Now you've go t the monetary assets of gold and silver and I think I believe it will be silver first. If those fail to deliver, then you got a real problem because those are money that compete versus the currencies that these central banks are able to freely print as much as they want anytime they want. >> And you get a bank like that who has a failure to deliver and the US Federal Reserve doesn't come to the rescue like the last time these things happened in 2008. in the United States had to open
swap lines for the Bank of the Swiss National Bank to bail out everybody. If they don't let that happen and you see a systemic failure by one of these banks, a failure to deliver, well, these banks don't just trade in metals, they trade in everything. How high could it go? Well, I guess you could say somewhere between here and 700. Wouldn't surprise me. But if you said 200 bucks, is that really that crazy? Now, there's a report by Vanic. Now, this is very different than James Rickard saying 24,000 or Mike
Maloney saying 10,000 as a gold repricing. >> Welcome to Gold Silver News, your go to destination for all things economics and finance. Whether you're an experienced investor, an inquisitive student, or just someone who wants to stay ahead in today's everchanging economic landscape, you've come to the right place. I've been working on a private road map for viewers who are more focused on protecting their wealth than speculating in uncertain markets. I'll share it at the end for those interested. Now, we'll
show you the best clips of the latest interview. But first, smash the subscribe button, hit the like button, and send us super thanks if you find our daily recaps valuable. Enjoy the episode. Uh, what if gold is replaced? What if gold replaces the US dollar as the reserve standard? And I would argue that is what is happening in more so the Treasury. Each country using their own CBDC trading with one another over over uh rails that are not swift compliant uh or accessible and using gold as the reserve status as the reserve vehicle
instead of treasuries. They say in this paper, our emerging bond mark our emerging markets bond team values gold by matching central bank money liabilities to gold reserves implying 30 a 39,000 to 184,000 per ounce price. They talk about M0, which is the the base level of money. And if if they use M0, just to skip to the good stuff, liabilities divided by gold reserves at M0 is $39,000 per ounce weighted by daily FX turnover. If central bank um uh if central bank liabilities are divided into M2 divided by gold reserves
$184,000 they say using global M2 we calculate the global price of gold that equal equalizes M2 is around 100,000 per ounce weighted by daily FX turnover for our sample the gold price that equals M2 is 184,211 per ounce. What I am saying to you is that I have believed this for a very long time that gold will be reintegrated as the de facto reserve status the reserve vehicle the pre the preferred reserve vehicle of the world and it's happening in the global south now and if Judy Shelton is right and she came on
your show and mine and said that she believes and Trump told her that he she he will peg the back end of the bond market to gold with the Genius Act working on the front end if indeed that were the case. Right. If if you have to sell a $20 million bond in 30 years, deliver uh 20 million in gold in 30 years at $5,000 an ounce versus 184,000 an ounce by the time you get there. You sell it at 5,000 an ounce and you're delivering it when it's 184,000 per ounce. You've just massively exponentially cut the number of ounces
you have to give. What have you also you done? You've massively devalued the dollar. We're moving away from the dollar being the the de facto global reserve currency. I believe and I think that she is basically saying that once we cut the the reserve status to gold, once we cut the rather the the tether the line to gold in 71 that the dollar has been losing value ever since. And and it is a system that has lost trust and our fiscal irresponsibility is such that who in the hell would want to take
our dollars anyway? It's ironic she mentions gold mentions gold. I think that you will see more and more talk of gold replacing the US Treasury as a de facto reserve settlement vehicle. >> Now most people think that that you buy gold to protect against inflation but you also buy gold to protect against more importantly you buy gold to protect against default. Uh and and that's where that's what this market is sniffing out is that there are serious fiscal problems in Japan. And there's serious
fiscal problems all over the world. And you'll you'll see that you'll see gold uh going up along with bond markets around the world going down and currencies around the world going down. I mean, I would stay stick with silver and gold. They are they are more money. I mean, gold is pure money. Uh but silver is more money has has a monetary history compared to palladium and platinum. Um there are no currencies anywhere on the planet to put your your quote your winnings if you were to sell
gold or sell silver. So okay, let's look at other assets. The only other asset uh that I can think of would be if you live in a city, you're not going to survive when this thing goes down. You've got to be outside of the city. You've got to be rural. So if you've got big winnings in gold and silver, take some of those winnings and relocate yourself and get the hell out of D. >> Yeah. And just to refresh people's recollections, an ounce of gold is an ounce of gold. A 100 years ago and 100
years from now, it does nothing. It doesn't rise. It doesn't fall. It simply exists. What shifts are the currencies? And I've had individuals ask me, you know, we've had such a huge run in gold, such a huge run, and an even larger run in silver. Should we be selling? I'm going to tell you, or I'm going to ask you, if you sell, where do you place the money? What currency do you keep the money in? Where is anywhere in the world a trustworthy currency that you can confidently hold that capital? The issue
is there is no trustworthy currency in the world today. So that's what's occurring is currencies are breaking down. The fiat system is collapsing. The experiment, what is it? 80-year experiment since 1944 Bretton Woods and then again from 1971 that fiat experiment has collapsed. And people are recognizing the breakdown and they're pulling their capital out of currencies and into real money, gold and silver. I mean, why are central banks acquiring gold? basically because they don't trust
the large balances they hold in dollars. They're concerned about a massive black hole of emptiness where they held dollar positions. So that's why they're acquiring gold is to seal the gaps that are going to be produced by fiat. And just a clear example, I think I saw the figure this morning. Russia's acknowledged. And when I say acknowledged, I believe they possess far more than what they're stating. But Russia's acknowledged gold reserves have increased $260 billion since the United
States seized their $300 billion. So that's an example right there of a central bank holding gold that compensates for the losses in fiat currencies held or treasuries credits that are held. Andy Shexman explains why gold and silver continue to be the ultimate safe haven assets despite enormous recent gains. He emphasizes that an ounce of gold is an ounce of gold unchanged across a century. What varies is the worth of currencies which are deteriorating under the burden of collapsing fiat systems. Shexman
underscores that the Breton Woods experiment of 1944 and a subsequent $1,971 decoupling have produced a global monetary system exposed to systemic breakdown. He emphasizes that investors frequently ask whether they should sell after this historic surge in precious metals. But then the question emerges, where would you securely park your money? Today, there is no reliable currency in the world to preserve wealth. This is why capital is shifting from paper currencies into real money, gold and silver. Central banks are
progressively doing the same, purchasing gold to counter weaknesses in their dollar holdings and to fill gaps in financial reserves. Shexman also points to Russia as an illustration, noting that it's acknowledged gold reserves have grown by $260 billion after losing $300 billion in US assets. This demonstrates the global movement. Countries are hedging against fiat exposure by raising allocations to gold. For investors, holding gold and silver is not merely protection against inflation. It is insurance against the
failure of currencies worldwide. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. If your priority right now is not chasing returns, but protecting what took decades to build, I've put together a private road map linked below. Oh. Oh.
Post a Comment