we are entering the third and final phase of the precious metals bull market this is where the biggest moves are made and the biggest gains in wealth are made right here and this is the proof that we are entering that because it's now getting into the Public's [Music] Consciousness hi I'm welcome to this video I've got Alan Hibbard with me once again and Allan has the weekly wrapup with some stuff that I have not seen yet Allan how are you doing I'm great Mike thanks good so what have you got for us
yeah well first of all our theme this week is your golden parachute so we've got some things related to gold and uh being safe so first of all I want to start with the number of the week which is 7 million this is a number of people and I want to tell you in just a minute what 7 million people have done uh but first I want to check in with how people are doing overall our chart of the week comes from from The Wall Street Journal the article here is how can spending be up when people feel down and they've got
a chart of two different indices here the happiness index which I'll explain in a second and the consumer sentiment index and basically consumer sentiment is asking people how do you feel about you know different parts of your life and the economy and as you can see it tends to be not as volatile as the happiness index which swings wildly and the happiness index which is really convoluted it's a thousand divided by the sum divided by the sum of the unemployment and inflation rates so does
that does that make sense to you Mike the the unemployment rate inflation rate add them up and then divide it into a thousand no it doesn't make any sense uh whatsoever it's very weird I was I was going to think that I was thinking that the reason the happiness index is up might be because of uh after covid there's so many people working from home now uh and instead of going into the office every day doing the commute all of that kind of stuff but this is unemployment and inflation summed and
then divided by a thousand it's really weird and let's and let's look at the pieces first of all so so unemployment and inflation so by the way those are the two things that are the stated objectives of the Federal Reserve right right keeping unemployment as low as possible and keeping prices stable which they call 2% inflation which is weird um but these are the two things that the Federal Reserve claims to try to Target directly and you can see by how volatile this happiness index
is that these you know centrally planned numbers are not really helping they're consistently inconsistent we could say yeah okay so um yeah so I just wanted to point out here that that consumer sentiment is rising in a little bit lately but it's still you know lower than the long-term average and part of the reason happiness quote unquote which is a terrible name for this right it's like right calling currency money I mean it's just so confusing and and misleading um but part of the reason
this is going up is because unemployment is going down and inflation is not Rising as much as it usually does so with those being artificially low it looks like happiness is high but we know that those numbers are manipulated you know they redefine what does it mean to be employed and so it makes it look like employment is lower or you take away one good full-time job to give people two crappy part-time jobs and it looks like more people are employed because of the total number of jobs so we know those
numbers are manipulated I wouldn't put a lot of faith in this um but that that's really all I got anything else that you you see in this Mike uh well it it just seems like the happiness index seems like Voodoo so uh you can see it just plunge off a cliff with the uh code and lockdowns and then it rises again uh because of no inflation back then yet inflation of the currency Supply but no retail inflation and then plunges probably due to inflation and then inflation numbers are down but uh
people are back to work so that's probably the reason it's up uh I don't know but we you know it's it's going through this uh seesaw uh that yeah it's a silly index let's move on it is a silly index I agree let's move on so anyways if anyone wants to check this out for themselves uh it's we have a link to it on our website goldsilver.com uh down here that is over here the misery index versus the consumer sentiment a paradox in American economic perception and of course
there's no Paradox as we just described it's certain numbers are manipulated and they aren't reliable and it's basically Voodoo so there's really no Paradox to solve there there's a few other uh articles articles here worth pointing out U massive student debt strike amid loan repayment challenges um gold a surge towards $2,400 looks imminent and our headline of the week Gold's rise lbma London Gold Price sets new record as year ends so that is our headline of the week uh lbma gold price hit
$2,694 per troy ounce and you Mike sometimes you and I talk about um gold setting record prices in different countries around the world and sometimes people dismiss that and say like oh that economy you know has something unique going on uh and so people might be tempted to dismiss this however let me point out that this is the formal globally recognized price globally recognized price and it's been that way since 1919 so this is like the global price of gold for over a hundred years it's at a record high what are your
thoughts awesome record prices and uh you know if if you also do the rest of the charts it's uh daily uh weekly monthly and yearly this year we're not you know this will be the last trading day of the year and uh we should be setting a uh a record here then for yearly so this is just amazing and it just says there is a giant bull market coming yes absolutely I agree and it's not just Global Investors you know individuals or or um you other investors that are interested in the price of gold
it's also governments and that is the theme of the article of the week US states make bold move to reclassify gold and silver so earlier this week we have propo proposed legislation that would remove barriers to using gold and silver as money by lowering transaction costs and we have a couple different bills that aim to treat precious metals as legal tender breaking down the federal reserve's Monopoly on money the move is part of a larger effort at the state level to support sound money and
challenge the federal government's fiat currency system so these are bills in Oklahoma and Missouri um slated for the 2024 legislative session uh if you check out this article you can actually read the bills themselves and there's just a couple things in this uh article that I wanted to point out both of these states are already among the 42 states that do not Levy sales taxes on gold and silver bullion MH exempting the sale of gold and silver bullion from taxes lowers the investment cost of precious metals it
also takes a step toward treating golden silver as money which it is instead of Commodities awesome and there's a quote from Ron Paul here we ought not to tax money and that's a good idea it makes no sense to tax money paper is not money it's fraud yep I love Ron Paul I've interviewed him a couple of times and he's just a wonderful man it's it it is interesting there's this constant March of States seemingly getting ready for something uh when it's legal tender uh like the gold
and silver eagle they're treated at at face value if you want to pay your taxes with them because you can't they are legal tender uh but uh buying and selling things with them at the uh free market price I'm not sure um what states would allow that without taxation so and I don't know what the IRS thinks of it so yeah exactly um well there there is a note here um Oklahoma took a similar step in 2014 Utah and Arkansas also consider gold and silver legal tender so I I think if that list was much longer
the the states would be listed here but I'm not sure that would be I remember uh Utah and Arkansas doing it so yeah yeah beautiful so yeah um the only other thing I would say here is that you know US Constitution states in article one no State shall make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts that's States right and then of course we have our federal government which uh you know prints the paper which Ron Paul calls fraud well you know every day the uh uh Congress and the Senate
are uh passing legislation that is unconstitutional it violates the so we have a master set of laws that they just completely ignore or they spit on it practically on a daily basis and like Ron Paul says he's a constitutionalist if you want to do something that the Constitution doesn't allow then you have to amend the Constitution you don't just violate your master set of laws yeah sounds simple enough to me I don't know what the problem is for everyone else right hi I just wanted to take a
moment and thank you for subscribing and mention that if you'd like to help our Channel please consider my company goldsilver.com the next time you buy precious metals we're one of the most trusted names in the industry our prices are sharp delivery is fast and we have an insiders program where you find out exactly what I'm doing with my own Investments thanks for making go silver.com your dealer and now back to the video anyways anyways I don't want to get too hung up on that so um so yeah
we have state governments doing this we have uh you know in uh investors globally driving up the price of gold and we have some corporations that are getting into the gold and silver game this is our tweet of the week it comes from the TA investor first Costco now Walmart and this is a screenshot that he posted of him searching on Walmart's website for Silver Coin and they're selling silver coins as well as gold and if you missed it from a couple weeks ago uh in one of our videos we showed this
article from Costco Costco Gold Bars were a hot holiday buy while they lasted this is a snapshot of what they were selling on their website and Costco sold a hundred million worth of gold bars in its most recent quarter according to the CEO and sales of the 1 oce bars are limited to two per membership they sell out within a few hours so you've got people at Costco and Walmart just buying gold and silver ravenously so what do you think of this trend Mike uh well I think it's great but what uh they are
lacking is a first a two-way market and then offering things like insured Vault Storage uh all over you know we've got insured Vault Storage in Hong Kong Singapore uh Canada the US and then uh you know and so we've got fully insured stor storage uh we can put it in your IRA uh Costco and Walmart can't do that and uh we we don't limit you to just uh two ounces of gold you can buy as much as you want and then uh with our instal program you've got gold and silver that are in AOL fully insured that are
instantly tradable back and forth you can go in them and out of them at a very very low cost a lower cost than buying it at uh Walmart or Costco so uh the advantages what what what this is showing though is that we are entering the third and final phase of the precious metals bull market this is where the biggest moves are made and the biggest gains in wealth are made right here and this is the proof that we are entering that because it's now getting into the Public's Consciousness yes exactly and that is that is the reason I
included it in this video is once once the average Joe starts paying attention to something that they've been ignoring for decades that's how you know you're entering that uh that uh vertical part of the bull market so right right and then all you have to do is add a crisis sometime in 2024 with these bubbles that the FED has blown and they're bigger than the bubbles in 2008 uh everything is in hyper bubbles now and so you add a crisis to that and uh as everything else melts down these are going to do gold
and silver are going to do a historic an historic melt up uh it's going to be something that will take everybody's Breath Away absolutely and speaking of Crisis I want to get back to the number of the week which I said was 7 million I said there are 7 million people doing something and that came from this article here inflation is nearly back to normal but high prices have changed Americans lives and the quote I wanted to hone in on from this article is right here Minnesota food shelves are on track
to log a record 7 million visitors this year last year it was 5.5 million so yes those are probably repeat visitors uh in many cases but wow 7 million people having trouble getting food this this is a crisis it's already happening and and there's one person who said I've been barely getting by by the skin in my teeth for the last three years since Co who's a dis she's a disabled veteran on a fixed income with the cost of food the cost of everything going up I'm getting to the point where
I have zero money left over at the end of the month she's also wrecked up credit card debt to cover unexpected expenses she says this month I could not pay any I could not pay any of my bills and my debts and my bills are mounting and now I've got late payments hitting me and all these credit card fees and now my minimum payments have gone up and I'm hurting bad and this is the average American right and that 7 million just applies to Minnesota alone so what would would this be Nationwide uh you know if you if you've
got to go to these uh food banks and stand in line for free food uh that's seven million people trying to get free food uh that is really something uh it I I do believe that you know and this is all a federal reserve's fault and it is in if you go to ggsrp4 four of the great gold and silver Rush of the 21st century which is online and free the final uh one or two uh sections of that chapter show the wealth disparity that the federal reserve's actions have caused since uh the uh Global financial crisis of 2008 and
shifting from Keynesian economics to ber economics uh the the um uh it it has just devastated uh everybody so so shifting from uh Keynesian economics to implementing all of Ben beran's strategies that were laid out in his speech in 20 uh in 2004 I believe it was 2003 2002 speech on deflation making sure it doesn't happen here yeah exactly and speaking of that's our meme of the week inflation taking away the American Consumer yelling help oh don't worry it's transitory says the okay that's hilarious thank you Alan
and I want to thank everybody for watching uh smash that like subscribe and hit the notification Bell and we'll see you next time thanks Alan
Post a Comment