gold news

 I'm I 'm a gold nut, too. This is 1 ounce of gold. >> Okay. >> It went up a 100 bucks last night. >> Yeah, good good point. >> I got richer. >> It's crazy. >> But anyway, uh silver is >> iron was is an industrial metal. >> Yeah, >> that was essential for the industrial age. >> From iron came steel and all this and you could build all these buildings. But silver is the information ages metal. And so silver is the backbone, the


structure of technology with AI kicking and all this right now. >> And the trouble with silver, it's not directly mine cuz I know I've started mines. >> This is my little mind here. O Cisco. >> Oh yeah. Cisco is a great company. >> Took it public in New York Stock Exchange. I've been >> I've been on the floor here many times. many times >> as a little sales guy pitching my little deals. >> Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. >> But be careful what you wish for because


now that China understands the importance of silver, Americans are China just declared it strategic. We've been strategic for a while. That means for every tomahawk missile that flies through the sky, I think there's a couple of pounds of silver in it. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> And you can't find it. That's the big news. I I found a silver mine in Argentina >> and we were building it and then u your mana bought it from us. >> Okay. >> I wish I had sold it, you know.


>> Welcome to Gold Silver News, your go to destination for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. I've been working on a private road map for viewers who are more focused on protecting their wealth than speculating in uncertain markets. I'll share it at the end for those interested. Now, we'll


show you the best clips of the latest interview. But first, smash the subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode. >> We're sitting there watching him get shocked. I'm going, "What the hell am I seeing?" >> Yeah. >> But, you know, be careful what you wish for. Yeah. >> So the Donald and I are sitting there going, "Wow." And he's going, "What's it like to get shot?" Wasn't I was a I'm a


Marine pilot. >> Yeah. >> I got shot at. I never Nobody ever hit me. Thank god. >> Yeah. No kidding. >> But my concern is the people who aren't paying attention. >> Yeah. >> As you know. >> Yeah. >> What does silver signify? That's the difference. And I think Ray Dalio said it best. He says when silver and gold track simultaneous generally it's like gold goes this way and silver goes like this now it's going like this and Dio says it


best you smart boy he says when they track in unison that means the dollar is going to fail let me say it again as long as it's like this where we're safe be careful what you wish for so when silver came up like this historically from ancient times. >> Yeah. >> When silver and gold went to parody, that meant the smart money was now buying gold and silver. And they were dumping fake money. >> They were faking. They were dumping this. This is a Zimbabwe dollar. >> How many billions there? Uh, yeah. 100


billion. >> 100 billion. This is the US dollar today. >> And I was in Zimbabwe the day it collapsed. I'm almost at the wrong place at the wrong time, you know, >> or the right place at the right time. >> But this is the US dollar. So all of you watching right now, silver going up, gold going up, >> it's because the smart money is already dumping this trash. >> Yeah. >> And buying gold and silver, but mom and pop are sitting at home saving the little, you know, their dollars for the


kids' education. So Johnny's, let's say, 10 years old from now, they're going to put $100,000 away when he's 18. Was it 100,000 going to be worth? >> What's it worth? >> Zero. >> That's the concern. >> That's the problem. >> People who are not paying attention to Kitco, >> who think the dollar is safe, wants you to save Zimbabwe. Well, first of all, uh 1933, they compensated gold. Remember that? >> Yep. >> So, my metals are stored in a place


called Switzerland. >> Yeah, there you go. >> And come come get it there. You pay back. >> So, you didn't sell it? >> No. >> No. So, there clears up all >> Why would I sell that and go for this? This is ridiculous. Yeah. >> This is toilet paper. >> Yeah. >> He was a smart boy. >> It's more than just silver. He talks about the three phases of money. >> Yeah. >> Short-term debt, long-term debt, war. >> And what's going to happen right now is


happening. We can see it today. >> China is going to kick our asses. >> And so the transport that's like when America took it from England, >> China's going to take it from the US. What's a bubble? You know what I mean? The trouble is AI is like the dot com. >> You're too young again to remember it. But years and years and years ago, you put.com after your name, you were a millionaire. >> Yeah, absolutely. >> Nobody knew what it was. >> Unfortunately, today people don't know


what AI is. And I suspect there's a lot of people going to lose their jobs. >> And so, it's just more than just a bubble and money and all this stuff. Wow. >> The metal I mean iron replaced the industrial age. So muscle was taken out. AI is going to take out the attorneys and the accountants, the smart guys >> cuz you don't need them anymore because AI is smarter than they are. >> I've had AI of me like oh boy. >> Oh maybe maybe that's what that bar


chart report was. Maybe that was AI too. >> Yeah, I'm that's not me. [laughter] >> That's not you. >> But you know what I mean? Everything is AI. Everything's artificial today. >> Yeah, it is. So that's why you've got to got to got to got to go to stable money. Gold and silver are money. The rest is credit. Who said that? JP Morgan or something like that. You want to go to stable money as hard and as fast as you can because money affects everything. I


mean >> and be careful you take information from AI or real >> because this is your greatest asset. this this space. >> Yeah. >> It's also your greatest liability. >> So if you eat junk food, your body goes to hell. >> Yeah. >> You put junk information between your ears, you're finished. >> Makes sense. >> So that's why Kitco go, you know, is providing as best you can is Mac accurate, real life, the facts versus the opinions. >> Yeah.


>> And as you know, a lot of opinions out there. >> Yeah. And we're not AI, you know. That's the nice part. >> And Silver's going to go a thousand. I'm going it's an opinion. >> Yeah. to the people. >> I hope it does. >> Well, >> silver's path remains exponential as industrial demand for sound money collides with constrained physical supply. The global economy is shifting away from debt-based instruments and toward tangible non-counterparty assets.


This transformation is already in motion. It is a deliberate relocation towards security in an age of synthetic wealth. The transition will not be broadcast with fanfare, but it will be experienced by every nation that remains tied to the outdated framework. Let's return to the remainder of the discussion. In 1966, I purchased my first silver and I also had to study this book here. It's called the Communist Manifesto. I attended military academy two tours in Vietnam. You know, once as a cadet, once as a helicopter


pilot. But when I read this book here, I recognized the central bank. Fed is Marxist. I also recognize that most educators are Marxist. They're not evil individuals. But you look at what's occurring in California right now. The wealthy are departing. Yeah. Because Marxists believe and you know tax the wealthy. But the biggest thing that that Marxist do is Karl Marx was an alcoholic and a philosopher. He was a drunkard. But like most scholars, they're not alcoholics. Yeah. But most scholars who


earn the A grades and my poor dad went to Stanford, you know, they assume because they graduated from Stanford, Harvard Business School, Yale, that they're more intelligent than me. You know, they assume because I'm actually I'm a thinker. You should pay attention to me. And that's the hardcore left today. Yeah. Yeah. I can't believe how messed up the left is. They don't make any sense anymore. So there's no middle ground. The small equilibrium, the cinch. All your marks out. Read this


book. read that book. Okay, fine. Goes back again as why doesn't our that's why I wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad and I took my first company public in Japan. I mean China and the Chinese government seized it. So I was one of these guys standing here on the floor of VR selling a small gold mine. We hit gold. I was a billionaire for about 2 months. The largest gold mine in China. And then the Chinese said thank you. They expropriated it. And that's where I learned the phrase country risk. Yeah,


you got to be cautious who and where you conduct business with. Like I won't conduct business in California, so be extremely cautious. Well, that's why the wealthy, the billionaires are relocating out of California at rapid speed. Cuz just as this guy said here is the progressive income tax is essential for the spread of communism. America was established as a tax-free nation. Remember that was called the Boston Tea Party. Yeah, we forced Mother England out because they were taxing the tea.


And now all these Marxists, oh, we should pay taxes. We should pay taxes. Well, California and other states like New York, we have a Marxist there. Now we're turning Marxist. It's about time we studied this book here, understood what a communist is and what a capitalist is. I don't really track the price, you know, price. And you're a long-term holder. Yeah, I never liquidate. I did sell some gold to purchase a piece of real estate. That was the biggest error of my life. Yeah, cuz gold is more valuable than property.


It's interesting. I've heard that a lot from people this week. Yeah, I made an error, but I still did. You know, I was purchasing gold at 50 bucks. This is not a market to be timed or traded for adrenaline, but a generational transformation to be interpreted through the framework of history and mathematics. The certainty of the result is matched only by the composure of those who have already relocated their wealth beyond the reach of a collapsing credit structure. Waiting for a morning


where sound money is no longer an option but the only remaining benchmark. If your priority right now is not chasing returns but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. Oh.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post