If history is any indicator, and I believe it ought to be, the opening few months of the coming year should be very favorable for gold. I'll clarify why as we move along. No one can completely forecast the price of gold. That's certain. Anything might occur in either direction, but regardless, gold has been the most dependable store of value among all the precious metals available. And history does show us something about what has taken place in the past with gold, particularly over roughly the last
9 years. It's been quite remarkable. There has only been one year when gold's price declined. Now, you should not treat what I'm about to share with you in terms of statistics and in terms of the data and in terms of the market metrics as guidance on whether or not you should purchase gold from anyone else. But I'm telling you, gold has demonstrated itself over the long span of time. Welcome to Gold Silver News, your go to destination for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an
experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. Now, we'll show you the best scenes of the latest interview. But first, smash the subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode, and even if you buy only 1 g of gold between now and the next few months, I believe you'll be satisfied. Not only based on its price
performance, which frankly in some respects is irrelevant, but also in terms of its appearance. So, gold, I believe, is positioned to perform well in 2026. I am not prepared to present my year-end price forecast for 2026, but it will be coming. Of course, you should take that with a grain of salt, just like the data I'm about to share with you regarding what the next couple of months are likely to look like for gold. Gold has performed very strongly in 2025, no doubt about that, and has hit record highs multiple
times this year, moving upward quite dramatically. I'm going to be referring to some data that was shared by macro liquidity covering January through April. It's a structurally bullish month window for gold. Now, that's different from simply being a bullish month for gold. In other words, it's somewhat built in based on metrics and based on seasonal buying and other elements that influence gold's price. Now we don't have data that extends back prior to that but likely probably there
are going to be very few years where over the course of those four months gold has fallen and when we examine the period from 2016 onward gold has produced positive returns in the January through April time frame in 9 out of 10 years only one year was negative and so when you consider the repeatable seasonal pattern aside from some of the technical analysis which is pattern analysis. This is something that likely will probably persist into the next year here in 2026. So, let's review some of these returns.
Some of them are far more impressive than other yearly returns, but I think it's worth mentioning because I recall this channel was active during 2016 from January to April when gold rose 21.76% during that period from the 1st of January to April 30th. That was a significant moment that kind of woke me up. And so by the close of that year, moving into 2017, I made a notable decision and I documented it on this channel to concentrate more on gold during that time frame. So in 2017, it climbed 10.37%
a fairly substantial return for that period. And given what was happening around the world at the time and also simply the fact that gold truly is something that has shown itself to be a solid hedge against economic instability but also perhaps even dare I say it somewhat of an investment. It behaved like an investment during that time frame in 2016 and 2017. Now 2018 was not one of those years where it really performed all that well during the first few months and this is an exception. Well, that in the following year when it
only rose just under 1.99% in 2018 and in 2019 even less. It increased by only a quarter of a percent in 2019. But then came 2020. That's right. Then the price of gold dropped sharply. I won't necessarily say it crashed, but one could probably make a sound argument that this occurred during March of 2020. It did fall sharply, but really aside from that, it still rose 11% in 2020 right in the middle of the pandemic. So that is notable. But the following year, which marked the beginning of the
silver squeeze movement, we began to view assets and things a bit differently. And I think that was partly tied to the pandemic. As in 2021, there was not as much activity surrounding some of the physical buying that has been taking place in Asian markets. Therefore, gold declined six 61% during that period. That is a major exception to the rule and we understand why that happened. If that hadn't occurred, well, I think gold's price would have performed quite well in 2022. We're in a recovery phase and it only
increased 3.75%. still a fairly notable return, not surpassing inflation, not even coming close to it by any measure. So, one could argue that it kind of lost a bit there when adjusted for inflation during that period. But by 2023, it had certainly kept pace with inflation and then some, posting an 8.96% increase. And last year, it rose nearly 11% from that January 1st to April 30th time frame. And then the best performing year from January to April 30th was 24.71%. Yes, incredible. There it is from last year.
And likely we're going to continue to see it rise. And this is because we're seeing positive returns that we've observed this year as historic spot prices from macro trends, which is where these data originate. But the seasonal strength comes from increased Asian physical demand during Chinese New Year and Indian wedding seasons that are set to pick up again. Then we have global portfolio rebalancing that has been taking place every year and that is supported by World Gold Council analysis.
So it is quite remarkable to observe especially considering what we've seen this year throughout the year where we saw in those first couple of months 24.71% but to date we've seen about a 65% increase in gold's price surging beyond $4,300 an ounce driven by central bank purchases and geopolitical risk. And this pattern points to a favorable entry for riskmanaged positions into the first quarter of 2026. And I do believe that we're likely going to see gold's price continue to advance.
I don't want to give you a number yet because I'll be discussing where I think the price is going to be by the end of the year. That's how I usually handle my price projections. But nonetheless, I always do this for enjoyment. And again, past performance does not predict future performance, right? We should understand that as investors. But the thing is whenever you buy gold, whenever you hold gold, especially holding gold, I think is quite powerful. That is, we're going to see the benefit
of it. And really, when all is said and done, you're not focused on returns when it comes to gold. It's not about profit. It's about preserving your wealth in sound money instead of unsound money. And that is the dollar is unound money. It's currency that isn't backed by anything other than the full faith and credit of the institutions that issue these dollars and that consists of two entities. That is the Federal Reserve system and the government. And not many people who stack gold these days have
faith in those two institutions. This is why we have gold. We have gold precisely because we don't really trust the power brokers, the powers that be within those institutions. But we do recognize the historical nature of what gold is intrinsically as a valuable element on the periodic table that happens to shine brightly. And it comes in many different designs and forms, whether it be bars, rounds, or coins. You don't see gold rounds very often, but they do exist. This is an example of an essay gold round by Val
Cammy. And then of course you can acquire a gold bar, another way to secure gold with some of the lower premiums. But you can find lower premiums on many different types of gold available from pre 33 gold such as what you see here with the St. Jins's gold piece. Very attractive. It's good to have something like this in your stack as well because it's history. Or you could choose a gold coin, a modern bullion gold coin. Or you can choose collectible gold. Collectible gold. Some of the collectible gold
pieces, by the way, are selling for smaller premiums these days as well. Some of the previous years you can find. And so it's very enjoyable to be able to obtain some of that as well for appreciation because I believe if you're going to hold gold in your stack, your collection, it's nice to be able to take it out and enjoy it occasionally and admire that you are holding something that has proven itself throughout history to be a store of value. And of course, notwithstanding, even if
we see next year in 2026, a strong consolidation that takes place during that period, it is possible. I think there will be another exception. But I believe we should simply observe and see what unfolds. But history is a guide. With 2021 being an anomaly, I think we're going to see gold's price continue to rise during that time frame. Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments section below. Do not take this message as advice to rush out and buy gold before it potentially rises, maybe 8 to 9% in the
next couple of months. I don't know, but certainly if history is a guide, well, it's possible. So, I'd like to extend a great deal of gratitude to each and every one of you for taking the time to watch this video and to encourage you to please rate, share, comment, and subscribe. Don't forget to like our video and subscribe for our channel.
Post a Comment