The number one question that we are getting right now is should we sell? Can we sell now? The stocks have done well. Let's take some profits. And I get it. And that's what this video is about. Knowing when to sell, knowing if you should take profits right now, what's going to happen with gold and silver prices going forward. I'm also going to tell you this is all under the umbrella of what we know about the economy and the macroeconomic events going on in the world and how that's also going to play
into what will happen to precious metals prices. We never have sponsorships. Please click the like button. And the quick answer is you do whatever you want to do. I'm only giving you my opinions. I don't know. When you've had a big gain like that in a short time, and you can see what I put in the Peter Leads alert to the newsletter subscribers the other day of look at how the stock did and it's should you take profits? Maybe yes, maybe no. A lot of it depends on your own time frame and your risk tolerance and what
you expect to happen. What I like to do is take everything out of the equation. I just look at the price of silver, the price of gold, and where is it going to be a year from now, 5 years from now, and how will that affect the companies that mine for that metal. That's all you have to think about. You don't need to over complicate it. I believe that we are still just getting started. And I think too, this will put in perspective for you. Go ahead 10 years, 20 years from now, look back on a
trading chart of the prices of silver and gold. And you can look at it in the future back to now to this day right now and say, "Wow, that would have been getting in early because we've been super early and now we're early for the move to come." Especially, you're going to understand when I talk about all the macroeconomic events going on and a lot of what's going on with the economy because all of these things are coming together to squeeze gold and silver prices much
higher. There's a move by central banks out of the dollar. is moved by nations like China and India and Russia out of the US dollar. So here's my question for you then. Are you going to sell or take any of your profits that you've made from some of these gold and silver mining stocks? Put in the comments below. I want to see what people have to say. The dollarization is going faster and faster and you can see it actually playing out in the spike in precious metals prices. If you bought a stock at $2 and it's at
$7 now, sure, sell a third of it if you want to. This is not personalized trading advice. I'm wrong plenty of the time and buy something that will make your wife's life easier. Please help us spread the video to more people by clicking the like button and you'll see when we get into knowing when to sell. There's signals on the trading charts that'll tell you this move is going to come down or the stock price is going to come down. But it's all about the timing. Are you in this for the short
term or the long term? Are you trading or are you investing? The easiest thing to do, the most profitable is always just invest. Don't worry about all these oscillations and movements and bounces. You buy something that will increase in value and then you go live your life while you're waiting for it to come to you. You wait for the profits to land in your lap because you were smart and invested well way back in the day and all that time that everyone else will stare at the newspaper and look at the
trading charts and do all this work and stress out about stuff and make all these mistakes. You could have been fishing. You could have been working on your suntan. But do you see the trouble with me asking you guys to just sit and wait and let the gains come to you? Trust in the process. Investing well is boring. Although we've been spoiled by all the action lately for sure by far and it won't keep up like this, but it will go a lot higher and fast. But there are signals that'll tell
you that it'll come down in the short term. And if you want to get in on that trying to play the bounces, you will not make more money overall over the long term. It's proven mathematically, but go ahead and do it if you want to get the excitement, if you need the constant rush. There's no rush to be found here. All you need to do is invest well early, which includes now as well. I'd buy gold today and then let the profits come to you. But what I've told you is that as we go
through the leadup to the financials in April for all these mining companies, they're going to come out with blowout earnings because that's widely known by anyone who's paying attention, that will cause the mining companies stocks to move up faster and faster and go too far one way, be priced for perfection, go beyond that, and then when the results come out and they say, "Wow, we made three times as much money. The stock has gone up so much in price." We'll draw back on the good news. What seems like
good news. I believe that's going to happen. It doesn't matter whether or not it does because it's a short-term temporary thing. If you want to try and make money off the bounces, go ahead and do that. But it still is just a stumble in a long climb up Mount Everest. And you also know that there will have to be a revaluation of the US dollar, a devaluation of the dollar, a revaluation of gold. That's the only way that we're going to be able to keep the weight of these debts under control and not blow
up anytime soon. And you also know that the interest rates are going to get lowered, which is really bad for the US dollar as well. Great for gold. It's not good for the purchasing power of your money. Materials to bring into the country will cost more. And it'll go right onto the sticker price. When you go in the store and you're looking at the thing you want to buy, that price will be a lot higher because it costs the company more to make it. And the other thing that's going on is recency
bias where people say, "Well, silver was there and now look at it now. That's a fast move. It must be overvalued now or it must be an upcoming sell-off." And I believe that there could be just because people are a lot of retail investors will do that kind of action when they're inexperienced. But you say it's a lot higher than it was not that long ago, but not that long ago is incredibly undervalued. And now things like silver and gold are just mildly or mediumly undervalued.
It seems from the comparison when you look at the chart that the prices have moved so far and so fast. But that's goes into the other thing I want to say is that most people don't have any idea how to value a company. And so they're looking at now going in comparison it's overvalued. Now it's expensive. Look at the price. It quintupled. That doesn't mean it's overvalued. That's exposing the fact that it was misunderstood how to properly value it and how undervalued it was leading up to
this point. People are not looking at this whole gold thing the right way. talk about central bank buying doltoriization talking about only about 1 or 2% of people in America actually own physical gold or own gold mining stocks and as they wake up as they already have in Asia as America wakes up and we all start going crazy trying to buy gold which has been one of the top performing asset classes besides silver over the last year when that mad rush in America happens and all the money from professional investors, institutionals,
and retail also flows into money, which is precious metals. You're going to see a massive swelling in value even beyond where we are right now. We're still so early. Just open your window. Next person walks by go, "Hey, you." And don't scare them, but ask them, "Hey, you. Do you own any physical gold or silver? Do you own any gold or silver mining stocks?" And they'll say, "Quit talking to me, creep. I'm going to work or whatever." But ask people on the street.
They don't own any gold. They don't even understand it. You go up to them. Have you seen the videos where the guy says, "Here's a chocolate bar or a gold coin. Which one do you want?" And they almost always take the chocolate bar. Wow. But it's not something to be looking at that it's such a negative thing. It's actually a great thing. It's a great thing that people are not aware of this thing that you're getting into early. And once it's not early anymore, you're
going to be sitting on a big pile of money in your lap. And the other thing that's the biggest thing that is why no one is understanding where we are in this move for precious metals. And when I say no one, I mean almost anyone. There's a couple people who get it. Maybe you get it, too. If you're listening to me and actually paying attention and understand what I'm trying to say to you. It's either cognitive dissonance or it's willful blindness. I used to think it was just a
misunderstanding of how the economy works. just didn't get that it was in such trouble. But now I'm calling it willful blindness because anybody who's paying attention and anybody who looks and uses logic to work through the steps knows that this economy is absolutely destroyed. It's ruinous. Walk through the steps. This actually segus perfectly into the next part of the video where I'm going to tell you what we know. And what we do know is that these debts have only been growing.
They've sped up how fast they're growing and that they are not going to be paid, that they are unpayable. That's 100%. They always say, don't say anything's 100%. That is 100%. The debts that we have will not be paid. So what happens when they don't get paid? That means that we either default through inflation or we just straight up default in any kind of stumble like that. and the largest most secure financial currency in the world. Any stumbles like that are going to have so many follow on
repercussions and we're already starting to see them starting to roll. For example, everybody knows at this point that we're facing a massive pension crisis coming up pretty soon. We also know that we're going to have to get back into quantitative easing. Anything artificial will be temporary. So when they artificially do QE, it never fixes the problem. That's why I always tell you that they don't fix the problem. They just do a bunch of stuff to try and act like they're making some kind of
proper moves at the right time. But listen to this part. Used to stimulate economic activity is typically used when conventional tools like lowering policy interest rates are exhausted. So they're going to lower rates first, but they're going to do quantitative easing as well. And what else do we know? We know that Iran is blowing up. We know that we're bringing a lot of ordinance and military equipment towards Iran to prepare for possibly a strike after the 14-day war, 12 days, whatever
it was. I said consistently from then until right now, this war is not over. It's just going to heat up. That was just the first part of a fight in the bar where they sort of push and shove and whatever. Have another couple beers. Here we go. And I want to clarify one point because I always talk about quantitative easing and usually around that area of the video I'll be talking about monetary creation. They're two separate complete different things. It's just that they're both ways to gloss
over sweep dirt under the rug for the government. And I always put them together because they kind of go together. They're cousins, not siblings. But there will always be more monetary creation. Always. The more monetary creation, the higher the prices of things bought with dollars will become, whether it's a house or a stock or an ounce of gold. And an interesting thing is now Sweden, I think it was, they sold US treasuries as a way to hit back at America and Donald Trump's policies. And they had a small, I think
it was the teachers pension fund. They had a small amount. They sold those US government IUS back into the market which put a lot of pressure on the markets the day that they did it. And then the thing is that was a small amount. The big owners of US IUS are Japan, China and American citizens of course, but Japan or China could dump treasuries, weaponize the IUs that they are owed from America someone back into the market that can really really hurt the economy and stock market right when it happens. I don't think they will go
that far, but a start for some countries and it's closer to the beginning than the end. And we also know that we are coming out of what has been the longest economic expansion in the history of mankind and that it's going to coincide with leading right into the biggest darkest recession that we have in modern history. And you're being hurt by things like inflation and prices just going up everywhere. So maybe you did do well with your investment. You think, well, can I sell something now? Don't ask me
for permission, but if you want to, then do it. You got to pay your rent. I think that you should invest and just wait if you can. If you can't and if you're worried about it and you wake up and lose asleep at night or if you're stressed out, it's not worth just hanging on like getting every penny. You don't need to make every penny. There's a lot more important things than money. But you could sell some. I often do that. I'll sell a third of a stock I own and scale in, scale out. You sell a
third. Maybe a couple months later, you sell some more. Maybe a couple months later, you know whether or not you want to sell more or not. But what I always watch is the investor turnover. If there's a million shares out there and every day you're seeing 50,000 shares trading hands and stocks is trading sideways, that is a turnover of shareholders. And new shareholders are much less likely to sell the shares anytime soon. And what happens is that the frustrated former shareholders waited and saw the stock
decline and decline, take forever. They got shaken out. They're just giving up. They sell, take the capital gains, loss. Stocks trading sideways. And the more and more the shareholder base are newer shareholders, the more likely the stock is going to increase in price. If more than a third of shareholders, even a quarter of shareholders turns over in a matter of a month or less, then definitely look into buying that stock. We also know that on February 20th, the Supreme Court is going to rule on
whether or not the tariffs are legal and allowed or not. In today's day and age, there's no excuse not to be able to find out whatever you need to know right away instantly. And don't get me wrong, I appreciate every email I get, but I just want you guys to just do a little bit on your part at first, and then I'll take over from there, and I'll help you understand my opinion of what I believe is going to happen. And my opinion, I hope it's clear, is that the dollar will continue to devolve. There will actually
be a currency crisis in 2026. I believe that one of the responses will be lowering interest rates. And if that's not working, they're going to do quantitative easing. All of that is super good for gold and silver prices, as is war. So prices will increase for the wrong reasons, but they will increase, and it's going to happen either way. So, why not benefit from it and help yourself to take care of yourself and also to protect the people you care about? And if not that, then what's the point of doing any of this?
There's no point in trying to say, "I've made $1,000 or I have $5,000." It doesn't matter. It's about your choices. How to live the best life you can live and be the happiest you can be. And it doesn't necessarily have to involve money for money's sake. And don't forget to put your comments whether or not you're going to sell any or all of your gold silver mining stock investments.
Post a Comment