gold news

 You guys, I'm back. Had a couple of crazy days. People are starting to notice what we've been talking about for a long time. I've told you guys about the reality of the economy for such a long time now. And I turn on the news now and everyone's finally caught up to us. They're realizing it. The headlines are about all the troubles we're facing. You don't need to focus on how tough the economy is now. I told him I was going to come to this point. Now we're here. What


happens next? Next is what's important is that with the latest drop in interest rates, this is going to kick off the recession. A lot of these companies in America are not hiring anymore. They're on freeze and laying off or having people work less hours and all this before we get into what'll be the toughest time is the recession which going to result in an increase in unemployment. And when you hear that, you hear it as a thing to worry about or a detail to watch. But what is an increase in unemployment?


It's somebody who had a job, made money to survive, and now they no longer have that money coming in. And so, how does that change their life? A lot more ways than just not having a job or a lot more ways of just not having the money or the ability to help your kids medically when something breaks down. It's such a bigger thing than it gets glossed over. Oh, unemployment's rising. Oh, that's bad. All those people without a job are suffering and they're dealing with it. And you're going to start to


see that. And as long as it's your neighbor losing their job, it's a recession. And if you lose your job, it's a depression. It's going to be a very tough time in 2026. And it's all coming together. That's what's next. and to update you about what's going on here. I'm putting this place for sale. If I get a good price, I sell it. If I don't, we make other plants. I don't have to sell it. I love it here. But if I sell the place, I'm in the wind, man.


I'm getting a van and I drive. It's going to have Starlink or Wi-Fi built in. So, you'll get just as many videos all the time, just from different backgrounds. This one, somebody else can live here. Everything has a moment. Everything has a time. The reason too I get so excited about it. I was on a boat with a few of my friends from high school and it was so easy. I was worried it's going to be difficult, but there's always a wall to grab onto. The smaller the space I can get around in a van. I can move around


and there's such a value to a dude in a wheelchair to know where the washroom is, where the medical supplies are, yada yada yada. with so many very important considerations that you don't even think about. And I cannot live here anymore due to the weather. Do not let that be widely known to the people who are thinking about buying the house cuz I don't want them to think that I'm highly motivated cuz I sure ain't. Lots going on here. Thank you for your patience as I was sort of setting up a


few things and I took a couple days to go down to Michigan for a very small venue over the Ryan concert. They are the best. Markets are mixed today. So NASDAQ's letting out 324 points, a little bit of extra steam compared to the S&P and Dow which is up. Cryptos falling pretty hard across the board, 4 to 6%. Gold's up 36 bucks. Silver is at 6274. And this is where it's so important, especially if you're a new investor, especially if you're impatient because you're waiting for a while and all of a


sudden you see these gains. And it's not the silver, it's the silver mining stocks that are really benefiting. But the point is the silver is the marker of that. And silver as an investment too is an excellent investment. I gave Jane's grandkids all silver coins for Christmas because they were worth 18 bucks and now they're worth 60. And I'm telling you that that's the point. That's how you teach kids about finance. The silver coin didn't change or move. You could put it there and just stared


at it and now it's worth more value. What a teaching tool for a kid. But what I wrote yesterday in the Peter Le's world famous speculative stock pick newsletter, check this out. And I'll paraphrase because I don't remember exactly, but I said something to the effect of, "Please do not sell yet. Do not sell too early. This move is just getting started." When you sit there and wait for a while for an investment to make a move that you know it's going to make and it takes years and years and


then it goes up and you say, "There we go. Take profits." And you're laughing. And it's never a mistake to take profits. And I'm not giving you personalized trading advice. The point is wait for the actual trade to fully play out. Most of the gains for precious metals are yet ahead of us. And if you notice the entire portfolio I wrote notes about that I have in the newsletter yesterday, just about everything's up pretty strongly today of that portfolio. And about 90% or 80% is


gold and silver precious metals mining companies. The rest are select oil production companies cuz you have to always try and have a toe in the waters of energy and oil. Then I've got lots of uranium, lithium, yada yada couple of others, but it's almost all precious metals heavily leaning towards gold and silver. And as I tell you in the newsletter, and I tell you in the videos all the time, it's not as though there's a gold miner who's just pulling gold out and just stepping over the silver. They just pull


out a bunch of rock, they break it up, and if there's diamonds in there, and they take them and sell them. In general, you're not going to find a pure play minor. You're going to find a precious metals minor. Those companies are going to do incredibly well in my opinion. in the medium term and especially especially in the long term because the rise in the precious metals prices because precious metals are money is because of the decline in the currency we use the US dollar and we are


just literally stepping into 2026 which is going to be recession higher unemployment resurgence of inflation further realization that everything I told you is going to happen with the economy is happening And what did I tell you is going to happen next? If you forgot already, you're going to have to rewind the video. [laughter] Home prices go negative for the first time in over two years, and they may stay that way for a while. Put that in the list of what's next. Also, Beston's going to propose a major overhaul of the


regulatory body created from the financial crisis. What could go wrong? I'm sure it'll make all the best decisions. Please help encourage the algorithm to promote our video to more people just by engaging, making a comment, clicking like, subscribing to the channel. Yappa yappa. I hate to ask you. I can't stand it, actually. Also, if you like the fact that we do not ever have sponsorships, please encourage us by clicking the like button. You guys are the best. I love you guys. I'm glad


to be back. We're going to get rolling now. I got lots of stuff coming up. Post haste. >> [music] >> But learn [singing] to love when I feel. [music]


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post