gold news

 how people view the world the right they see things through a lens of Law and Order versus chaos the left sees the world through a lens of victim and oppressor that if somebody is poor somebody else had to cause that it's actually not true poverty is the default state of mankind everything else is how we have escaped poverty Libertarians such as me view the world through a lens of Freedom versus enslavement and that is like me all over the place I do view the world that way and so uh understanding where people are coming


from uh it helps to remember these three [Music] things hi everybody and welcome back to the gold silver show with Mike and Allen and this is basically sort of part two of the uh video where Allan presented uh everything about Javier melee and Argentina and the big inflation and government redistribution of wealth and and so on and so forth and uh so I have been desperately wanting to close a window with a whole bunch of open tabs so you're going to see that a lot of these stories are from like April May


June July uh because this window this browser window has been open that long and I just haven't been able to use these stories but they're not dated stories they are they are still pertinent right now and the first I just want to cover a couple real quick here and just read you the headlines so Business Insider people are really annoyed about the price of fast food McDonald's just admitted it's too expensive and it's driving some customers away cocacola says fewer people are eating dinner out and that's


hurting sales of its drinks a got any comments Alan uh well I guess I'm not surprised um you know these are these are cheap products that I tend not to buy anyways so I can't can't say that I'm upset that these that their sales are down it's probably been 30 years since I've had a coke uh and I I don't eat at McDonald's either so it doesn't really affect me uh but moving on do you remember after the lockdowns everybody was getting paid to stay home uh this is from June of 2024


and I think it is perfect now hiring people that show up uh because uh I had a horrible it set my farm back at least a year trying to compete with the government uh you you just couldn't get anybody to do anything it was awful the government ruined the economy and you know you can't go back and repair all of that economic damage that was done in 2020 2021 2022 uh uh and that limits our prosperity infinitely out into the future uh because you know whatever level of prosperity that you're at today is built upon the level


of prosperity that you were at yesterday and uh by issuing all that currency paying everybody to stay home that was the Raging inflation that we've experienced uh over the past three years I love this this is The Rise and Shine Cafe and they took the uh the tax line and and inserted government extortion just a side note now the student loan debate in two tweets so this was back when they were still debating it in June uh Cayman makes 90,00 000 a year and works for representative Marcy uh captur I guess


that is so um uh in here uh he's his student debt has just been cancelled and then another tweet a little later from him uh the phone eats first this looks like an oldfashioned and then you can see there's some fries there that's the bottom of this appetizer tray but this one a seafood tray and that's a a lot Lobster in there I don't know if you've ever ordered one of these but this is typically like somewhere between $120 and $300 so he's celebrating the cancellation of that student debt and uh


the mayor of St Paul who makes 170,000 a years thanking the government uh for cancelling his student loans uh no balance do and then this meme uh nothing like plumbers and electricians paying for the student loans of lawyers what a great scheme now there is something missing from this Meme and that is the the government standing right here pointing a gun at their heads and extorting taxes out of them to be able this is just blatant theft that's what the cancellation of student loans was blatant theft by our own government uh


and so TR this wealth transfer going to the attorney uh caused by the government uh so they didn't include the the government standing in here and the reason I say pointing a gun at their heads is because uh if you choose not to pay your taxes because of uh you know things like this uh they'll hit you with penalties and interest and if you don't pay all of that uh they will put you in jail if you don't want to go to jail and you barricade yourself in your house with guns they will come and kill you so


literally the government does point a gun at our heads and extort taxes out of us to do this wealth transfer uh to the the friends of government so moving on uh now in a reflection of the uh video the previous video on Argentina and Javier Mele uh here we're taking a look at uh basically Venezuelan uh Venezuela socialism has always ended in severe poverty and misery now I want to add and death uh to that because uh socialism it it's one idea that has killed more I mean hundreds of millions of people have


died uh around the world due to Karl Marx's uh just idiotic idea why are young people so fascinated by socialism and so uh what you see here is that it's this data is adjusted for inflations and the difference in cost of living so that's purchasing power parity uh the world Latin America uh and then you've got back to 1945 so this you know data starts just at the end of World War II and Argentina becoming the wealthiest country in South America and then um there was the nationalization of the oil


companies and and a socialistic president and now they are behind where they were back in 1945 it is just amazing Venezuela used to be uh twice as wealthy as Chile uh then Chile followed Milton Friedman's ideas while Venezuela was ruled by socialists now Chile is is the wealthiest uh large country in South America and Venezuela is the poorest the difference between capitalism and socialism visualized and so here is Venezuela and we're talking about 1980 to 2023 and they're stuck exactly back


in 1980 with a purchase par purchasing power parity adjusted uh price they making $7,900 a year basically or maybe this is this um GDP uh per person so and then uh Chile going from uh 3.4 to 29.9 30 okay so huge growth and you can see here the scale uh the these are all of the red countries are poorer uh G this one has no data um and then uh all of the green countries have gotten richer than where Venezuela was Venezuela was the richest this was the richest everybody else was poorer now Venezuela is the poorest because


they didn't go anywhere and everybody else grew as you unleash capitalism any comments yeah that's uh remarkable I mean so Venezuela is a story of what not to do and as we saw in part one of this video Venezuela has the least economically free country on the planet lower than Zimbabwe and Sudan uh so if if if you're a leader and you're looking for an example to follow do the opposite of what Venezuela has done and you should be okay you know um during the lockdowns uh that period of time 2020 uh


2022 um the I I would interview my Uber drivers basically where are you from uh you know what's your story for quite a period of time about 50% of the Uber drivers were from Venezuela they had just come over you know in the past year or so on and I'd say well what what did you do in Venezuela I was a do successful doctor I was a successful attorney and these people scrap their entire life everything that they've built to escape to capitalism from socialism voting with their feet starting over again as an Uber driver I


was amazed Venezuela timeline 1992 became third richest country in the hemisphere so after the US and Canada was Venezuela 1997 became the SE second largest purchaser of the Ford F-150 pickup truck uh 2001 voted for a socialist president uh and his platform was income inequality so now everybody is equally poor uh in Venezuela he they fixed the income inequality oh with the exception of the politicians and the military and the police they all get to live like kings 2004 private uh healthc care is completely socialized 2007 all


higher education becomes free 2009 socialist banned private ownership of guns uh 2012 Bernie Sanders Praises their American Dream 2014 opposition leaders are imprisoned 2016 food and healthc Care shortages become widespread 2017 Constitution and elections are suspended uh 2019 unarmed citizens massacred by own government it only took one generation of progressive leadership Progressive leadership to plunge this country into Civil War well I don't know about Civil War but I do know that these ideas are


just Flatout dangerous uh any comments on that yeah I mean I totally agree that this this is this is a test case and what not to do so do the complete opposite of this and people will be free and they'll be happy and they'll be healthy um it's like capitalism is capitalism is an an unequal share of wealth but socialism is an equal share of misery it's like and you don't want misery just get the misery out of here I'd rather have a little bit of wealth and somebody else has a lot than for us both to be equally


miserable just looking for any way out so yeah so uh this I I think this is in New York but uh July 29th uh communism is making a comeback in the United States it's just unbelievable fight the rich and feed the poor um these people uh have no idea that the rich do feed the poor anybody that wants to work to get a job from either uh a a a wealthy business owner or sometimes not so wealthy sometimes struggling the small businesses most of them struggle and uh but they create most of the jobs uh or uh they get it


through uh wealthy people that create that you know the stock market is a way of funding uh corporations and through a whole lot of small investors a whole lot of private investors and then there's rich people that are Venture capitalists and so on that create jobs all of it creates jobs nobody when they talk about uh fight the rich these people actually think that you know Alon musk has two 300 billion dollars in his closet he doesn't have any cash he's got Tesla stock same for uh you know uh Bezos and uh you know on


and on and on all of the big business business owners that create most of the jobs uh have uh Investments and those Investments create more jobs and uh so uh these people are Flatout dangerous they are asking for poverty misery and death and they're they're uh you know doing these rallies based around POS poverty misery and death and they don't really they don't even realize what they're talking about any comments about that one yeah you know a big breakthrough for me was to realize that I relative to


other people am both a very rich person and a very poor person and you know these people here who are you know advocating for communism I I think their hearts are I'll say their hearts are in the right place you know Loosely phrased but their heads are nowhere to be found and it's really helpful to to to do a sort of thought experiment where you say okay let's imagine that I in my current state I'm rich right maybe I only have ,000 in the bank but that you're very very rich compared to billions of people


in the world and you can say like okay since I'm a rich person what do I do to help the poor and if you just distributed all your money to everybody in the world it would hardly make a dent so you have to find some other way to do it um and you could employ people um and so forth and you know if you also put yourself in the shoes of a poor person and say oh I'd like to have you know millions of dollars and a yacht and a mansion how would I get there well it's unrealistic to say I'm just going to


steal it from somebody who already has it or expect a government to give it to me I have to work my way to get there how do I do it well I find a rich person and I do some work for them right I find someone who's you know working on who has a vision who needs workers to help execute on that vision and I will go get a job and help them contribute on their mission and so like that's what you do whether you're a rich person or a poor person and I would argue that everybody is both you can sort of think about what


does it take to climb the ladder no matter where you are on the ladder and it's not stealing and redistributing things so it's not communism right it's it's employment it's voluntary employment and basically trying to make the world a better place that way okay you know you were saying that uh they're probably very well-intentioned these people and uh that is true but uh Dan rubach keeps on reminding me that I believe it was Carl Sean that said you've got to keep an open mind but not


so open that your brain falls out and now there's something that I read uh on the somebody wrote uh at the foundation for economic education Fe great website by the way uh and it was that um how people view the world and the right tends to view the the they see things through a lens of Law and Order versus chaos the left sees the uh world through a lens of victim and oppressor that if somebody is poor somebody else had to cause that it's actually not true poverty is the default state of mankind


everything else is how we have escaped poverty uh Libertarians such as me and when I read this I go wow this guy's right uh view the world through a lens of Freedom versus enslavement and uh you know that is like me all over the place I do view the world that way and so uh understanding where people are coming from uh it helps to remember these three things uh Law and Order versus chaos um uh victim and oppressor victim versus oppressor that there's got to be some somebody causing uh this Misfortune that


somebody else is experiencing uh and then Freedom versus enslavement and I think the best is to try uh your best to um understand the people that you're talking to uh and then you know even communicate this so that they might take a look at the other side you know the uh right trying to understand left understanding these lessons the these lenses that they're uh viewing the world through uh so uh those are my two comments on this but this is so incredibly dangerous and we've seen how this can shorten all of our


lifespans make people less happy less productive and so on so moving on uh hurricanes still not as destructive as communism and uh this uh was back in October uh now there was Hurricane Helen that went through uh Florida killing 26 uh which was more powerful but then there was a hurricane milon I believe it was uh that uh killed 32 so a much more deadly hurricane and here is Florida still lit up and here is uh North Korea and you can see some lights up here in China and then South Korea right here


and then there's just like two major cities that have like most people do not have indoor electricity they don't have electricity throughout the whole country this is just poor dirt farmers living back in the 1800s and they're doing this in the 21st century any comments on on communism versus capitalism I mean that title really sums it up hurricanes are still not not as destructive as communism I mean this this this one speaks for itself I think yep it does so uh this uh world population living in extreme poverty


from 1820 so you know this is basically it's it's continued on this way uh but this is U 200 years of data and it was back then it was about 94% living in extreme poverty and it's Fallen to below 10 to 9% this is capitalism this was not capitalism this was like you know kingdoms basically enslavements when when you're talking about feudal societies and so on uh and so capitalism uh is responsible for lifting more than 90 you know that's about 80 85% um of the world population has been


been lifted out of poverty by free market capitalism and uh I just want to share one thing because uh you know I talk with one of the problems that we have had is socialistic professors that are being paid by the government that are teaching uh just fallacy economics uh in colleges I know only too well how hopeless it seems to convince impassionate supporters of the socialistic idea by logical demonstr ation that their views are Preposterous and absurd I know too well that they are open to no argument they are not they're


completely closed to any argument that proves them wrong because they've been through this indoctrination in these colleges with socialistic professors that have spread this disease uh but new generations are growing up with clear eyes and open minds sorry ludvig it didn't happen it got worse and they will weigh and examine will think and act with forethought no it is for them that this book is written I'm sorry ludvig but they didn't read it I want to thank everybody for watching thank you Allan please like And


subscribe we'll see you next time


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post