economic echo. I'm going to remind you you guys that we've been here before. Things happen again and again over time. There's similarities between the crash of 1929 and now, such as extension of leverage, a long wild time of economic expansion without a recession. There's similarities to the global financial crisis, the do bubble. Things happen over and over again and again. People run to one side of the raft. Whatever works, people do more of that. More people do more of that. the market
works, more people run to that side of the raft until it reaches a tipping point and it goes back the other way. Here's a question for you. Are we going to have and when are we going to have the beginning of the recession? And remember that you could be in a recession for months before you realize it and they get new data and then they say, "Okay, we weren't in a recession from this point to this point." So, it's hard to make a accurate call. So, it's hard to make an accurate call
in that sense, but tell me in the comments below when do you think the recession will start? Try and pin it down to the month or the quarter and I'll remind you in every situation, every scenario, it's all one thing. It's always the same thing again and again. And you can learn from these historical precedents and just tells you about the probability of what happened before. And you can assume that's most likely to happen in a similar way. Just like with CEOs, I say that they typically will do
what they always do. So, if they bankrupted two companies ago, one company ago, they bankrupted that one, too. Now, they get into the new company, you can assume that they're most likely to bankrupt the third one. All that to say that this will play out with this imbalance of everyone running to one side of the raft, and they're going to be coming back. They're just not coming back yet. Once things start falling off the rails, they will be like dominoes that will suddenly expand. And people
will say, "Were there any signs? Could you have known this is coming?" And until things start going the wrong way, no one's going to believe that it's going to get there or into that kind of world. That's sort of what my value is to you, I believe, right now is to help you open your eyes to the understanding that this is going to reverse. There is a pivot point where things are going to be going from economic expansion, the longest expansion we've ever seen ever to contraction besides that little blip
that doesn't count because of the time that all the economies in the entire world shut down at once. Besides that, this has been by far our longest economic expansion ever. So that people don't even remember what it's like for the markets to be going down the other way. or if they're a stock broker, they might not be old enough to even remember any other market than one that's just increasing at an alarming rate due to all this monetary creation. So you might say, well, isn't that
monetary creation just as greater greater than ever? And yes, it is. And that will drive up prices of stocks and houses and cryptocurrencies and every manner of things. But you got to look at the frequency or the time frames where in the short term there may be a pretty big downside for a short term being a year or two, maybe four years, maybe 10 years. So that's not short term, that's long term. But when things reverse, it will be sort of like momentum that can't be reversed. So things start falling off
the rails and then they'll get a little bit worse and a little bit worse and then everyone will step back and say, "Wow, that came out of nowhere." It's important that you accept that this is the way things are going to play out and prepare for it. Now, how do you prepare for it? You get into some of the stocks that we through 29 point leads analysis in our newsletter or you do your own researchers is for sure the most important way to do it. You should learn everything. Every amount of knowledge
that exists in the world right now is at your fingertips. I could ask my phone right now question about anything and it will just give me all the information. You have no excuse not to learn everything you need to learn. And that's why too what I said in the last video, I think I did last video or one of the videos earlier, I said that you don't need to be a victim to inflation. People say, "Well, prices are high, grocery prices are high, inflation's out of control." And I'm not saying that it's
not something that you should be a victim about. But I'm saying that if you are a victim to inflation as we all are, for example, there's things you can do to overcome that and actually turn your biggest obstacle into your biggest opportunity. And you guys must know based on how everything I've been talking about has been performing lately that we're getting tremendous amounts of incredible testimonials all the time. I have made a point of not sharing them on the videos anymore. It's too much. And
you guys kind of know who I am now. I don't need to say, "Look, here's somebody who made this much money on something." I said, "I don't do that anymore." So, when I do bring in a testimonial for a teaching tool, I want to bring you one today because I want to show you how this gentleman actually overcame inflation based on everything that we're about here. This is about helping you land on your feet through this economic calamitous time that we're all facing right now. I used
to say that we're going to be facing and now I'm saying that we are facing right now. I'll be quick. Just listen to how cool this is. This is about taking the power back. I've been following you since 2013. Red penny saucer dummies. 13 years later, I am financially secure and have moved my family to Africa where I farm and live a life now that I could have only dreamed of as a youth who grew up in poverty and hopelessness was my constant companion. There's always hope. You see, there's
always hope. And I'm sorry that you experienced that, but it's so great to hear how you overcame it. You know, I wanted to express my gratitude and humility and my thanks to you guys because the last video we got over a,000 likes and I've never got 1,000 likes before. And I don't tend to care so much about the numbers as much as I guess most people do because there's no difference between 999 and a,000 likes. There's literally no difference. and you say, "Yeah, the difference is one." No,
I've never gotten a video with thousand likes before. So, thank you so much for the showing me the support because it really encourages me to make sure that I'm on the right track. For 30 years, I've had imposttor syndrome. So, it's nice to have the vote of confidence and the encouragement, and I'm going to work super hard for you guys, and I humbly thank you for making me feel good about what we're doing here. And I got the best question the other day that was the exact question
that I instantly said you've inspired me for the next video to talk about because there's the two stocks that I told you guys about that will be the best stock picks I've made in my life. Eventually they will be and they're precious metals companies. But I'm saying too that you're going to want to sell your precious metals companies once the overall markets the S&P NASDAQ they capitulate and that's when you switch everything. And the thing is that these two stocks that if you're subscriber to
the newsletter, you know what they are, they will take years to make, decades, and they'll just get bigger and bigger over time. So, am I saying you sell those at the same time? And the answer is no. These two stocks you will never sell. Think of it that way. And yes, if you want to sell it, you sell it. But think of it like this. Have your mindset be that you'll never sell it. Your great-grandchildren will buy a house off of these stocks. not for you. You're investing for your grandchildren. And these stocks will
multiply in price many times in the coming years short term. So, it's a good problem to have. There's not really a lot of downside. And this is just all my opinion. So, if I'm saying yes, hold your stocks or sell the stocks, you do what you think is best at the time based on everything you learn. I can't tell you personalized financial advice. I am wrong plenty of the time. Those two companies will go to the moon. And the longer that you hold them, the more they'll go up. And one of the newest
subscribers, emailed me today and said that he called the CEO, my favorite CEO of any company. He texted him and CEO called him back on his drive to work and talk to him all about the company. This is something I used to push people to get into a lot more when you're doing your research and analysis. Unless you want to get the stock picks from me with all the work done for you, you want to look into the companies and you want to call at least the investor relations and ask them questions. get an idea about
the morale of the company and where they're going and what they think is the risks that they have to watch out for and how many employees do they have compared to 5 years ago. All that fun stuff and then you learn so much more. You know exactly you have the clarity what stock to invest in and why it's going to increase in price and by when. But I get the inside view because people will ask me questions so I can keep an eye or finger on the pulse of the markets and what's going on in the
trends better. So, it's a little bit of an advantage when it comes to investing in things like lithium, which is doing pretty darn well, and uranium. And on that note, what we're seeing right now is that the stragglers are moving into gold now. They've watched it going for so long and they felt they missed the boat and now they're finally realizing they missed the boat that's still right at the edge of the dock. And you jump off the dock, you land on the boat, you'll be okay. Someone asked me, should
I buy gold at these prices? The answer is yes. and you buy more if it drops and you buy more if it increases and you buy more and you just keep adding to your money, it will be very forgiving because precious metals prices will continue to climb. As you know, if you've been here, I've explained it and I was one of the first people was explaining why it was going to happen when no one was even talking about it. And somebody made a comment that, "Oh, big deal. You found that gold prices were going to go up."
Lots of people said that. The point isn't that. The point is that what did I do? I put all of my investments into it back at the perfect time and then called the silver squeeze and then got into uranium at the perfect time. American lithium at the perfect time. People sometimes look for a way to feel better about having missed out and so they have to cut me up or make me look bad or make some kind of comment that makes them feel better. It's all psychological stuff. Just don't worry
about it. There's no offense here. nothing but love. Just understand that you're possibly coming into contact with someone who can help you. Take advantage of all this stuff. Instead of looking for ways to knock me down so you feel better about yourself, just open yourself to the message and understand that there's no hidden motivation here. I'm not trying to get your money out of your pocket. I'm living for other people now for the first time in my life. I was an entitled self-centered person who did everything
for my own arandisement who tried to get wealth and power for me. And I realized I was actually in a long-term fast and I was about to whack down a couple of cheeseburgers. I couldn't do it. I was giving up on the fast because it was way too long. And it was Jane who said to me, "Your children are watching." And instantly I completely was able to do the rest of the fast. And I use that comment she made all the time in my life. I think about it where it's like your children are going to see what you do. So either
you said you're going to do something and you did it or you said you're going to do something and you don't do it. And they're watching the whole thing. And that actually made me realize that it really empowers me. If I'm working for myself, I want to be able to get a fancy van. So then I work really hard and I'm going to get the money to do that. That's a lot harder because then you're tired and you don't really need to do it and whatever. When you make it for
somebody else, if you're going to do a lot of work to try and help somebody else who you can help, I find that a lot easier to empower myself to do it. which is what leads into this entire thing where I just am so close to purchasing the boat that I want to live on. And it's not a done deal, so I I'm not going to talk about it or show you any pictures yet, but I'm so excited to because this is what happened was I said, "Well, what's the point of the boat? Is this for me to like go around and feel
superior to people and whatever?" And I realized, no, it's going to be used as a vessel or a tool or a talisman to generate an insane amount of attention. It will be a soap box. And then I instantly knew exactly which boat I was going to buy. And it's not what you think. And you'll see it. You're going to love it once I show you these pictures. It's so different than what you're expecting. This is going to be used as a tool to help the weakest among us. And it's going to be so easy
and awesome. And I'm so excited to really make a change in the world using my floating home as an incredible publicity stunt. I don't know. Call it what you will. Whatever the point is, it's not about us. It's not about me. It's not about you. The weakest among us will be the biggest beneficiaries. And as these late comers and stragglers are moving into gold, that's showing you that this current move is running out of steam a little bit. So you've seen this big swell in the gold prices and a big swell
of the silver prices. Insanely rising insanely quickly in the shorter term. Now there's a lot of money already in. So we're likely to have a little bit of a pullback. But once you go out three months, six months, my outlook for gold and silver prices is still dramatically higher than where they are right now. Don't forget to say in the comments below, when does the recession start? I want to hear your opinion so we can all compare each other's answers.
Post a Comment