gold news

 You think silver prices are high at $94, pretty soon, you know, you're going to look back at silver in a double digit at a at a at a cheap price because, you know, silver is still under $100 an ounce. Uh it's it's not going to be under 100 for long and then once it, you know, really gets above 100, it's never going to go below it. It's just going to keep on rising. >> A vertical move in silver that's likely to take your breath away. Not just to go up to 90 or 100, but go into a couple


hundred, possibly three to 500. There's some rationale for that. By the way, our bare market low was a,50 in December 2015. 8-fold is what? Okay, 8,000 plus. That's just to do what gold has already done twice in the last 50 years under far less dramatic fundamental conditions. Eight-fold. 8fold. >> Welcome to Gold Silver News, your go-to destination for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in


today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. I've been working on a private road map for viewers who are more focused on protecting their wealth than speculating in uncertain markets. I'll share it at the end for those interested. Now, we'll show you the best clips of the latest interview. But first, smash the subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode. >> It's real money. They can't inflate it.


They can't manipulate it. They tried to manipulate silver by keeping a lid on it. And usually when somebody tries to manipulate a market, whether there's some big trader or government, and they're doing the wrong thing and it seems to succeed for a long time, all they're doing is creating compression so that when it finally does break through their barrier, attempted barrier, it goes even more ape on the upside than it might otherwise because it's been held back for too long. And so it has a panic


on the upside. That's what I think we're starting to see in silver, especially silver and in gold. You print, print, print, prices of everything goes up. Bread, stock market. Some things go up more gold. If you own gold for the last 10 years, you beat the heck out of the S&P. But it's all faults. It's distortions. And you can't keep playing that game because finally you'll have an accident. Not really an accident but a consequence like in the government bond markets that


is so huge that it causes intellectual doubt among academicians among the voting public who thought certain things were going to happen on a good way after Trump got elected but they're going the other way. >> Apparently neither party works. So when nothing works and your retirement account suddenly, let's say in the next couple months on the S&P wipes out all of 2015's gains, which is only 15%. >> Then suddenly you as a person in the street, what the heck is 52 card pickup?


You are uncertain. Therefore, what happens? Emotion. And when emotion comes in, whoa, it's it's it's like a nuclear event almost. and it can be very personal to people just like it was in 2008 and 9 except this time it's even bigger. Gold knows that that's what's been driving it all along. This is coming. So I don't think that you're going to see a big reduction in the demand for gold. I think that's going to continue. I think that what you had prior to the last few months was the


demand was concentrated in central banks and so central banks just didn't buy silver, they just bought gold. But now that you have private investors getting in on precious metals, they buy both. And in fact, in many cases, they lean more towards silver than towards gold. So I expect the demand for both metals to continue and I would imagine that over the next several years silver will continue to make progress relative to gold because I think historically it's still underpriced. It's not as


ridiculously cheap. We were over 100 to one, you know, earlier last year and and so you're never going to see although never say never. I mean probably not in my lifetime but maybe in somebody's lifetime maybe that'll happen again. But I don't think I'll ever see a situation where I can buy a 100 ounces of silver for an ounce of gold. I think that's that's done. And in fact, you think silver prices are high at $94. Pretty soon, you know, you're going to look back at silver in a double digit at


a at a at a cheap price because, you know, silver is still under $100 an ounce. uh it's it's not going to be under 100 for long and then once it you know really gets above 100 it's never going to go below it. It's just going to keep on rising. But you know as big as 2025 was 2026 is getting off to a much stronger start by far. I mean we didn't even start moving last year until Q2. Uh so as good as last year was this year could be better. you know, if you're invested in those stocks. I mean, for


most Americans, I think this is going to be a disaster. 2026 is going to be a horrible year for US financial assets, stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies. I think they all get killed. >> Right now, if I don't read online comments about silver, my son does it on my behalf. I'm worn out from looking at that kind of material. But the constant chatter from free commentators on the internet is, "Sell silver, short it. It's the peak. it can't rise any further. You know, that's what they're


pushing. They're examining a simple price chart, a dollar-based chart of silver. And honestly, when you look at it, it was like, you know, $40, $50 a few months ago and it's doubled. Okay, so in a typical environment, you'd say, well, you know, that's a solid run. I'm exiting. We're arguing it has only started. And if you look back over the past few months, every time there's been a 15 or 8% or 10% decline, if you bought instead of sold, you're far ahead. Okay, someone understands that because someone


is buying it. Not just one person, but many. Yet, you still have this massive uncertainty. And here's an assessment I share with my son this morning. I noticed that before silver would reach a higher gold, even back in April, and gold moved sideways for 5 months. Skeptics, skeptics, skeptics. It didn't collapse, but it was contained and then it broke out. Then in October, there was another pause. That pause lasted only a couple of months, a shorter period, and then it surged again. The same thing is


happening in silver. You could have an entire year-long pause around $35. Late 2024 through early 2025, essentially a full year of this with a 35 plus ceiling. A completely wasted year. board stiff. Okay, questioned. And then it pushed through that and jump another $10 or so. It's in a step-by-step process. But I also noticed that on a day-to-day basis, take today for instance, where they push it up to $95 and spend the entire day selling into that and pulling it back down to 93. Yeah. Except instead


of lasting 3 months now or 2 weeks now, you can now measure those pullbacks in hours. So, the pace is accelerating. I believe the T-Bond situation, which we've anticipated all along, could be the trigger that creates the headline crisis. And if it does, based on our review of some previous explosive moves in silver, for example, in 79 to 80 when it rose roughly five-fold in 5 months. Yeah. September 2010 to April 2011, up two and a half times in 7 months in the center of each of those surges. and


we're in a larger one now. But in the middle of that cycle, there was what you might call a stumble or a pullback. For example, in January 2011 in the $20 plus area, you had a monthly reversal in silver where it set a high and closed lower for the month. So chart focused technicians would say, "Oh, that's a reversal month." In this video, we analyze why the current silver advance is not a peak, but a textbook earlyphase acceleration that most investors psychologically struggle to embrace.


While online voices fixate on short-term price charts and urge selling after a sharp move, history shows that this mindset repeatedly misses the largest gains. Silver's recent swings are not a danger signal. They're proof of mounting pressure beneath the surface. The discussion outlines how past silver bull markets developed in stages, not straight paths. Long stretches of boredom, skepticism, and sideways movement were followed by sudden bursts higher. Each breakout shorten the pause that preceded it. What once required


months now takes weeks. What took weeks now takes hours. That shift in time compression is a defining trait of a strengthening bull market, not a tired one. Instead of breaking down after pullbacks, silver keeps drawing aggressive buying every time it dips. That indicates something critical. Stronger participants are stepping in. Selling pressure is weakening and becoming shorterlived while demand stays relentless. This is exactly how major historical silver moves began, often just before a significant macro shock


forced a repricing. The core takeaway is simple. Volatility does not equal fragility. In fact, during major upside phases, corrections often mislead traders into selling too soon, only to watch prices explode without them. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. Oh.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post