00:00:00
I think you're going to see the Mara Lago accords pretty soon. It really does look like we are headed into a new monetary system. We are no longer going to kick the can. All of the pain of every previous administration, all going all the way back to Nixon. All of that, all of the cheating on the world monetary system is all going to come to an end during this administration. And it's going to be big. We are talking about a revaluation of gold. in the book that you helped me uh you know you were doing the research and all
00:00:35
the charts and things like that uh along with me and uh I did describe the shift in monetary systems and to me that looks like is is exactly what is happening on my last appearance I put together a couple of videos Mike looks like uh I'm reading a a question here um so I I put together a couple of video clips. Scott Bet, the Secretary of the United States Treasury, saying that within the next four years, there's going to be an economic rebalancing or a monetary rebalancing in the world. So,
00:01:13
he's talking about a brand new monetary system. And then uh I put that together with a clip of him saying how much he likes gold. That gold is this thing that can't run a budget deficit. It can't do this. It can't do that. It's just this separate thing. and that the world used to be on a gold standard. In the first video, he also says that we need a Breton Woods 2.0. And so, I think you're going to see the Mara Lago accords pretty soon. I don't see Trump dealing with every country. He's got 80
00:01:44
countries now that want to cut a deal and they they don't want to be frozen out of the US markets. The problem is China is the hold out and they are playing real hard ball with Trump. And if Trump's tactics don't work, you know, back in the uh 30s, first we had the Smoot Holly tariffs and they helped to plunge us into they took a very severe recession and turned it into the Great Depression. And then today we've got the tariffs that Trump is trying. And then right after the Smoot Holly tariffs,
00:02:19
they nationalized gold and they allowed the free market actually to revalue gold to $35 an ounce. We are talking about a revaluation of gold. But this time it isn't from 20 to 35. This time it is from 429 dollars uh all the way up to at least market value today. But what people don't know is if you look at the H.4.1 4.1 Fed release uh you can it you see all of the factors affecting reserve balances and the very final factor is currency and circulation and it shows what backs that currency and it is
00:02:58
mostly US treasuries there the all of the all of America's gold it's like 99.7% of America's gold backs the US Federal Reserve note the cash that is in your wallets 92 2% of the currency supply is bank credit. It's not created by the Federal Reserve. If it's uh digital, if it's if it's in the bank and you've got numbers representing US dollars, it's uh not Federal Reserve notes. It wasn't created by the Federal Reserve. It was created by the banks. But the Federal Reserve notes that are
00:03:32
in your wallet are currently backed by gold at, I believe it is, uh 0.4 for cents per ounce, not dollars, but cents per um I mean per dollar. And so to adjust that to a rate where the currency in circulation would be fully backed, fully redeemable in gold requires about $12,000 an ounce. Got anything to say about that? Uh it's an exciting prospect and I'm glad I saw it ahead of time or, you know, thanks to your help over the many years. So it really does look like we are headed into a new monetary system.
00:04:11
Yes. And in in the book that you helped me with um it it says there's a section on something. I can't remember the actual title of it, but it's like uh the lyrics change here and there and the m musicians change, but the song remains the same. And I go over the how history keeps on repeating. All of these pressures of a monetary system build up and then there's an emergency conference. We had the Genoa conference of 1921 I believe it was and then the same thing repeated. they they have
00:04:43
these phony gold standards instead of just using gold and that allows this dis disequilibria and pressures to build up and then uh stuff starts to the foundation starts to crumble and then they have the uh Breton Woods conference of 1944 and then same thing phony reserve ratio uh gold standard that that it was fake and all these pressures and disequilibria build up France starts redeeming all of their dollars for for gold. And then Nixon takes us off of gold and we have the Smithsonian agreement of 197 which just fell apart
00:05:21
immediately. That was the one international agreement that did not work. And we fell into this thing of all these stupid floating exchange rates that make international business so difficult to conduct. And uh and so we've been on the global dollar standard since this was the like the default. The world was flooded with dollars because of the Bre Brettonwood system and we went on this floating exchange rate global dollar standard and now that has built up pressures and disequilibria that are so great that it is falling
00:05:55
apart and Trump in his second term lose by being the one that stops kicking the can down the road. It it really looks like we are we are no longer going to kick the can. All of the pain of every previous administration, all going all the way back to Nixon, all of that, all of the cheating on the world monetary system is all going to come to an end during this administration. And it's going to be big. And the and what saddens me is that um this is mostly um right now we're seeing these huge inflows of gold and we're seeing
00:06:35
the gold price going up. But then I've got some evidence here that really shows that this is the whales taking delivery and insiders, people that are connected with the government that knows what is going that know what's going to happen in the future and they are frontr running uh you know golds.com's mission was to save the middle class one investor at a time and so far uh we're not doing that. So, John Smith says, "Ratio still near 100. Are we expecting a return to 70 or lower?" Absolutely.
00:07:08
But these things come later. Dan, could you put back up the uh uh the page of that Allen has open of uh Okay, so this is goldsilver.com. Uh which Oh, investing in physical medals made easy. That is really important right now. There's going to come a time where the physical diverges from and is it feels like it's soon. It might happen with the Marilago accords or whatever they are called. Uh but physical is going to take off like a rocket and uh and paper contracts which sets the spot price are going to fall.
00:07:47
So in here we've got uh the gold price if you could click on that Allen. Um and we've we've got charts. So, gold is uh currently back up near 3,100. So, it fell a day or two ago and now we're back up toward 3100 again. And if you could click on silver now, silver took a bounce. Uh there was an intraday, I think it was yesterday, where it was up at 109 or something like that. Uh the I mean, I'm not sorry. I'm sorry. Uh not silver, but the gold silver ratio. So, we're back up at 31
00:08:24
and it was down uh at below 29 and I I may still be making a purchase. My insiders will find out what I do. Uh if you can click the gold silver ratio, this is the historic part. This is why it is exciting to be alive right now. 99.1 the over the last 2,500 years, the time that it's been uh where silver has been this undervalued compared to gold is measured in just weeks, just a few. And the thing is that um the reason it's here is toward the end of last week, the commodities exchange increased uh margin
00:09:07
requirements on futures contracts by 25%. And that meant a whole lot of people that were out on margin either had to come up with the extra or sell some of their position. If they sell their position, silver drops. And so that was the reason for the drop and the reason for the sudden bump in this gold silver ratio. So I find these very exciting times to be alive. What have you got for me Allan? Yeah absolutely. I mean, if you believe the thesis in gold, I mean, of course you and I do, but like uh you
00:09:36
know, if you believe the thesis in gold, I mean, you should believe the thesis in silver by a factor of roughly six. I mean, you know, yeah, to to get back to the long-standing gold silver ratio of roughly 15 or 16, which it was for thousands of years, you know, if we're starting up at 100, silver has to outperform gold by a factor of six in order to get back to, you know, stability, you know, the historical norms. So, you know, who knows when that's going to happen. It's not going to be, you know, overnight. It will take
00:10:01
several years. Um, but both metals are extremely exciting right now. It's almost like you can't make a bad choice between, you know, your allocation to one or the other. They're both going to be great. They're both going to outperform the stock market for a while. Um, I was just looking up the numbers today. They're both going to outperform everything else for a while, not just the stock market. Yeah, I was just looking up the numbers today and in the people are people are thinking some
00:10:26
people are just realizing now that like gold is like a possible thing they could have in their portfolio. You know, they they dismiss it for all these years as like, you know, silly or something like that. Um, and so I get asked all the time like, you know, why why would I have gold if it has no yield and it, you know, underperforms the market? And I'm like, are you have you looked at the numbers? Like in the last 25 years, gold has outperformed the S&P, the Dow, and the Nasdaq by a factor of three. A
00:10:51
factor of three in 25 years. So I thought it was actually a little bit more than that. It's up,00% and and the S&P is up uh 280% I believe. So it's a little bit more than a factor of three. It's been the best performing asset class of this century other than crypto. But you know when you start at zero going from zero to one is an infinite return. So you can't even measure crypto. Now uh Dean Raymond says should I sell gold and buy silver? You know I've got a lot of silver and I'm about 95% silver and 5%
00:11:29
gold. Uh and but I am considering buying some more silver and there is a possibility I might sell some gold and buy some silver right now. I never give advice, Dean, but uh you need to uh follow your own heart. Here's what I can say. If you're going to do that, there will be times where you go, "Oh my god, I did the wrong thing." You're going to say that simply because silver is so volatile. It's going to be a wild ride. It's an easier market to suppress than gold. Uh can't remember what it is right
00:12:01
now, but back in the 80s, the silver market was 130th the size of the gold market. you just look at the futures contracts and the times the price uh you know what what the value is that's being traded. Uh and so it's much easier for the powers that be to try and manipulate it. Uh and but the free market overwhelmed all of the uh manipulations that they were trying to do and it just shot past it. It took until late 79 for silver to really show the big returns against gold and it dropped to a gold
00:12:37
silver ratio of just 14. Uh currently we're up at 99. If it drops to 20, you'll have five times the performance of silver compared to gold. I think it could actually be 10 times just because of all the pressures that are built up and because there isn't that much above ground silver. We've had a deficit now for the past four or five years where uh less silver is being dug up out of the ground than is being used up in industry. And so all it takes is monetary demand. Once gold gets a little
00:13:11
bit too expensive and people are saying, "Oh, wow. You know, it was only $250 back in in uh uh in 2001 and now it's $5,000 an ounce. I think the silver is a better bet." So, and then suddenly you're going to see that gold silver ratio uh plummet. And so, yes, I think a very good strategy is trading gold for silver right now. And I do want to mention, you know, a little plug for my own company. Uh if you have something, if you've got a storage account with us or if you have Instavold, these things
00:13:49
become very instant. You can sell your your uh gold and buy silver very very quickly. And the cost of doing so is much lower than if it's a so uh low blood pressure. Great name. Uh the water is filling the coliseum. Yes. And if if you look at exponential uh growth uh we are seeing something right now that is very exciting. Uh we could see the blowoff top and in gold and silver this year. It could be happening this year. It might take another two or three years. We'll see how this Mara Lago
00:14:27
accords goes. And if you've got the Secretary of the Treasury saying that uh that um there's going to be a new world monetary system and that's in my book, you know, I I I said that this was going to happen couple of years ago. It's like three or four pages on it. And it's very entertaining, by the way. Uh uh so if he said there's going to be a new monetary system and he another clue he said we need another Bretton Woods 2.0 that's connected with gold and then in a Tucker
00:14:58
Carlson interview he said how much he loves gold and the part of the funnest time of his life was when he was running his funds and people called him a gold bug. And so these things are are lining up to where something extraordinary is coming true. Now, people don't think that there's all these new monetary systems. Why? Because it only happens once in a lifetime. And we are or or maybe twice. I was alive during Breton Woods. I mean, during the end of Breton Woods when Nixon took us off of uh of
00:15:30
but I wasn't alive when the Breton Woods conferences happened. So, I will see it twice in my lifetime. But you you weren't alive. Uh you were you were born under the global dollar standard. That's right. I was born into fiat 1988. Yeah. So, uh, chasing legends, a new Breton Woods agreement sounds like a horrible idea. It didn't work the first time as we can see. Yes. Uh, well, it this isn't going to be Breton Woods agreement. It's going to be probably the Mara Lago accords. And it all depends. you know,
00:16:07
Jimick.
Post a Comment