gold news

People say, "I want to buy gold, but I can't afford $3,400 right now. Is there a way to buy a smaller amount of gold?" And okay, that first button on our own website, Instava, you can buy increments as low as 35 bucks. 34.51. Hi everyone. I'm back with Alan Hibbert once again, and Allan's got some surprises for me. So, hit me with your best shot, Alan. Sounds good, Mike. I thought it would be fun to go through some viewer questions and comments, uh, especially from a recent video. So, uh,


one of the videos that you just put out was called, "Is it too late to buy gold? No, here's why." And one of the comments on it was absolutely fantastic. Ludis of Patriarchy says, "It's only too late when you can't exchange fiat for physical. Then it's too late." What do you think, Mike? Uh, well, I think when you can't exchange Yeah. you know, um, when this thing really takes off, you know, I I had, uh, Aiden, our graphic artists guy and 3D animator, um, modify


a pre previously existing meme because I thought the meme was just absolutely wrong. They had a $2,000 gold with only one guy standing in the window. Well, we passed 2,000 and this is all major buyers. It's whales showing up. And once we get towards some astronomical right now, nobody owns gold. But my point was who when when the crowd comes rushing in, who's going to be selling to them? If everybody is is panicked uh and gold is soaring, you're sort of incentivized to then and this is one thing that I


will be trying to work against with our insiders program is trying to look at numbers and let numbers and not emotion make my decision of when to sell tranches or convert tanches. Uh right now uh we're at this tremendous gold silver ratio uh of over a hundred uh to one and um so it sort of makes sense to convert uh gold into silver because the silver is super undervalued compared to gold. And then uh but there may come a day where instead of selling uh your silver, you're converting it to gold


instead and getting many times more gold than you paid for. uh when you can't convert it to fiat fiat currency into physical. Um that's when the price just keeps on going and going and going until it convinces somebody to convert to to sell their physical to somebody that has fiat currency that they're trying to get rid of. And so that is sort of the point the you know the the book that we wrote. Uh uh that's the point of it is that people do not realize the different it went up


20 gold went up 25 times in the 70s uh from its starting point to the uh end of the bull market. This time around there's 18 times more people around the planet that can buy uh with 55 times more currency on the planet. What does this add up to? you know, two 200 times more uh billionaires than than there was back then. What does it all add up to? It's only too late when you can't exchange fiat for physical. That then it's too late. Uh if if fiat actually does lose all of I doubt that it's uh going to


lose all of its purchasing power. As George Gammon uh points out, uh the US dollar has all the apps. It's like, you know, an you buy an iPhone or an Android because there's a bunch of apps uh to that iPhone. And uh right now we are entering a phase this trade war that Trump has started and it is a war and I'm hoping he's not this dumb and that this is just a negotiating tactic and but to do that he's got to get rid of get this thing done very quickly because what he has unintentionally done is


sparked a new trading block. There's an Asian trading block coming together that will not be using the US dollar. So, uh, it is possible that the US dollar could go to the point where there's just not enough purchasing power left in it to buy gold, but that means gold is reaching an infinite price. So, how well are you going to do if you've got gold or if you've got silver and the silver goes up against gold and then you sell your gold for you trade it for real estate or a business or um uh you know


some other a high dividend yield stock, some other financial asset. um you you may not even have to go uh back into fiat currency because if if if the fiat if the fiat currency can't buy physical at any price then that means the fiat currency is going to zero. Exactly. Yeah. It's like you don't buy gold so you can make a lot of dollars. You buy gold so you can stop using dollars or Yeah. to protect yourself exhaen that we just laid out. Yeah. Yeah. Exactly. Well, fortunately, the next few questions we have here are


designed around the retail public and some common questions that they have um and to give them strategies to to navigate these these tough scenarios. So, um our next comment here comes from Hi, this is just a quick reminder. We're offering you free silver at golds.com as a thank you for choosing us as your dealer. Just click the link below for details. Our next comment here comes from um a chart you presented how the US mint gold coin sales are down and sales are down at many mints for both gold and


silver coins. And Ivan says, "I think the reason why coin and bar sales are down by the public is because people are really struggling. For example, I just got laid off. I have to sell gold and silver in order to live my life normally. I don't think people who are working are able to put as much to the side either. And this was a very popular comment. It got 61 likes. So I I think people can relate to this. What are your thoughts on this, Mike? I think it is absolutely true. As you know, our


viewers, we we don't cater to the ultra wealthy. What we're trying to do is uh help the general public, the the normal working man that's trying to become an investor as well, understand what's happening with the economy, precious metals, and how history just keeps on repeating. Uh I absolutely agree with this the the pressure that we are living in this briocated society where uh the middle class has been in a recession now for a long time and it's because of Ben Bernani and the new uh method of


economics the new way that dollars have been created uh since we started quantitative easing and such which which didn't exist be before then um it it causes finan when Whenever they drop interest rates to zero, anybody that owns apartment buildings and their wealth is coming from real estate ends up doing really well compared to the rest of the economy. uh whenever they uh create uh new base currency uh they're doing so by buying bonds through the bonds and mortgage back securities uh through the primary dealers uh you know


somewhere between 18 to 32 uh of the largest brokerage houses on the planet. And when they do that those uh brokerage houses now are flushed with a bunch of cash and they've got to do something with it. they either buy more bonds or they uh it go it flows into the stock market and we showed in the book the correlation to currency creation and the stock market performance and it was way up in I think it was like 0.97 or something like that it was huge it was it was over.92 uh which you know 92% the same so yes uh


this is showing the retail sales going down is showing the bifurcated society What's the date that that starts going down? Is that the date in the middle there? Is that 20 2023 right here where the red arrow is? Yeah, 2023. Okay. But, you know, even before that, you can go back to 2022. I'm surprised there wasn't more purchases of uh eagles during CO. Uh but uh yeah, you can see that the lower bars, the minimums are getting lower and lower from the very beginning of 2022 uh down. So that red arrow that I drew


could even be drawn longer with a slightly less slope, but it just shows that ever since um the government started meddling in everything and created the lockdowns uh that it's create it's been very very hard on the average uh person in the United States. Uh, and it rewarded the richest people and our mission is to try and protect the the average person, the normal person, the person that works. Yeah, absolutely. Well, Ivan, I feel for you, man. Be careful not to sell too much of your gold and silver. You know,


try really hard to keep that. So, at least keep some silver. The silver it should, you know, it'll be painful. There's going to come a time where you're going to think that it was wrong, but then uh silver will do a catchup. So, yeah. All right. Our next question here comes from Scott Jordan. I've heard forever that the retail public cannot move the gold price. Is that true or false? Uh, it's very difficult. Well, depends on it is very difficult because you're going up against the the bullion


banks pretty much control a lot of the gold price. But look at what is happening right now. China, the retail public there is now uh controlling much of the gold price. uh if the bullion banks or big whales or or somebody in the US goes short during the comx and then it closes and then the markets open in in China and other markets and the price rises the next morning uh those people that went short are looking at huge losses and they either have to cover or figure out some way of manipulating the price down. the gold


market is huge. Uh the uh so it's it's very difficult for the retail public. You know what this an the answer to this is true and false. So when there's not a lot of the public rushing in then it is uh then it's true that they cannot uh manipulate that they can't move the gold price. But when so many people try to buy all at once and it overwhelms the big boys uh then the big boys lose control and uh it is it is false. The public can move the gold price and they can move it big time


and that's exactly what happened in late 79. in 70 you know when gold was rising throughout the 70s this was exactly the opposite of what the government and the commodities exchange if you look at uh when you study the Hunt brothers there was a very good book uh called manipulation on trial uh and it was a a study of the Hunt brothers and uh the um commodities exchange a whole bunch of the people that run the commodities exchange were actually short silver and so they had a vested interest in busting


the Hunt Brothers. So, yeah, the answer is true and false. Uh, it's true right now when it's just whales, but it's becoming more false every day as the public in China starts to rush in to precious metals, which basically is in the book. China, it was illegal in the 70s for any Chinese citizen to own or invest in gold. Uh, that, you know, that's my Yeah, that's the new book, Great Gold and Silver Rush. it's it's in the in the book and we covered that very well. Uh so there was no investors, no


participation by China, uh all of the USSR in more than half the world it was actually illegal. And then uh in uh the other 80% of what was left uh it they were to in Africa everybody was starving to death. There were commercials all the time, fundraisers, uh, South America, Southeast Asia, every place. Nobody, people were worried about how to eat tomorrow rather than, uh, what to invest in. Today, it's a different story with billionaires in all these section, all of these areas of the world. So, it's


it's a completely different world with 18 times more people with 55 times more currency. This is going to take everybody's breath away when it happens. I believe it here. Here's a question that didn't come from a viewer, but I've gotten from a few people in my life. People say, "I want to buy gold, but I can't afford $3,400 right now. Is there a way to buy a smaller amount of gold?" Okay, that first button on our own website, Instava, you can buy increments as low as 35 bucks.


34.51 100th of a troy ounce increments. and you are buying at as close to the spot price as as we can possibly do because you're buying um you're buying an allocated interest interest. You're getting that 1/100th of an ounce inside of a kilo bar or a 100 ounce bar. And so these large bars are very inexpensive. And that is the reason um you know if you were buying an interest of 1/100th of an ounce in a tenth ounce uh eagle it would be 38 bucks for for a 100th of an ounce instead of 34.51 uh on the install price. So yes


you can buy those 10th ounce uh Canadian maples or gold eagles but uh install is just so highly tradable. uh it's being stored at uh uh Brinks or one of the these other highsecurity vaults that we deal with where it's insured and there's guys with guns guarding it and uh and uh it can be bought and sold uh pretty much instantly. You are locking in a price uh instantly and because it's already been assayed and it's in the vault, there isn't any delay in uh getting the cash


back to you. It's as quick as selling a stock. Yeah, exactly. So, there are fra fractional products. There's a half ounce, quarter ounce, 10th ounce, and Instavolt is 1/100th of an ounce. So, Right. So, great great uh options. And there's Insta available for silver as well. And so, right now, personally, uh I would be buying silver. I don't make recommendations for other people. I would be buying silver, watching that gold silver ratio, and then when it gets down below 30, you might want to convert


some to gold. at 20 convert more to gold. Just take tranches and do conversions and then wait for the Dow gold ratio and the gold silver ratio to as as confirmation to uh make tranches where you sell and you buy some other financial asset that is super undervalued. Beautiful. And this leads us into our next comment. Triplet Dad 73 says, "I'm just starting starting to buy precious metals, ignoring the price, just DCA, dollar cost averaging for the next 25 years." And anyone who doesn't know


dollar cost averaging, this is an approach to purchasing any investment such as gold or silver, in which the buyer spreads out their purchases so that the total price paid is less affected by market timing. So you might pick a certain dollar amount per month and then just buy as much of your favorite investment as possible and you don't worry about the price. So Mike, what do you think about the uh the DCA strategy? You've got to consider a whole bunch of other factors uh with in the next uh somewhere between three and


eight years, we should hit the singularity, the AI singularity, and everything that we're talking about goes out the window. We have no idea what is on the other side of the artificial intelligence singularity when art artificial intelligence becomes uh self-aware and sort of gets away from us. Uh, and so, um, uh, I'm guessing that if he says he's got a 25 year time horizon that he's fairly young, uh, you might want to consider, this is only a thought, but sacrificing some other


things right now so that you can up your dollar cost averaging for the next three to five years instead of 25 years. I think the peak is going to come before. It's not the peak in gold and silver isn't 25 years away. I think it's going to come before this singularity and you want to try and do as well as you can as quickly as you can right now. But dollar cost averaging is a great plan. I would just uh uh compress the timeline from 25 years to five years if you could. So I have very similar feelings. Okay.


Excellent. Yes. And finally we have from Mr. Baby Ears. Love your series on money. I share it every chance I get. Your series on money is saved in my playlist. But I don't own physical gold or silver yet. Mr. Baby ears, what are you doing? I would make the same suggestions. Find something in your life that you can give up now and say no to. In fact, that's what I'm trying to do is what can I say no to? Uh so that I can get the biggest things in my life, the most important things done. And it does


take that prioritization and it takes a tremendous amount of self-discipline to do these things. I personally I've sacrifi sacrificed tremendous portions of my life to achieve the things that I have been able to focus on. And so uh I would make that basic same recommendation. uh try your best uh give something up and prioritize your own uh future financial well-being over uh gratification today. And I realize that it's hard. Yeah. Amen to that. Well, thank you, Mike, and thank you everyone


for your comments and thank you for watching and uh we'll see you guys in the next video. Thanks, Mike. Excellent. Thank you. Hi, this is just a quick reminder. We're offering you free silver at golds.com as a thank you for choosing us as your dealer. Just click the link below for details.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post