All right, folks. This is continued from YouTube. We're going to be talking about irregular warfare, what's coming to America. We both have the same friends. We talked to the same circles of people. Sheila, uh, and you're a lot more research than I am, so I love bringing you on. And you you're not you're an author of 19 books. I've only done one, but I wrote it myself. It's all right. I wrote it myself. I'm proud of it. Um, let's get into this. So, I'm going to
pull up a document here of uh Well, you sent me quite a few things. You sent me quite a bit. Uh what would you like me to pull up first? I just pull up the DoD instruction 3000. I'll do that. >> Uh well, will you want to start with the summons and let people know exactly what's happening right now? >> Okay. So, you want me to start with the summons? Sounds good. >> And I don't I don't know if you want to just put the summons and put the put the letter up at the same time. in the Gen
11 2024 letter or separate times. Oh yeah, it's better if they can see it this size cuz they can read it themselves. >> Okay, so this was the summons, the declaration of authority and summon. So Trump is really getting ahead of the these are all preemptive moves getting ready for what? Obviously something big is coming that's going to involve irregular warfare. So EMP attacks, I mean what is this? I mean, who are we going to be fighting against? We're going to be fighting against the left, Marxist,
communist agenda, China. I mean, all sides are going in. The globalists are going in. Correct, Sheila? >> Uh, they're all going in, but so are we. And that's global. >> It's going But this is why he's calling it the d the the Department of War and no longer the Department of Defense. >> Yeah. We went back. People didn't realize we went back to the Department of War. we were originally the Department of War and I've mentioned this several times and I I I don't think
we've talked about it is that go back and look at the Marine Hymn because uh way back when I started doing all of this, God said, "You've got to study the Marine Hymn." And I go, "What do I have to know about the Marine Hymn?" And he said, "All of the attacks you took and all the identity theft and everything, the President Jefferson sent them to the shores of Tripoli." Now, why did he send them to the shores of Tripoli? go take him out over there. Don't let him come
here. So, it's in the Marine Hymn, the shores of Tripoli. And people don't realize the power in everything that was set up. And the power in this declaration of authority and summons, he's saying, I'm the commanderin-chief. This is my responsibility per the Constitution. This is my responsibility to the people in America. This is the responsibility to bring us back to what we were formed to be, the republic for America by the forefathers. We've been under British rule. We're closing our
offices globally, but we're not going to have bases in these other nations. They were established by the British Commonwealth, and they've had foreign domination and dominance over those locations. And our guys have been ordered to do all sorts of things that don't follow what what the Constitution says they should do. And remember, and I've been looking for this letter, and I've asked all week, and nobody seems to remember the letter. They remember hearing about it, but nobody has a copy.
And there has to be a copy somewhere, but maybe they didn't let our guys have a copy. They were having our military come in as a troop and go forward and sign that you would fight against Americans. >> Wow. >> On our soil. >> That's right. >> And Yeah. And it was happening again and again and again. And people go, "How do you remember this?" And I said, "Guys, I was beat up so much in San Diego." And just as an example, what you're seeing today, I don't know if you guys, if you
haven't seen my nation restoration book, it was an Egyptian who brought in the diplomatic pouch as a diplomat through the UN structure into San Diego. best friend of a professor, I believe he was an English professor at San Diego State, who was hiring, renting properties to, and getting social security numbers for the people who went and took lessons that he paid for in Phoenix, Arizona to learn how to fly that supposedly went into the towers in 9/11. >> And when I was sharing all of this that
these guys are student visas, they shouldn't have social security numbers. They shouldn't have jobs and they shouldn't be taking and I told him all the stuff I knew. the guy, the professor was an informant for the FBI in San Diego as a Middle East informant. So then I find out from the guys who work with these illegals that are here from other nations, foreign nations to do this to us. They're telling me how to get a hold of this Egyptian. So I go down to the district court in San Diego
and file to have this Egyptian deported. And so they do a case with him and they find him $1,500 and they don't deport him. The guy's charging $5,000 a packet for the darn documents in the diplomatic pouch and he's fined $1,500 and just a slap on the wrist. 1,500 is nothing to this guy and he's never had to leave America. He was never deported. >> I mean trying to get ready to have they got Gavin Newsome in California. Now they're getting ready to take over New York with
Mami. Uh to where Eric Adams is not even running anymore. He's sitting his ass. He's he's sitting on the bench on this one. You could see the plays they're about to make here. >> Well, this has been going on for so long. It's been going on since the 80s. The tyranny, the in the infiltration has become an invasion. And that was an invasion before we even got into 2000, right? >> And all this is in my nation restoration book. And I have the story in there, little simple story. And this includes
the Azov warriors and soldiers from Ukraine, Russia. Right. So I go into this and my friend in San Diego, her son became a new micro brew guy. And so he had this little micro brew and pub with another partner. And so she said, "Would you just go and say hi to my son and give him a hug and maybe buy a steak or something and buy a micro brew and and make him happy?" And so it's this little town in Carne, Nebraska that used to have a little teachers college. Now it has a division of the University of
Nebraska. So when I go in there, it's only her son who speaks English and I speak English and this bartender who speaks broken English. And he said, "You got to hear the story." We call him the crazy Russian because it's a crazy story. Her son didn't know any of the identity theft I was going through, any of the things I was documenting. And this guy comes over and chats and there's nobody else in the place. And it's a two-story place. Chairs and and tables everywhere. And the micro brew is
way in the back. So a lot of tables downstairs and there's only one pool table upstairs. The rest are all eating tables. This place is huge. And um so uh this Russian is telling me this short little story and this is in my nation restoration book and this is 2005 December. And he said, "You know what they what they do with us? We came in on student visas." And so what they do is have us fly in and they all flew into Chicago. We come in on the same flight. We meet our handler. And I said, "What
does a handler got?" And he said he they take on 50 of us. So, every handler meets 50 people with student visas. Wow. >> Then they take us to the school where we're where we're registered and they make sure we sign documents there and then they get us our ID documents in America. They get us a place to rent. Same as what the San Diego State professor has been doing for decades and then they um they set us up and so we have a job and that's how I got this job. And he said, "We we went to Ames,
Iowa." And I said, "Well, how'd you get to Carney? You were you were in Ames, Iowa. That's a long way from Carney. And he goes, "We went to Ames, Iowa from Chicago and all of us went there and we were there for 5 years because they don't even start looking for you in America for 5 years." >> So we stayed there for five years. It takes five years. Five years for them even to even start looking for you. >> Even look for him and they've never attended any classes.
>> Okay. So then he said then they transferred us to Carney. So we've been here now for 5 years. It's going on six years. I said, "Are you going to get in trouble?" And he goes, "Nope. bought myself a fiance, which a lot of Americans know. They were buying college students for $3,000 as a freshman to say they were married to him and by the time they're a junior, they get a divorce after 3 years you get to stay in America. >> That's insanity, man. To hack. That's
how they hack the system. So, are we going to go back and find these people that did that? Is that or is that or is it too late? >> There's no way to get around our nation restoration book. We have given them names, numbers, addresses, everything of these illegals and they never get arrested. And so what happened is this guy said, "No, I bought myself a fiance." In the moments that he shared that brief little story with me, having no idea what that story meant to me, the entire downstairs and the entire
upstairs is full of people placing orders. My friend's son, myself, and the Russian were the only ones that were speaking anything English. >> Wow. in the entire place in that short period of time cuz it was that after work time coming in >> totally taking advantage of our system. >> Oh, it gets it gets worse. It gets worse. You know how our friends been saying, you know, we got all these whistleblowers and every Cash Patel says they got all these whistleblowers. Well, do you know what just is coming out now
and this is so infuriating to Social Security. Did you know that there are whistleblowers with social security and the illegals are getting permanent disability lifetime no questions asked out of our social security this SSDI social security disability insurance SSDI >> that's all done through the social security office >> stop right or is there no way >> all these whistleblowers are announcing all this but now what's the root of this and all of this is in my nation restoration book the FBI has known the
entire time the entire entire time they've known it's foreign nationals using our social security numbers that are committing the identity theft. >> Why did I get stolen? I owned a house. I owned a business. So they attacked the ones and all of those were in records in the county office. And you go in the county office and I told the guys I took I took pictures from the sign so they could see who the guys were who were writing down all the social security numbers, writing down the names, writing
down the addresses because your address and no social security number had to be on your business license to own a business. And then it's over on your mortgage. And so what they do is they have this guy working up here. Then he gives the names to another person. They go down and work down there. So they have people scrolling through and going through all the business license records. And then they have people down in the property. I have been reporting this since the 80s >> because of my corporation debacle where
they did a hostile takeover. >> Well, let's >> let's get into the uh DoD reg irregular warfare that's coming. So that's that's why I you know funneled people over here to get people ready for this. >> That's yeah that's why the president has put his put his put his name on this and his regulation on this because it's in commander-in-chief. If you guys read that whole thing that commander-in-chief is in charge of >> the summons or what are you talking
about? What do you want me to show here? >> He's fighting for our sovereign rights. Uh that's all on the summons. That's why they were brought. Nobody knew why they were brought. Nobody talked about this uh during the live stream on Tuesday when they were all summoned. It says September 30, 2025. The summons means you can't have an excuse. I don't care where you are, what you're doing that day. Your commander-in-chief has summoned you as a as a flag officer in the military and you must be there. It's
it's like a summon to court. >> How many generals it's all common law? >> How many generals and admirals showed up? >> 800. There were supposed to be over 800 that were there cuz it's all the flag officers. >> Wow. >> And so they were just saying generals and admirals, but it's lieutenant colonels. Uh lieutenant generals um and the MGs. The MGs are they're different layers before you're um you're a two and a three on the generals. So all of them
had to come. But guys, they're all over the world. And it says right in this that that all those all those bases are going to be closing. Could any of them attend virtually or did they have to be there in person? >> No. A summons was to be here. >> So you have everybody's like, "Oh my god, they've never summoned them globally. We don't need to be globally in all these bases." Wow. >> None of this needed to be happening. And you see right in number four,
restoration of our sovereignty is that all these bases were established under British Commonwealth and foreign dominion. >> We don't need it. Now, I know that we talked about that letter before. Do you want me to show that letter as well? >> Yeah, sure. >> You want to go straight because that >> that's where that's the root of this. >> That's proof to me. >> When this summons came out, I knew that's the roots of coming to this point two years later.
>> Here's a lot. >> This is powerful. And it's on congress.gov. Type in a uh military accountability letter with space. Don't make it like a website. And then when you look at the search engine options, look at the one that says congress.gov and it will say declaration just like the declaration for the summons declaration. >> This is proof that he was running everything when Biden was president. >> That's why there's a dash on the hat, >> right? To be out there. This is January
2024, which shows you that is absolute proof. You cannot deny this. that he was commander and chief and chief while Biden was administratively the president. Correct. >> Mhm. Wow. >> Commander-in-chief never changed that 47. It's not a comma. A comma would mean he was a 45 and he was a 47. He's 45-47. That says it all. >> So, this went out January 2024. And give us the gist of this. Uh well what this is it starts out like our founding documents in the course of human events it sometimes becomes
necessary to admonish the lawless encourage the faint-hearted and strengthen the weak. We have reached just such a time in our history. Every line in this document is that powerful. This is to bring us back to the constitution. This is to bring us back to the law which was based on the Bible and ten commandments. to bring our nation back to a civil and moral society. That's what they took us away from with the Noahide laws and they did that in '92 and then under Bush and then Clinton did the same thing and expanded
in schools in 93. They have t they have veered us off course in everything educa they did the education um noah high laws in 93 they took us off course with our military and that's why Pete Hegth powerful went out and said and spoke the Lord's prayer and then you see every single segment of our military behind him in that short little video and that's on my Twitter page um just under my name and you when you look at all of this he was building up to making the announcement on the 25th and when he
when he made the announcement, it was the same day they made the announcement on Comey. It's the same day the president signed the executive order to bring all of this together. It's the same day that I mean all of this was happening on the 25th. You don't think some of this is orchestrated? All of this is because those indictments have been sealed for how long? And that indictment though are we getting ready for arrest? Is that what this is all about? Are they getting are they preparing our military to stand up for
the Constitution? Get rid of the woke garbage. taking all the trash out right now, getting ready to send in the the the National Guard to different cities, Portland, Memphis, uh you know, uh >> they're already it's already >> they're already doing that, but they're getting ahead of the ball, right? Correct. Because something is coming and it has to >> you have to have them there and that's why we're not just bringing the generals in. We're It says we're closing and
transferring. So, is he going to have other kind of elements? And I mean, I'm not in the inner circle with the president. All I'm saying is quit talking on social media that the president isn't doing enough for us. That's what the socialists want all the youth to be saying all across this country to cause civil unrest. We don't want that. The 45 points book that I just came out with, there are there are points after points after points after points on how to um discredit the
church, discredit the Bible, discredit the founding fathers, discredit the culture in America, um move away from morality, make divorce easy. I mean, just all of this they've done to us and it all was subtle and it just kept happening and and now separating the children from the parents, schooling them away from indoctrinating them away from don't listen to your parents and your grandparents, they're going to die that you can only trust the government who's going to be here forever. All of
this is all layering us up to where we are. And that's why Pete Haggnath, and I love that you just brought up his picture because you're right on it, Nino. um where you have him right doing his speech. We'll have no guys wearing dresses. We'll have no they them. We will have no women who can't be on the battlefield serving uh in combat. We will have we're bringing it back to the military standards are going to be met. You will either be able to meet them with two PT a year tests. If you can't
do it in in that time frame, you're gone. >> I like the term. >> We're going to be a readiness military and we're going to protect our people in America. That's why right at the end the president said independence. >> I like the I like the term he used beardos. The beardo weirdos. >> I like the >> Did you see all the memes that came out have been crazy? >> Yeah. >> Memes about the beards have been crazy. >> Look at this says we must be prepared.
He said either way we're ready to win or we are not. So this is now the Department of War. And and you got to ask yourself folks what's coming. What's coming? We all know. I mean, yeah, he wants to clean up crime. We got pee on all of America, on select cities, on I mean, there's going to be what I imagine here, hackers, uh, from China, from wherever, Russia, wherever, uh, the globalists. I mean, this is all coming into a head and it looks like it could be coming what, this fall, you think
next fall? Definitely before the midterms, right? I mean, before we hit the 2026 midterms. They already got their pieces of uh their chess pieces in order. They got Newsome holding down California. They got Mamami now getting ready to take New York. I mean, they're getting ready. They're you they're working strategy as well as we are. Correct. >> It's It's already >> Yeah. >> at the layers these guys are operating at. We've talked about 5D before and how
how it is that communication when you're not you're not even talking to the person, but they know they need to call you. is that kind of communication that you don't have uh basically. >> Okay. So maybe maybe I mean this maybe I mean it's got to play out. It's got to still play out. We may be in char Patriots are in charge are in control but it's still got to play out. That this this still has to play out. Correct. The dead cats. >> It is what we're living. And that's what
I'm trying to explain to you. We're living with all of these student visa guys who never went home from the 80s. They never went home and now they've got families and children and their children are having children and they've just been here that long and people go, "Oh, well, you know, they've been here so long. They should really stay." The guys who came in from that had that speak Russian or version of Russian came in from other countries that came in for a purpose. These guys were brought in for
a purpose. When they come into Chicago, I don't know if you've ever seen the the TSA videos recently. They're they're sleeping on the floor for eight days and some of them never even clean up after each other. and they don't even take a break and go to the bathroom. I mean, we've seen it. I mean, it's it's still happening where they come into airports until the handlers pick them up and then I mean and in the diplomatic pouches. It was President Trump that said we
shouldn't have the UN, but they got diplomatic immunity. I mean, that's what we've been living with. That's why Tom Halman, that's why ICE, that's why uh Cash Patel and the things that he's doing that all of this because you have to clean up where you are in this country. It was President Jefferson who said, "You've got to not think you can take out an evil and replace it with something." And I'm really paraphrasing because he said it so brilliantly and
I'll provide it to you so you can put it in. But I've shared this picture many many times and you guys can look it up. Quote by Jefferson. Um because what he said was you have to completely completely restructure the the republic. What does it look like our president is already doing? What does it look like he's already done? Why is he sending all these people out to these these uh towns? It isn't just now, guys. When I was in San Diego in June, um had to get the car 2,000 cars mugged. And so there
I am in San Diego and here's boom. MCC CP off of Q. It's happening. They're activated. I go, what what's this about? MCCP. I thought was CCP was of course China because that's Sheila wisdom, not military wisdom. It was Marine Corps Camp Pendleton activated. And that's what happened. Every one of the troops at Camp Pendleton were activated to go to where? LA. When all that was going on in June and then that was before June 14th. So that activated it got solidified with the president said on
June 14, we're we're the republic. We're we're a regular military. We're bringing everybody back. He brings all the DC units in. And he didn't just say I'm bringing the Marines in. I'm bringing the I'm bringing the DC Marines in. And I'm bringing the DC Coast Guard in the DC Army in. He reothed him to what? The Constitution. To what? The Republic. And that's why everything that you just saw on that uh summons is Republic common law communication. And that's where we are. He has brought
everything back to the republic. the steps he's had to take for that, the steps he had to take with the Federal Reserve on that, the steps he had to take with the Treasury Department on that, the steps he had to take in bringing the Department of Defense to the Department of War. And another thing he made so clear when he met with those uh flag officers, >> Space Force, are you guys aren't knowing about Space Force? He's he has lined everything up. We weren't looking for the clues. And people go, "How can you
connect all the dots, Sheila?" And I go, "I lived it. I I lived it about the Middle Eastern people in San Diego that that got all those benefits. I I lived it by experiencing that one night with all all those Russians. I got to go back in the car and drive on to my parents, which are a good distance from Carney, but at least I'm in Nebraska already. So, I'm driving on to my parents for their wedding anniversary celebration. And I'm hearing all of this. I'm w I'm in it. Do you know what I mean?
>> Yeah. >> God had to show me all these experiences to know. And that's why he gave me uh those other two documents. The military government document, he gave me unconditional warfare document. Um military government >> is that what you sent me or >> Yeah, the military government is the one. Um that's the other one that's unconventional. Military government. You guys are going to love this. Military government. This is available. It's it's it's published and it's available. And
this is a document that was signed um July 1, 1949, Levvenworth, Kansas. This is what includes what we were up against because we know we've been up against this since the Civil War. That's where the soldiers of the Civil War just stopped and went home. This document is like an outline. >> Okay? >> It's um it's like I don't know 50 pages, something like that, I think. And so, uh, this document gives the whole outline. And in the community, there's a whole section. You can look it up in the
in the, um, in the table of contents in there's a section in the community. And every one of these, you can tell it's an outline because it says we'll probably need volumes. And this is the guys under Eisenhower, okay? Who then became president right after this. And so Eisenhower was telling them what needed to happen because he could see that we weren't ready for what they've been doing to us. And this is back in 1949 when this was completed. And everything in this you'll see where they say this
one item about how to help people who need health care issues in the midst of all this this the battle against all these people they're sending because Monroe doctrine in 1820 was all about this guys. This isn't new. So this is after the Civil War. This is after the World War I and two. This is after all that that our guys put this together to to reir reaffirm what we have to do in our military to be ready so that if you have older people on equipment that need electrical, America first. And the
Americans are going to be taken care of first. What has our president been saying for the whole thing since 2017? America first. I'm giving the power back to you, the people. >> Do we do we know? Do we have any idea of what they're going to hit us with? Obviously an EMP, correct? I mean, that's >> our guys are ready. I mean, I know our guys are ready. >> What I'm trying to say is the civilians. I mean, what about, you know, my parents are elderly. I worry about that, you
know, like, geez, are they going to be able to get their medicines? And >> but that's the thing. have faith in what our guys have set up because as you if you could go through this thing and there's one whole section where it says community and in the community these but this is things the reason why I wanted to have a private time on.tv TV was to share all of this is that we're not we're not going out in the blind. And guys, there are generals that I've talked to about this. They don't know
about this one. They don't know about that unconditional warfare one that you just gave either. I mean, top generals that you would know the names of do not know about these documents. And >> this was supposed to be for readiness because it tell it's the whole outline of what you do. So, and when the military does this so that it's not military policing and that president, what did he say? He said, do you know our military has been used as policing to bring peace into communities around
the world? That's not the purpose of the military, what they're having to do in Chicago right now. in Chicago. They're shouldertoshoulder with Department of uh Health and Human Services, Department of Homeland Security, um ATF, uh US Marshalss, FBI. >> They've been going into Chicago doing the midday raids. I know they've been going into people's houses, kicking down doors, pulling out illegal immigrants and stuff like that. And also, >> the cartel, that was ICE. This weekend,
it it became everything. Now, the troops are there. Chicago is not safe. So, the troops are there, but there's not I have not, you know, Chicago people, a lot of the Chicagoans have been getting on their Tik Tok and their, you know, Instagrams and saying like, "Bring it. We're ready for war. You're coming to the wrong city." And it's just nothing. I haven't seen anything happen. There hasn't been any I don't see them have any, first of all, they can't go against
our military, number one. But number two, all all bark and no bite. I mean, what's going on? Is it just It's just a walk. >> No, it's true. I've seen the videos and I've seen the numbers and the numbers are the arrests. They are arresting u they're still finding pedophile people. They're still finding because all of this is mixed. The whole social thing was for the other kingdom to control all of this. >> Right. >> We've had it was national socialist
democratic committee national democrat socialist. >> Right. So is there like a database? They can look all these people up. They know who they're going for. They know where they live and they go in and they just implement some kind of they close in on the perimeter and they say, "Okay, this house, this house, this house, we know what they got here. Let's take them down." I mean, obviously that's how they're doing that, right? I mean, there's got to be some kind of database
they're following with names on it, addresses, and they're just covertly, strategically going in and just kicking down doors and dragging these people out before they even know what happened to them. Right? That's how they're doing this, >> right? So they're not and and and then I guess in case of civil unrest, they're already going to have all the top dogs taken down. So when civil arrest does occur or it tries to kick off, the organizers and the head honchos of the
cartels are gone. They can't do anything. They're not >> Why do you suppose he brought him here? Why do you suppose he brought him here? Because they weren't taking care of him there and they weren't letting us take care of them there. And now what's the difference with the cartels now that you brought the cartels up? But I want I want the people to understand, don't get involved in civil unrest. Don't get involved in it. That's what they would want you to do. They want you
to become the pawns in this whole thing. You are you are better than that. Don't get involved in it. Well, this we're not.
Post a Comment