gold news

  How I approach adding silver in today's market. The silver market right now feels strained. Prices are shifting quickly. Silver has genuinely become out of reach for many stackers. And today I'm going to outline how I personally approach adding silver in a market like this. The first rule, I don't pursue price. If silver surges sharply in a week, I don't jump in. If it drops abruptly, I don't freak out. I pull back and I examine the broader picture. monitoring interest rates, monitoring


the dollar, monitoring industrial demand. If those elements still reinforce the long-term thesis, then short-term fluctuations don't alter my strategy. Look, you have to understand and keep this figure in your mind. Global silver demand surpassed 1.2 billion ounces just 2 years ago. 1.2 billion. That's among the highest levels on record. And that tells me silver is not just a position. It's connected to realworld usage like solar panels like electronics. If the framework hasn't shifted, I don't respond to daily


volatility. This is a marathon. Also, the size of my stack matters more than securing the ideal spot price. I'm going to say that again. The size of my stack is the most critical. How much silver I've accumulated through all these years. That's more important than the spot price moving up or down. Silver can shift rapidly. And we've seen historically we've seen yearly swings of 20 to 40% multiple years over the past two decades. That level of volatility is typical. If you overextend, of course,


every dip feels stressful. If you allocate responsibly, you could think clearly during these pullbacks. I also monitor premiums over spot. If premiums surge too high, I ease back. If they tighten, I might add more. Look, comx silver inventories have recently hovered around 400 million ounces and that's combined. That's eligible and registered classifications and only a small share of that is actually registered to be available for delivery. Meaning real physical silver. That's why liquidity


and product availability, they matter. $100 an ounce silver, $150 an ounce silver, it's all going to appreciate over the long run. So, I'm still accumulating as much as I can even at these elevated prices. And this is exactly why I diversify my portfolio. Silver isn't a structural bull market. Silver's been one of the strongest performing assets heading into 2026, up more than 250% over the past year and climbing roughly 50% just in January alone. Yes, it's cooled down, but it's


cooled down with the broader market. And historically, these consolidations after major rallies, they've marked strong entry points. This silver advance is not just speculative. It's being fueled by genuine supply and demand pressures. New mine supply has struggled to keep pace with industrial demand and it continues to accelerate. Solar panels, electric vehicles, electrification, grid expansion, it all depends heavily on silver. At the same time, a softer US dollar and rising geopolitical


uncertainty. They've directed more investors toward hard assets like silver. HSBC anticipates the global silver supply deficit to expand even further this year. That's strengthening the long-term bullish thesis. Certainly the way I view silver. Now, while holding silver matters, junior silver stocks often present far greater upside. When silver climbs two or three times, strong exploration companies can advance five to 10 times or more. And I'll see you in the next one. Yes, valued viewers, now I will share today's


developments in the economy and precious metals. Global markets are navigating a critical phase as investors weigh inflation trends, central bank policy expectations, and geopolitical uncertainty. In the United States, Treasury yields remain highly sensitive to incoming economic data, particularly inflation indicators and labor market signals. The benchmark 10-year Treasury yield has been fluctuating around recent highs, reflecting ongoing debate over how long restrictive monetary policy will remain in place. While inflation


has cooled from its peak, it remains above the Federal Reserve's long-term target, keeping financial conditions tight and real rates elevated. The US dollar index has been trading firm but volatile, supported by relatively strong economic data compared to other developed economies. However, currency markets are increasingly responsive to shifts in rate cut expectations. Any softening in growth data or downside surprises in inflation could pressure the dollar and trigger renewed momentum in commodities, especially gold and


silver. Gold prices are holding near historically elevated levels, trading above the psychologically important $2,000 per ounce threshold and recently fluctuating in the $2,000 to $2,50 range. Investor demand remains supported by central bank accumulation, geopolitical risk hedging, and structural concerns about sovereign debt sustainability. Central banks have continued to add to gold reserves over the past year, reinforcing the metal's role as a strategic monetary asset rather than merely a commodity. Physical


demand in Asia remains resilient, while Western ETF flows have shown signs of stabilization after earlier outflows. Silver is trading with higher volatility than gold, moving in the mid-doll 20s per ounce range, often between $23 and $25 in recent sessions. The gold to silver ratio remains historically elevated, suggesting that silver could outperform if precious metals enter a sustained bullish phase. Industrial demand continues to provide structural support, particularly from solar panel manufacturing and electrification


trends. Photovoltaic installations and renewable energy expansion remain key drivers as silver is essential for high efficiency solar cells. At the same time, supply growth remains constrained due to limited new mining projects and declining or grades in several regions. From a macro perspective, the global economy shows signs of slowing but not collapsing. The United States continues to post moderate growth. The leading indicators suggest some cooling in manufacturing activity. Consumer spending remains resilient, but rising


credit costs and tightening lending standards are gradually weighing on discretionary demand. In Europe, growth remains subdued with industrial output under pressure and inflation gradually moderating. In Asia, economic momentum is mixed with exportoriented sectors facing headwinds from weaker global demand. Oil prices have also been a focal point, trading in a range influenced by supply discipline from major producers and demand uncertainty. Energy costs feed directly into inflation expectations, which in turn


influence real interest rates and gold's opportunity cost. If oil prices remain elevated, inflation expectations may stabilize or even reacelerate, supporting demand for hard assets. Equity markets are experiencing rotation rather than broad weakness. Technology and AI link sectors continue to attract capital while defensive sectors gain attention during periods of rate uncertainty. However, elevated valuations combined with high real yields create a fragile balance. Any significant policy surprise or liquidity


shock could rapidly shift capital flows towards safe haven assets. One of the most important structural themes remains sovereign debt levels. The United States continues to run substantial fiscal deficits and debt issuance remains heavy. This persistent supply of treasuries requires consistent demand from domestic and international investors. If foreign participation softens or if yields must rise to attract buyers, financial conditions could tighten further. In such a scenario, gold historically benefits as


a hedge against fiscal imbalance and currency debasement concerns. On the technical side, gold remains in a long-term uptrend as long as it holds above major support near the $1,950 to $2,000 area. A decisive breakout above recent highs could trigger momentum buying and renewed ETF inflows for silver. Resistance near 26 to $27 is a key level to watch. A sustained move above that range could accelerate buying interest and narrow the gold to silver ratio. In summary, today's global economic landscape is defined by high


interest rates, persistent fiscal expansion, and ongoing geopolitical uncertainty. Gold remains supported by central bank demand, safe haven flows, and structural debt concerns. Silver combines monetary appeal with strong industrial demand tied to the energy transition. Investors are closely monitoring inflation data, Federal Reserve guidance, bond yields, and currency movements as each of these variables directly influences the trajectory of precious metals. Stay focused on real yields, dollar strength,


and central bank actions. In this environment, precious metals are not only reacting to headlines, but to deeper structural shifts in the global financial system. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post