Will these two major banks collapse if silver reaches $100? No. But they could be in significant difficulty. I'll explain why and how as we explore. There is a post over on the Xplatform by an analyst who has been active in the market a long time and is followed by people that I respect and he has shared a very startling set of points that I think are extremely extremely troubling with regarded to of the largest banks in the world. But the one bank that is not included in the list is JP Morgan. Why
is that? Well, because they transitioned to going long. Now, does that mean they're no longer short? They're free of all short positions? No, I don't believe so. But nonetheless, they have shifted into the long phase as many people have recently. But apparently, there are two major banks that have not done that. And this has not occurred before according to what the analyst says here from Lo No Limit Gains. He's been reviewing this for the past 12 hours and he actually says it's worse than he initially
believed. And I'm going to get into that in a moment. So, here are the numbers. It really comes down to this. Annual silver production is 800 million ounces. There you go. Let that sink in for a moment. But what about the shorts that the banks are holding for 4 billion ounces of shorts? Which means that they're wagering against silver by 4 to one. Even more than that, that's insane. If silver continues rising, the largest banks in America will collapse. Now, he uses the plural. This is where I
disagree with him. I don't think they necessarily fail, but they could be in serious trouble. So, this is some of the information that he has revealed here as we saw silver hit $93 an ounce and then we saw it fall more than 6% in a few minutes and then surge back up to $92 and change and then to see it kind of move back and forth. That volatility he believes shows a real battle taking place and much of it is in his view manipulation suppression occurring there to defend their position their short
position. Well, I guess my question is why not go long? Clearly we see the trend. Why not simply liquidate those positions here? We see that Bank of America holds 1 billion ounces in Cityroup holds 3.4 billion ounces in silver futures totaling 4.4 4 billion ounces, more than five times the annual global mine supply. And this is generating a $390 billion liability at $90 per ounce that threatens the stability of the banks. Now, those positions, these short positions there are not really disputed. So, why not
move them into the long? That's really the question. I don't know why they're doing that. Perhaps just to shield themselves, but there may be minutia and details involved that make it easier said than done. So it's larger than the market capitalization of most global banks. That $390 billion by the way. So it's about survival. The banks are doing everything they can to remain afloat. So this is why he feels this is taking place. So the big dip that we witnessed in the prior trading day before the
recording of this video, they had to do it. If silver had broken $100, margin calls would have liquidated those banks. He claims. Now I don't know. I think they've got more protection than that. And of course, I also believe that the margin hikes are part of that protection that's been put in place, which is why I don't think they're going to fail. So, while the paper price dropped 5 $6, lease rates went straight vertical. The cost to borrow physical silver is exploding and we have seen movements in
slight backwardation and slight contango scenarios and the spread between the bid and the ask price has widened dramatically. It's now 25 cents between the bid and the spot price as of the recording of this video. Again, anything can change at any moment in time, but nonetheless, it's wild to see this activity and this movement here with the markets and how quickly things move and shift between the east and the west. More people don't want paper promises 6 months out. As you can see, they want
the metal immediately. This is what's creating the backordation. So, the shorts total 4.4 billion ounces. Annual mining output is 800 million ounces. But at $90, recycling supply dries up because people will hoard. Of course, there are still plenty of people selling. Make no mistake about that. And even on the industrial side, the industrial demand that we observe, they must buy at any price to keep factories operating, and they will. And there's a lot of room to move upward for them to
do that. They're going to purchase no matter what. I think even if silver's price reaches $200 an ounce, they'll keep buying. Dealers are quoting unavailable now for six week delays and more for volume delivery. For those of us who are stackers, which make up about 25 to 27% of the retail side of the entire silver market, which means our influence is only about that much, but we're getting hit the hardest because we're paying over $100 for a silver eagle right now. And he says that when
the price snaps back above $92, in fact, another analyst, Bob Coleman, says $93 is the key number, then it won't stop at $100. And on that, we can agree, at least according to what Bob Coleman says, that it could rise to $120 perhaps. But he says it will gap up to $150 overnight when the first major short declares force majour. That's essentially a default, which again, I don't think is going to happen. I think they have other safeguards in place, but this guy's been studying this for a long
time, so I don't know. I'm just assuming that they have to. They're not going to intentionally harm themselves. If they're going to find a way to go along, they will before they default in my view. But they're shaking the tree one last time to get your physical. He says, "Do not sell." Now, I can understand that even though I've created a round that would suggest the opposite. I believe there are moments to sell if you need to or if you want to capitalize on a unique opportunity. But I believe in
holding the physical a core at least a core portion of your physical silver stack. Because when you do that, you're not just using diamond hands, but you're gripping it with a fist, a tight diamond fist. Because what creates diamonds? Pressure and time. And when you have that fist in place, you're maintaining a tightened grip. And you can't see it, but in the center of that fist is an ounce of silver. and he's holding on to it tightly. And if the message isn't clear enough, I've got it written right
there or stamped right there. Hold. But nonetheless, that's what it's about. It's about holding on to a core silver stack. And if you can afford to, you might as well hold on to all of it if you can. He goes on to say that we are witnessing the demise of the paper derivative market in real time. And I don't necessarily believe that is happening either. There's a disconnect. No question about that. But I don't think the paper derivative market is going to disappear anytime soon. In
fact, it's been reinforced by 100 comics contracts that are not redeemable for physical silver. No, indeed they are not. They're only redeemable through cash settlement. That's exactly correct. So, I don't think paper derivatives are going away anytime soon. They will be reorganized. They already are. We're seeing it play out in real time with the percentage increases and decreases depending on the price spike and similar factors. So it is a commodity super cycle. I agree with him on that. He has
been involved in macro since 2003 and he's called every market top and every bottom for more than 10 years. I haven't verified his track record on this, but nonetheless, I'll take him at his word. It's a pretty bold claim and there's no strong reason to doubt it. He's showing some proof with a screen capture displaying some of the positions there that belong to CRO and Bank of America. And it's quite fascinating to observe. And I'll tell you what, I do think that
potentially if this thing surges and spikes sharply within the next week to $100 an ounce, I think these banks will be in serious trouble. They may not have time to adjust their positions. It just confounds me that they're still short. Stubborn Bank of America and Croo JP Morgan they got smarter they went long so and I don't know how long they went someone mentioned something like I don't know 750 million ounces worth in a long or something along those lines but very interesting nonetheless you know this
channel exists to bring you the latest news and analysis in the precious metal space and sometimes I get things wrong as I did in a recent video but you know I'm accountable to you and thank God for my audience to correct the record and keep me accountable so that I can fix the record. Unlike the Asian AI guy who isn't accountable to anyone because he is it's not a he, it's an apparition. It's artificial intelligence and just accumulating data spread across a hundred or so channels. And so if you
want real news from a real human being, check out channels like mine and others. There are other excellent channels as well that are human that strive to deliver the latest news and analysis. But nonetheless, there you have it. So, let me know what your thoughts are on this. It'll be very interesting to see where the silver spot price heads from here. Who knows? It's going to be a wild ride either way. I'd like to extend a great deal of gratitude to each and every one of you for taking the time to
watch and to encourage you to please rate, share, comment, and subscribe. Don't forget to like our video and subscribe for our channel. [music]
Post a Comment