I've been gazing in my mailbox every day, and this finally arrived. I could barely raise this with one arm. Let's see what's in this enigmatic box of silver. My hands are trembling. I'm so thrilled. That's how I feel about this. Let's Let's open this first. I know it. I know it. I can spot it already. Oh my gosh. It is 100 bar. That's what I'm talking about. And that is an Asahi. Let me see if I could get that marking in there. Look at that. A Sai 100 bar is so
compact, but really, you know, when you're accumulating silver for the long haul, I originally was not very enthusiastic about bricks. But after the past 5, 7, 10 years going through premium skyrocketing, this is really the way to go. I mean, it's the closest to spot these days that you could get for silver, and it's 100 ounces. So really, many of us, we could just exchange rounds, single ounces, exchange out a 100 and get one of these bricks because in the long run, for real stacking, this
is just the most effective way to hold 100 ounces, man. And it is carrying its weight. There's more in here. There's more in here. This is what I've been. There you go. This is a full tube. Let me show you. I'm not even going to say it. I know what it is. I'm not going to say it. Just going to show you. There's the king. There you go. There's a full tube. These are 2025 maples. Let's see how it looks all coming out. Wow. Now the tube. This is not like American Eagles. There's 25 in here. That's
totally distinct from when you get American Eagles. A tube is 20. There's 25 in here. Look at these. Just gorgeous. It feels like a snake in my hand. And it's the kind of snake that you want in your hand. 25 1oz maples. I really like the past few years. I've been really into the maples and I think it's because I'm making all these videos. The maple leaf just really stands out on camera, right? I mean, just look at one of those. See that? You could really see how it glimmers on
camera. I mean, it shines in real life, but it's contrasting from the American silver eagles. The appearance is really distinct. Here, look. What am I doing? I'll show you. There's something else in here. Get that. There. Here it is. I know it's small. I know. I ordered one more. Here you go. Now, this looks like an American Silver Eagle, right? It's got the Walker on front, but it's actually a silver round. I mean, you get the same fulfillment. It really looks like an American Silver Eagle. It looks
the same front, but it says on the bottom there. You see that? It says silver round. This is just a silver round. It's just as gratifying as holding an American Silver Eagle, but you're not paying the premiums. But here, now we can see. Now we can really contrast. Let me get one of my maples. Let's get them side to side. You can really see. I'll get in there. Right. You see what I'm talking about about how that stands out? It's just so awesome. I love it. Gold and silver markets
continue to dominate risk sentiment today. After a historic surge to multi-year highs, gold hit over $5,500 per ounce earlier this week as investors rushed into safe haven assets amid geopolitical and economic uncertainty. That rally reflected deepening concerns about the US dollar's weakness and mounting global macro risks, including policy unpredictability and geopolitical tensions. Silver also broke major milestones, briefly trading above $120 per ounce in the same bullish trend, driven by both investment demand and
industrial use fundamentals. [snorts] However, today's trading session saw sharp reversals and violent swings. Gold retreated sharply from recent peaks and silver corrected steeply as investors locked in profits and reacted to pending US policy developments. Some major financial outlets report gold down more than five to 8% intraday and silver down into the low triple digits, marking one of the most volatile price moves in over a decade. The catalyst for this reversal is largely tied to market positioning
ahead of US central bank leadership news. Speculation about President Trump's choice for the next Federal Reserve chair. With Kevin Worsh emerging as a likely pick has shifted expectations around future monetary policy and interest rates. A perceived more hawkish Fed leadership could slow expected rate cuts, strengthening the US dollar and pressuring non-yielding assets like gold and silver. Macro context Fed dollar and markets. US equity futures are softer as traders weigh these leadership signals. Major
indices like the S&P 500 and Dow Jones are lower in early trade as investors await clarity on Fed direction. Global stock markets are mixed with Asian and European benchmarks reacting differently based on local risk sentiment and economic data. The US dollar index has shown intermittent strength in response to this news flow, which tends to push commodity prices lower in the short term. This dynamic has contributed to gold and silver's retreat from recent peaks despite their year-to-ate gains.
Geopolitical risk and safe haven flows. Geopolitical developments, particularly renewed concerns about potential conflict in Middle East and rising crude oil prices continue to influence risk assets and safe haven demand. Brent crudes move above $70 per barrel on supply disruption fears reflects this environment, often reinforcing commodity market volatility. Safe haven assets like precious metals typically benefit from heightened global tensions. But today's volatility shows how quickly these flows can reverse when policy
expectations shift. Market sentiment and risk indicators. Investment sentiment appears deeply fractured. Analysts are pointing to a trust deficit in traditional financial measures where gold and silver rallies signal concern over institutional confidence more than pure inflation hedging. Whereas traditional indicators like bonds and equities don't fully mirror this anxiety, precious metals remain a barometer for risk aversion. Some strategists warned that the extreme run in silver given its sharper moves
relative to gold could be setting up for outsiz corrections if liquidity shifts and investor positioning unwinds. This kind of blowoff top dynamic is common in markets where speculative flows amplify fundamental drivers. Summary of key levels and what traders are watching. Gold recent peaks above $5,500. Current corrective range making gold sensitive to Fed leadership news and dollar strength. Silver experiencing aggravated volatility after pushing above $120. Trading momentum now more fragile amid
profit taking. Federal Reserve leadership signals expected to shape rate outlook and dollar trajectory. Global stocks and commodities mixed price action with crude holding firm metals correcting sharply. Takeaway: Today's markets are characterized by extreme volatility, a major leadership pivot point for US monetary policy and rapid shift between bullish and bearish flows. Precious metals, especially gold and silver, remain central to the narrative, acting as both a hedge and a reflection of market anxiety. Price
action in these assets will likely continue to set the tone for broader economic sentiment until clarity on the Fed's next moves and geopolitical developments emerges. >> If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below.
Post a Comment