And it it all points toward uh triple digits and in some cases quadrupled digit silver which I don't think is going to happen. But I do think a 10bagger from here $300 silver that is entirely possible. Hi everyone, it's Mike Maloney and Alan Hibbert here once again and Allan has more of the same for me but different. So tell me tell me what you got Alan. I have some more viewer comments and questions that I thought you'd appreciate and so would our viewers. So, first up is a followup on
the topic of financial advisors and what they recommend that their clients have in gold. And you pointed out in a recent video that an overwhelming percentage of financial advisors basically recommend zero gold, no gold whatsoever. And a couple of our viewers made some nice comments here. The first is the public may never go in on gold because their financial adviser and the mainstream media will not recommend it. And relatedly, uh, money management industry has been steering clients away from gold
for far too long. Time to fire your advisor if they still carry this philosophy. What do you think, Mike? Uh, I think that's a great idea. Uh, in fact, I think that people that have financial planners and adviserss should start advising their adviserss. Learn as much as you can about it. Uh, one of the things that I said in my previous video was that the best investment that you can make is in your own financial education. That's the most important thing. And so if you feel that you're
starting to know more about it than your financial planner, financial advisor, uh either start educating them or fire them. Yes. Uh I, you know, but that's my own opinion. It's not financial advice. I don't give advice. I tell people what I do. But this chart to me shows that gold has a long way to run because nobody owns it yet. There's very few people that have any significant portion of their assets in gold. And when you look at where it was back in 1980 at the peak, it it it just sort of reiterates
that the financial advisors will all start telling you to go for gold at the wrong time. They're all they didn't nobody this chart would have been like um the 0 to 1% meaning 0% because nobody recommends 7%. Uh uh that those columns would have been up close to 100% back in uh the year 2000 when gold was just $250 an ounce. Uh nobody in fact all of your adviserss would have been telling you to stay away from it. that it's dangerous. The financial planners, they're usually doing something where they're selling
you a product that they make a commission on. And so, uh, just because of that, uh, and it's slow for them to figure out products where they can make a commission. There will come a day where they'll all be able to make, uh, a commission on some gold product or another. And a as we go into a blowoff top and it becomes easy for them to sell to sell this idea to their clients and their clients are, "Yeah, yeah, put me in gold." Well, that's exactly the wrong time. If you want a confirmation on
that, watch the comedy Brewster Millions and John Candy brings in this financial advisor that's and John says, "Oh yeah, he's got me in uh collectibles and stamps and even in gold." And this is like it was released in 1982 or ' 83 after the bull market was over with. This is when the bare market had started. And it is typical for financial planners and and mass media. They do whatever uh sells commercial time on the big financial ch channels and so on. Yeah. Well, fortunately viewers of our
channel are going to be informed. They're going to make good decisions. I I have faith. We will try our best. That's right. That's right. And speaking of um you know your latest book, uh Rick says, "Thanks, Mike. Amazon review completed." And so so at at your call um in in a recent video, you asked uh you asked folks to give a fivestar review, and Rick was kind enough to do that. I'm sure many others were as well. So uh this rating is getting closer and closer to five stars overall. Thank you so
much, Rick. I really appreciate it. Allan knows what kind of work went into this book and it was a labor of love but it was grueling. Yes. But we turned out some some really really amazing things. So yeah it was Yeah. of the one reviews uh almost all of them. One guy says there's nothing new in this book. I mean, the time we spent digging up brand new stuff and having Tim Burus dig so deeply in I mean he Cameron my you know the guy that used to put up the news on on golds.com Cameron Hamza uh he
would go wow I had to really go deep for that one talking about deep into the internet really digging to find stuff and Tim Burus would find us the most uh obscure data sets and so on to be able to analyze and make these charts from uh and it did contain a lot of new stuff. Another guy gave it a one-star rating because there was no Kindle version. Well, the following week the Kindle version came out. Another guy gave it a one-star rating because he lived in New Zealand and the freight was high. Is
that my fault? Those one stars are what keeps this book from being a five star. So, anyway, we'll we'll get there. We'll get there. Have faith. Thanks, Rick, though. I really do appreciate it. Yes. Thank you, Rick. Uh, our next topic is, uh, Hi, this is just a quick reminder. We're offering you free silver at golds.com as a thank you for choosing us as your dealer. Just click the link below for details. We got two two questions here. This is about the gold silver ratio. Uh, Jay Wagner says, "Good show. I'm buying
more silver rather than gold. A threebagger on gold is great and probably safer, but I still believe a 10bagger plus is probable for silver. Swap for gold soon than after. Uh, game over. Game over emoji. And uh, a second question here from the real shaman. Mike, I'd appreciate your perspective on whether long-term silver stackers should consider gold. With the gold silver ratio so high, there is some reluctance to buy gold. Is there a case to be made here to ignore the ratio and diversify into some gold? I'm asking for myself,
but probably a lot of other stackers as well. Thanks, Mike. Um, you know, when it doesn't seem like your plan was working out and you see other people and their plan is working out, the people that are just buying gold, uh, uh, you have to question yourself. But usually I've found throughout my life that's as soon as I go with the crowd and uh sort of alleviate my own fears by uh going with the crowd. That's when it comes back to bite me and I should have just followed my plan. When
I I developed plans before I was writing while I was writing my first book back in 2005 six and seven and for the most part I really stuck with them. when I diverged from those plans, like for instance, I did a study on the uh Baron's gold mining index versus gold. So, you've got the top tier gold miners in the world in that index. And from 1971, I believe Allan, we found that gold, the physical metal that can't go bankrupt and have labor disputes and stock dilution and all of that kind of
stuff, had outperformed the Baron's gold b mining index by a factor of eight. And so um there really uh was no reason to go with it. I let the gold silver ratio determine what I buy. And at 100 to one right now, you know, it it might go higher. And there are people saying that it's going to, you know, be this way permanently. You know, the second that uh gold goes to a a price where people go, "Wow, this was only 250 bucks an ounce back in the year 2000. you know, maybe I should be buying silver instead.
That's what caused silver to explode in the 1980s. It's when gold got past a certain price and it seemed relatively expensive and silver was cheap, but the gold silver ratio back then wasn't 100, it was like 50 and it went to 14. And so there was a tremendous outperformance by silver. And I've made the case, you know, if you don't have my latest book, you should at least, it's only $9.99 for the Kindle version. Um, and in there there's a chapter on silver that uh explains if silver goes
into the same type of bubble that it was in in 1980 against the other asset classes in society including the growth of the money supply, currency supply, uh the growth of the real estate, the stock market, uh bonds, just I I compare it against everything that I can think of and it it all points points toward triple digits and in some cases quadrupled digit silver which I don't think is going to happen. But I do think a 10 beggger from here $300 silver that is entirely possible. But it takes
monetary demand. It takes the public rushing in and switching from gold to s their preference to silver. I think that'll happen 3,000. We're already up to 3500. It'll happen once the public comes charging in. They haven't. Nobody owns gold yet and many many fewer own silver. So yeah, I agree. Thank you for that. Another question from Mark. What about confiscation? Are you concerned at all about a modern version of Executive Order 6102? And if so, what are you doing about it? Okay, first of all, uh
it wasn't a confiscation. It was a gold nationalization. They didn't take it from you. They bought it from you. But they bought it from you for $20.60. 67 cents and then the following year uh unpegged the dollar from gold and then repegged it and over a two-month period of doing that the international exchange rates changed to where gold was 35 bucks an ounce. At that point, it had made up for the fractional reserve scam, I mean scheme, uh that the Federal Reserve was perpetrating on us and uh and uh it
accounted for all the currency that had been created. And so they froze it at at $35. There was no longer there was a 100% coverage for the uh currency that was out there. Also, gold was the uh monetary base and it was in circulation as US currency. Uh this time it is being freely traded. The price is not uh um determined by you know it's no longer $35 an ounce as determined by the Bretton Woods system. Uh it's it's freely traded. I and and then there's all these huge institutions
that if if it was nationalized once again it means like uh taking I mean GLD is one of the big c I mean I'm sorry JP Morgan is one of the big custodians for GLD now and uh so it means the US government confiscating or or nationalizing uh JP Morgan's uh you know the GLD holdings and so I just don't think that they can do it this time. However, uh if a currency is dying, a country will probably do almost anything to protect that currency. So if we do go into some type of hyperinflation at some point, you may
want to try and frontr run something like this, but it's not going to happen unless there like there's this huge hyperinflation going on and gold is soaring to an infinite price against the dollar and they've got to protect the dollar by nationalizing gold and controlling it once again because gold is that canary in the coal mines. And uh if they do that, it's it's going to be at an astronomical price. and then you sell it and you get rid of your dollars and you buy something real right away.
Real estate, high dividend yield stocks, uh, you know, just something else. Yeah, makes sense to me. Awesome. Well, thank you everyone for your comments and questions. Thanks for watching. And Mike, I've got one more thing to add. One more thing to add. Sorry, Alan. The word confiscation is used by people that sell numismatic coins and other products that are very high profit margin items instead of bullion. So when you hear confiscation, that's usually somebody trying to scare you into a product that
they can make a whole bunch of profit on versus looking out for your own financial future by selling you something. I mean, if you buy a numismmetic coin where the dealer made 30% on it or 50% versus just a couple of percent, that means that gold has to go up by more than that amount for you to break even. Uh, and it, you know, not everybody is going to be looking for new mismatics in a um in a in a rush. They're just going to want to buy gold. Numismatics have a premium on them beyond the dealer's profit. There's a a
big premium on the collectible value. It's a much smaller market. So, uh, uh, when you hear the word confiscation instead of nationalization, that's usually, uh, a cue to, uh, make you, uh, check your pockets and is your wallet still there or have you been pickpocketed? That's my last comment. Makes sense. Well, thank you again, Mike, so much. And thank you to all of our viewers for your wonderful comments and questions. Thanks, guys. Hi, this is just a quick reminder. We're offering
you free silver at golds.com as a thank you for choosing us as your dealer. Just click the link below for details.
Post a Comment