I believe that you can catch up to whatever move that you missed in gold with silver. That's that that's my message. Says, "Is this the right time to buy silver?" Uh, as I've said many times before, I never give advice. I only tell people what I'm doing. And uh with the gold silver ratio over a 100 uh I believe that you did a study recently uh is there's only been what 11 weeks in the last 2,500 years that this opportunity of silver being this undervalued or more uh
has existed. Right. Um yeah, actually just updated it this morning. Um, I've got a list of the top 30 because that's that's what fit nicely um in a in an image here. The top 30 gold silver ratios uh per week. And so these ones in yellow are the three most recent weeks including the week we're in, which hasn't ended yet, but if it ended right now today, um these three weeks in yellow would be in the top 15 all time. And you can see if you just look at the last two digits of all these dates,
these are all in 2020. So there was a period of 10 weeks in a row. They're they're out of order of course, but there was 10 weeks in a row where the gold silver ratio was well over 100 up to 118. Um and we're in that territory now. So this is like that was the COVID panic and uh there I I don't recall what was going on as far as like margin call and stuff like that, but silver took a big dip and gold didn't go along for the ride. And so that uh spiked and I was able to accumulate I didn't hit that uh
118 or 120 but I did accumulate more silver like in the 110 r over 100. Yeah. So I may be uh buying myself or even changing some gold into silver. H well that's still pretty fantastic because I mean when we when we zoom out here and look at the gold silver ratio historically um the axis on the right side you know in this time period the last half century it's around hovers around 60. So if you're getting it up around 100 or 120 that's uh that's incredible that that seems like a great
deal to me . Yes absolutely. And then when you look at the long the really long term uh you look at 300 years of the silver price or or greater. Uh so uh so carbon uh 239 says silver is a is the wildcard bet. Yes, it is. Uh Dan, what was the um the message before this one? You put up a message that we didn't read. Um I'm looking up on silver buying more today. Excellent. Well, I don't want to like encourage anybody. I because there is a possibility, but it's a remote possibility. I believe that silver could
go over uh the the ratio could go over this. So, silver become more undervalued and it could stay there for a while based on whatever the central banks do with gold. Uh however uh it looks to me like we are going into a uh a economic slowdown globally and because silver uh that most of the supply comes from mining base metals. It's a it's a byproduct. It's not a primary production and uh just when everybody wants it uh when there's monetary demand that's what makes silver spike. So, Thomas Kennedy, uh, you you
you read this one, Helen. This this is bananas. I regret not buying more over the past few years. Presumably, he means gold. Oh, well, chin up and keep stacking. I guess we are in for one hell of a ride. Yes. Well, I believe that you can catch up to whatever move that you missed in gold with silver. That's that that's my message and I believe that's been yours as well for quite a while now, Alan. Right. Yeah. You just have to be patient. I mean, you know, you don't know how long these things are going to
take to revert. And so, if you're willing to wait an unknown amount of time, then presumably you you'll be able to catch up in any asset relative to any other asset, which I have done. I've been waiting for an unknown amount of time. But it sure does feel like uh the the the message that David Morgan used to always say is that 80% of the move comes in the last 20% of the time. And it feels like we are there right now. Yes, I still believe that there that gold can move multiples from where it
is. Uh and that u that silver uh will move multiples compared to
Post a Comment