And this isn't the middle class that's buying right now. The people that are buying are the whales and the people that are that that are on the inside. US men gold coin sales are falling. Uh Perth mint gold sale sales, gold coins and bars falling. Uh US mint go silver coins. So this is like silver eagles falling. And this is Perth mint silver coins and bars falling. This is not that I'm going to stop. I I don't need to share this anymore, Dan. So, this is not um the public uh rushing in, which
saddens me. The whole mission for golds.com was to save the middle class, one investor at a time. And this isn't the middle class that's buying right now. The people that are buying are the whales and the people that are that are on the inside. the people, you know, I would not be surprised to see a whole bunch of congressmen, senators, and other people connected with the government that ended up doing very very well from this wealth transfer. You know, I was the first person to call this a wealth transfer. When I wrote my
first book uh guide to investing in gold and silver uh back in, uh 2007 and 8, well, it was actually 2005 to 2008. It was released just before the market crash in 2008. And I said, you know, there was a a book um the great economic disorder by Larry Bates, I think it was. And he there was a quote in there. Wealth is never destroyed. It is merely transferred. And I went, "Oh my god, this is the greatest wealth transfer in history." And so I wrote that in there. And Robert Kiasaki is going, "What's a
wealth transfer? How does this work?" And but basically it's something that everybody participates in. There is no such thing as standing on the sidelines. Uh you have to either position yourself so the wealth is transferred toward you or if you don't take action the wealth will be transferred away from you. Uh you know through inflation or your asset class is falling compared to another asset class which we call wealth cycles. you you were involved with me on that Allan and so um this is the time you
know I don't give advice to people but this is the time you know I probably will buy some silver after this and I may trade some gold for silver uh simply because we're in this rarified situation uh where it it it literally is only a few weeks out of 2500 years with an opportunity like this. Hey Allan and Mike, could you uh could gold silver ratio hit one to 150 or even one to 200 before leveling out? Uh well, I think that's an two-part answer to that. Uh it's sort of a two-part question because
it says before leveling out. Uh it could possibly hit those. That is always a possibility. It's never happened in history, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen. However, it's not going to level out at that price. It'll hit a peak and then drop back down to possibly a higher ratio. But the problem is the above what are the above ground supplies of gold and silver and what are the mining ratios? Uh uh there was um Ray Dumont of uh oh it was one of the mining companies. Uh I used to own some of the
stock up in uh Celane, Idaho and I was talking with him and you know they for a few thousand years the gold silver ratio was around you know 14 15 16 to1 uh and then uh it went all out of whack with with the comtock loads and the silver valley in Celane Idaho at the same time that we demonetized silver in the world went on off of uh by rele they relegated uh silver to just uh coinage to change and uh went on the gold standard and so all of that countries were dumping their silver stock piles their strategic stock
piles all all at the same time that happened and that caused the ratios to go out of whack they've been out of whack for more than a century now and uh but the actual minable supplies Ray Dalio was saying not Ray Dalio Ray Dumont uh was saying we're closer to 8:1. So uh there's eight times more available silver to mine than there is gold. And then the fact that most of our the silver that we've gotten at these low prices came as a byproduct from mining other industrial metals that are
in demand when there's an economic boom. But when that demand that economic boom goes away, so does uh the the byproduct when the primary producers of all the all of the copper and zinc and lead and and so on. When uh that mining goes down, then silver supplies dry up just as there's monetary demand, just as the public rushes in to protect themselves. And so, uh, it's possible that we could see gold silver ratios, uh, higher than where we're at right now. Uh, I don't think 150 and 200 is going to happen,
but I could be wrong. Uh, so uh, you know, we've got we never know what's going to happen. But what I do think know, well, I should I need to rephrase that. We never know what is going to h what and when it's going to happen. There are certain things that there are just fundamentals underneath where it almost becomes like a lie. Yes, it's going to happen sometime, but what we're saying here is stuff that, you know, I thought all of this was actually a decade ago. And so I'm I'm late, but it
really does look like I'm going to be
Post a Comment