gold news

 Now We're Off to the Races this is brand new Uncharted Territory this is 3 and 1/2 years of energy building of pressure building the hardest thing is to not let the bull buck you off its [Music] back hi this is Mike Maloney coming to you from up on my farm where obviously I am filming outside so please excuse the background noise the wind noise the creek that is right below me and all of the little kokey frogs that sort of chirp like birds uh also there are some lighting changes because there are some


dark clouds going past every once in a while just like the dark clouds that have been going past the precious metals markets for the past 12 years but now the clouds are dissipating the sun is coming out and gold and silver are really beginning to shine so let's get right into this about a year ago just shy of a year ago March 13th I drew this I made this chart and then Drew this configuration I had already done this uh like a year before uh when it when it created this little piece of what is a


handle on a cup and handle or a pan and handle depending on the duration of the chart if it's a shorter duration it stretches out the uh thing and it looks more like a pan and handle either way it is a very very bullish sign and then gold put in a double top and it bounced off of it but then it went back up and about a month later it put in a triple top and I notified all my insiders on that I think I presented it a couple weeks later in a video on the YouTube channel and um and I said that it was a


very very bullish sign and people were correcting me saying no a triple top is a bear sign if it can't get through that resistance in three tries it's going down but I had complete confidence that this was an incredibly bullish sign because the destiny of precious metals is basically that the world's central banks will never stop printing currency and that means that real assets especially real money have to be priced far far higher in their enslaving fiat currency so uh this was the pattern a


year ago and when it went up and made that triple top I said it was bullish but it bounced off of it and I said this is going to form an inverse head and shoulders and then it's going to break through on its fourth attempt so you know the reason I said that is because I just was absolutely confident that the Federal Reserve was is going to continue destroying the value of the currency and gold and and silver are going to be the big beneficiaries of this so uh I want to cover a few charts here the last time


that there was a big inverse Head and Shoulders was during the crisis of 2008 we had you know uh be Bear Sterns I think it was here in a big pullback and then there was uh Leman and Washington Mutual and a big pullback and we didn't really make a triple top these weren't uh equal but um then another shoulder and it didn't bust through this was 17 or 18 months for this Inver Head and Shoulders to uh to form and if you look before that inverse Head and Shoulders there was no big uh cup and handle there


was nothing real bullish before it and then what did it result in it resulted in this huge move up to 1,00 bucks from down near 700 bucks low 7 you know the the um let me zoom up on this again from down in the low 700s right about 700 bucks all the way to 1900 in a very short you know just a couple of years here it hit 1900 well where are we today let's take a look at this entire Century here and uh this is the cup and the handle and we had a triple top and we have pierced that triple top now and so let's see what a


couple of other analysts are looking at as well uh so this is valaran and he says we broke the trend line of these 13 years people are calling for a pullback already nobody believes it uh miners worst in 40 years and you and you care about a $20 pullback and so um this was drawn several days ago and what you see here is that these each one of these bars is a month and in late 2023 gold pierced this trend line now this trend line is based on the close of the price action each day these lines that stick above it are um each month


I'm sorry this is a monthly chart so uh this is the intram month price action and so he's drawing it across the close and since December this has been support and it has held very very very well here and now we're up here now somebody else this is from gold Ventures the other one was Valyrian uh gold at the last resistance now this chart I believe is from yesterday I'm filming this on Thursday the 7th in the evening you're going to be watching it on Friday I have a feeling Friday or Monday gold will do


a little bit of pullback and I'll show you why uh coming up next but uh he draws it uh th this one is also uh monthly data I believe yes this would be monthly data or maybe it's weekly one month um and uh so he's drawing it uh on the intam month uh lines here so he's taking in the full price action of gold and it was up against that but that was yesterday that was at 2156 well to day we blew through that so now we're off to the races this is brand new Uncharted Territory let's take a


look at uh some live charts now this is um Yahoo finance this is a one month chart and uh 26770 and so you can see that we've been uh higher than 2168 today I just want to show you here that we've got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Up days in a row and that's big and that means that it's this this uh short-term rally here is getting a little old in the tooth uh it would be good for us to pull back and test some resistances and so I think Friday Monday Tuesday at the latest we will see a down day or two and all it


takes is just the slightest amount of good news among the Sea of bad news these oceans of bad news that we have had but uh let's take a look at this on a three-month chart and in just the last 3 weeks since February we've rallied by we're up about 9% we're up uh since here's a six-month chart and we we are up about um uh 20% from here and then if we go to a 2-year chart you can see the head of that inverse head and shoulders and we are up uh about a third 33% from uh back there just a year and a


half ago now that head and shoulders was um this is like 3 and 1/2 years long the one back in 2008 during the global financial crisis was only 18 months this is three and a half years of energy building of pressure building but anyway let's go back to the 3mon Chart here because I want to show you the magnitude of this move is better shown as a line versus candlesticks and you go whoa that is one heck of a move uh moving on uh you know gold and silver have been the best performing assets of


this Century so since the turn of the century gold is up you know we're this is in 50% increments so 500% 550% 6 00% 650 well the S&P is up 250% so gold is up 650 per. you know I've been investing in it since right there October of 2002 is when I started buying gold I didn't find out about silver until um a March or April of 2003 when I visited a man named Jim pava of Financial sense.com and he got me into some precious metal stocks and got me uh heavily into silver and um and one of the things that he


said in one of his uh podcasts was the hardest thing is to not let the bull buck you off its back in a bull market there are always going to I mean people said the the gold bull market was dead when during this pullback right here uh it broke a trend line uh right here there was a perfect trend line under it it broke that that trend line in 2005 oh my God the gold bull market is dead and I hear I've heard this over and over again then the global financial crisis and then the you know this was a painful


pullback this was just a correction in a long-term rally I do not consider this a bare market and this a different bull market this is a long-term uh bull market in precious metals and it is caused by fundamental undervaluation compared to the currency Supply so gold and silver have been the best performing assets other than uh Mo other than a lot of cryptos but cryptos you're starting at zero and so uh a 1% in there is no such thing as a 1% increase when you start at zero every increase is an


infinite increase when you're starting at zero so in the financial times this is one of the few uh mass media Outlets that actually recognize uh gold as being something that is really performing and here they published a 20-year chart and it's their chart of the day gold Glitters and you can see the triple top and that we busted through it and it's now Off to the Races it's probably that slingshot move that I've been talking about uh golden toilet posts that uh uh gold just hit


2165 silently in my circle of friends they know me as a gold and silver investor zero texts zero calls so it isn't still isn't getting on people's radar yet uh but it will believe me it will uh Jim biano from Bianco research uh gold spot price climbs to a record the price is in Orange cumulative flows for all 10 gold ETFs is in blue this is the biggest Divergence in 20 years of trading uh and so this is the inflows and outflows of oun of gold into the ETFs and out of the ETFs and what you see here is this big


Divergence that started in uh late 2022 or mid 2022 and uh this huge Divergence and it continues to this day and it coincides with the peak of that inverse head head of the inverse head and shoulders so you know hang hang a head and shoulders upside down here you've got your triple top and we've broken through the triple toop setting new records and yet there are outflows from the ETFs how is this possible well all of these ETFs that are counted in this aggregate of these 10 ETFs these are uh Western ETFs and so


Peter Spina points out Peter Spina of uh of gold seek uh he points out that gold just hit another record high uh but the thing to watch is the uh Swiss exports to China so we'll have this data soon uh from Nick lar of gold charts RS uh but the Swiss exports to China are usually a good proxy for demand for gold Chinese demand for gold they nearly tripled tripled in January as consumers sought a hedge against turmoil in the country's stock market and property sector and boy they have Marin katusa of katusa


research uh posted this gold the gold pressure cooker has started in China reports of massive lineups to buy physical gold and down here 800,000 Chinese rush to buy gold in malls at New Year with worsening political economic environment and yes it is getting worse there but 800,000 000 that's 80% of a million people rushing and these are consumers rushing to buy this at malls these aren't Traders on exchanges and right now there's been a big Divergence of the spot price of gold and silver uh in the


west and in the east in the Chinese in the Shanghai exchange they're paying a significant premium so I want to go back to something that I I want to show you part of a presentation I made in November so in November I made a presentation sort of continuing on with all of the bullish patterns that had formed and you can see here the last time we put in an inverse head and shoulders and then we broke it and we went from 700 uh down actually below 700 on this chart this is stock charts all the way


up to 1900 and uh uh so huge move and uh then we put in the pan and handle or a cup and handle and it had not yet broken that line as soon as this started a pullback I told my insiders that this is making an inverse head and shoulders and it did so I pointed out the pan and handle you can see it there and pretty clearly we got a pan and handle going on uh we have a triple top and when it busts through that triple top it's going to lead to a slingshot move I said and then we had this inverse Head and


Shoulders building and when it busts through that resistance the triple top slingshot move and we are just you know we're we're only since the bottom of this shoulder we're only up by 9% so this slingshot move has uh barely begun we're up here somewhere right now hi I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for subscribing and mention that if you'd like to help our Channel please consider my company goldsilver.com the next time you buy precious metals we're one of the most trusted names in the


industry our prices are sharp delivery is fast and we have an insiders program where you find out exactly what I'm doing with my own Investments thanks for making goldsilver.com your dealer and now back to the video and so this is I mean if you have been I don't give advice I tell people what I do uh right now I'm uh a little bit I I usually stay fully invested and I've been making large expenditures up here on the farm uh I have a a very large precious metals position and so um if I had extra cash


at this moment I would be buying more at this moment because I think over the next year and or two years you're going to see some real fireworks happening I just I don't understand why gold is below $5,000 let alone $3,000 and so this slingshot move is coming why well you already saw China but take a look at at this so uh 1980 versus today now in 19 from 1971 to 1980 gold went up 25 times its original price silver went up 36 times its original price from 19 uh from 1971 to January of 1980 that was the big


move but in 1980 when it peaked at 873 was uh the U intraday on the Chicago Canal exchange when it peaked at 873 so it went from 35 bucks to 873 um from uh 19771 August 15th 1971 to January 1980 the differences between 1980 and today are there are 18 times more people who can who have access to being able to buy gold or can legally buy gold most of the world it was illegal back in the 70s and today there are 18 times more people who can legally access and buy gold and silver there is 55 times more currency


on the planet I mean that suggests that the peak could possibly be like 55 times higher than it was back then but uh there's there's other reasons why that is a little bit um uh uh crazy but there's 56 times more millionaires than there was Back Then There are 200 times more billionaires than in 1980 there's 220 times more Consumer Credit available for people to purchase precious metals on their credit cards and so that is the big story about the move that has just started this is by no means the end the


sun is finally shining for gold and silver and I want to thank you very much for watching we'll see you in the next video for


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post