took delivery of the other shares but this was a real ordeal to try and take delivery of shares I called up my broker


I was at Charles Schwab and Schwab uh the you know when you're talking with a broker you're talking with your brokerage house and this is really a sales representative that you're talking to and uh the he goes you do you want to do what and I want to take delivery of my shares I want the Paper Stock certificates uh well I've never encountered this before uh you know I don't know what to do and so he had to put me on hold and talk with one Department get back to me 20 minutes


later put me on hold again talk with the legal department get back with me and instruct me that you know they're going to turn me over to another company that can actually perform this task and he'll email me with the information so that I can call them and get a a quote and they and uh the instructions of how to do this so a couple weeks later I get the this this process took like a month and a half to do uh a couple of weeks later I get the uh the um it's going to rain um I get the an email from them


with the number to call at Computer Share is the name of the company so Charles Schwab turns me over Computer Share Computer Share says oh no no no they have to do all of this stuff and they give me the instructions to instruct Charles Schwab on how to do this and transfer all the shares over to Computer Share and then they issue me a number where I can create an account and then I can take delivery of my stock certificates now I told all of my insiders about this more than a month ago when the process was complete but


basically this is a 5-year chart of Tesla stock uh I made some purchases here up at like 2 265 270 and I made some purchases here up at uh 250 2 UH 60 and then when it fell down here I had identified some gaps in the chart that have a 92% probability of being filled meaning this the price action will revisit that territory once again someday and so at $140 I bought a bunch more and then at 120 I bought a bunch more to where I had almost doubled my position down at those very low prices so when we got up uh in


the this range I was in some serious profit even though my initial purchases were much higher this is one one of the things you want to do buy something you believe in and then double down on it every time it goes down now I'm going to uh zoom up on a six-month chart here and I sold up at about 255 at the end of December and then at the beginning of January uh B sold at another third of my shares at uh 240 and uh you know and remember I was buying at uh 140 and 100 the final buys and then I took delivery of my shares uh


which which was about month and a half long process a lot of confusion very difficult to do uh but this is like cash in your pocket it can't be used as collateral so um this is what I'm doing now I am expecting some sort of big uh crisis some event and that should take Tesla stock way down I haven't repurchased yet uh I might because it is down significantly it's it's down about a third from where I sold at and uh so um I'm going to do some more videos on this later uh but please uh go and


watch my video on the great taking one more time and uh consider that your brokerage account is just IUS this is the physical thing I want to thank you for watching and we'll see you next time


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post