gold news

 so I'm just about to go on stage here at the Limitless Expo but I thought I'd give you all a little bit of a treat and show you what it goes into producing an event like this so come on with me backstage here and uh all of this is basically the video of the audio video department so um this is Terren and he's uh running video back here uh and like I said uh there's a little bit of audio there's some audio at the back of the room but look at what just goes into just the video so show us around a


little bit Terrence yeah over here what we have is the uh what we call the graphics on the playback station so if you look at the station I can see all my sources on the multi view and I have mic's presentation and I have the next presentation as you can see as I have a backup so what am I doing I'm I'm pushing two outputs one as the full screen graphics and one as the presenter view so they can see the notes and we have a timer right timer right here so the presenter can see what how much time they have left


and over here we have the playback which is which is um we are feeding a video to the LED columns that has the sponsor loops and we can change it to their name so we have each um each column is a different like presenter's uh name and uh tit on and you know what they are what they have founded awesome and over here is pretty much the the last thing in the chain to where like he um this is the um the video engineer station he takes everything the screen he manages like where all the videos go so he


pretty much sees all my inputs all the camera inputs then he switches so that's his main um rooll and I noticed you've got a couple of stacked projectors here and these things probably retail they're way over $100,000 each yeah even the lens itself is over like $100,000 oh really that's that's probably half a million stack right there right yeah so what it is it's double converged to make it brighter so you have a 21k Lumen projector on the top and 21k on the bottom so so we're doing 42k of 42k of


particular so we do that just to fight the stage wash because the stage wash as you can see lighting kind of washes out so it kind of gives that little pop okay excellent and over here we have the the camera um camera stations so right here is the the shade we call the the video Shader so he looks at all the color and he makes minor tweaks as far as like RGB and you know red green blue mhm correct then he just has all his Scopes then he can look at the levels if he needs to gain it up and make minor


tweaks yeah yeah and over here is the camera switching station so he's he's actually switching two cameras he's switching for the live feed which is the two Pips you know the camera pip and the presentation pip right so it's live uh mix this is basically live editing this is what they used to do in live TV back in the 50s take one take three take two take three take one correct and he's also switching for the room in in the audience because again the audience has seen a pretty much the same view but


it's just a different layout awesome and over here what we have um we're running v-mix machines what we what we're doing is we're putting lower thirds on the uh camera shot for the live stream so we put everybody's names but for the in room we're using the LED columns which are the strips as you can see in the camera shot uh we're putting their names up on those so excellent yeah okay and yeah that's pretty much it all of these crates uh do you have any idea of the number the inventory of how


many crates you guys have to transport oh my God full trailers two two full tractor trailer rigs to fill this place up yeah and we also bring backups of backups you know we bring extra cables you know make sure we have make sure we have like all the video equipment we have like all the adapters as you can see like behind these uh behind here is pretty much where we where we grabb all of our uh cables and or adapters are and that last yeah okay well I want to thank you for this wor so now you guys know


exactly what goes on behind the scenes to produce an event like this I want to thank you for watching we'll see you next time


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post