Whoa. Silver broke 36 bucks on Thursday. This is really big news. And in this video, I'm going to tell you why. Now, on Thursday, this is a day where gold was down about one quarter of a percent and silver rose 3.5% on the same day. Uh this is some big news. silver uh may be gaining a life of its own, but it rose above 36 and then pulled back a little to close at 3567 for the continuous contract. Uh so this is just a little bit different than spot, but silver broke 36. Uh now if you take a look at what happened earlier in
the week on Monday and Tuesday, we ran into resistance that was set way back in October of 2024 and it pulled back and then it decisively broke through it and in doing so it also broke through resistance that was set way back in late 2012. Uh now there's a little bit of resistance left but not much. I mean uh there's a few days I'll zoom up on this in a m a moment uh in uh early 2012 where it was up toward 37 bucks. Uh and then the rest of the resistance is all set in 2011 14 years ago. Now what's
important about that? We're zooming up on the 2011 2012 time frame and you can see there's just a few days here where it was above this 36 level in 2012. Other than that, you're talking about March uh through September of 2011. And what's important about this, this is old resistance. all of the uh chartists, people that uh you know read the tea leaves basically and goat bones uh which you know it's right 60% of the time but it's wrong 40% of the time uh they look at this and uh the professionals on Wall
Street and stuff they trade uh by a lot of these patterns and resistance levels is one of the biggies but um so what we should see here is as you know this this only goes up uh through 2012 So, you're not seeing what we just did. I mean, we broke these levels. Um, and what you should see here is a fairly quick runup into the low 40s and then because of this resistance, it should pull back. Uh, and then but once that's been alleviated, uh, the next runup is going to be from, uh, like 46, 47 to 48 or 49.
And then there should be a little bit more serious pullback as a lot of people uh do unload positions. However, you know, most people that bought back in two 2011 um have already gotten out of their position. It's not like they're still waiting to break even when they bought at 40 or 41 or 42 uh something like that. and then uh they're going to sell now thinking that oh I broke even finally no they're going to re even those people most of them are going to hang on because they realize that
there's a slingshot move coming after these prices now I believe that I was the first person to recognize you know everybody was talking about the cup and handle that was developing on gold in this time frame myself included I was focused on it I was focused pointing out the gold cup and handle. Uh there was a triple top and inverse head and head and shoulders pattern and I said when it broke through it it was going to make a slingshot move. That is exactly what happened. Uh but then I took a look at
silver and there is this giant cup and handle going back 45 years to January of 1980. When it breaks this, look out below. or should I say look out above because uh this is going to skyrocket uh this it's going ballistic astronomical uh now a quick uh plug here if you want to support this channel the way that I have always been able to do things like hidden secrets of money and stuff uh we don't ask for you know we don't we we don't ask for any donations or anything like that it's all supported through
goldsilver.com And we have very easy ways of buying gold and silver. This uh Instava is very simple and easy and liquid. It it uh it's real physical silver insured and guarded with guys with by guys with guns, silver eagles, 100 ounce bars, 500 ounce sealed mint cases and such. Uh and then uh for anybody interested, I'm going to be at the 23rd annual investor summit at C uh June 20th through 29th. And you can there I believe there's only one stateateroom left. Uh but if you want to come and have dinner with me, uh
I if if you put my name when you're registering that you're registering because of Mike Maloney, you will have dinner with me on this cruise. But there's three other gold guys there. There's Peter Schiff, Brian London, and Dana Dana Samuelson. And then there's people like Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Helms, uh, and and, uh, George Gammon, of course, you know, so all of these people, uh, Ken and Danielle Mroy, uh, these are all friends of mine and it is it's worth speaking to all of them. So,
back to gold and silver and why this is so important. Now, the gold silver ratio uh is is has been seriously out of whack for more than a century now. And there's going to be a reversion to the mean. If you stick around to the end of this video, you're going to see why this mean is going to revert. So this is an older chart that we made during the uh COVID crash and the gold silver ratio uh went up to about 124 124 ounces of silver to equal the value of a of an ounce of gold. Just absolutely insane. And it's been over a
100 again just recently. Today we're at about 94. However, from where we're at today, uh, you know, I need to I'm going to save that for later. What I was just going to say, you're going to find out near the end. So, uh, Eric Sprat believes that uh, we could be seeing $250 to $500 silver. Now, how long have I said tripledigit silver is inevitable, that this will happen? Uh, it's been a very, very long time. So, I don't know the range, but $100 silver, that cup and handle pattern
that you saw is is projecting uh more uh on in alignment with uh what Eric Sprat is predicting here. Uh and here's some of the drivers. So, you take the total supply each year minus the total demand each year. And then, uh this is the market balance less the exchangeraded products. So you've got uh these are all in millions of ounces. 10 million ounces plus you know these are plus figures plus 10 + 45 + 35 minus 73.5 minus 286 million ous 144 million ouncesus 132 million ouncesus 163 million
ouncesus 210 million ounces 187 million ounces is the forecast for 2025 and this is going to be seriously wrong uh when all is said and done. So there you go, 2016 through a forecast of 2025. But you know, you look at the imbalance that we've had for the past um uh 1 2 3 four five six years. We've been seriously out of balance. And so, um, uh, David Baitman says, "Here are the reasons I invested close to a billion dollars in precious metals over the past six months, including the purchase of 1.5% of the
annual global silver supply, 12.69 million ounces. The global monetary system is about to collapse. The biggest credit bubble in history will soon pop. There is no way the UA US can refinance its 28 trillion in maturing treasuries in the next four years. 28 trillion in the next four years without an obscene amount of printing. The Trump tariffs are hastening the collapse and it's by design. Gold and silver are the only meaningful life raft. Physical possession is everything. Physical possession is everything. The whole
world right now is a sophisticated game of musical chairs. The chairs are the precious metals. Crypto is a scop. Those who purchase will have no chair when the music stops. Real estate, crypto, stocks, and bonds will all lose significantly compared to precious metals. The banking system has been meticulously designed to seize your assets to buy up the a collapsing banking sector. see the great taking, which I've made many videos on, by the way. Uh, you have zero counterparty risk with precious metals. This is not a
drill. Your grandkids will someday either muse or lament about the this financial decision you are faced with. You are now faced with. Don't fail them. So, here's a picture of some of his silver uh with his personal information blotted out. And then the happy Hawaiian says, "How much silver exists in the ground compared to gold?" Roughly 19 to1. That's in the earth's crust. So how much silver do they mine each year compared to gold? About 7 ounces of silver for each ounce of gold. How much
is available in stockpiles? Uh more like three ounces of silver for every 1 ounce of gold. So, what's the price of gold compared to silver right now? Well, that when this was posted in uh April 17th, that's how long I've had this tab open on this browser. Uh there there it was 102:1. The gold silver ratio. 102 ounces of silver equal the value of 1 ounce of gold. Now, it's at about 94. Okay, cool. Well, if you if if this reverts to that, the the actual above ground stockpile supplies, that would either require gold
to fall, see, silver could stay where it is and gold could fall to 500 bucks. That pretty much at this point is an impossibility. Uh, you know, they're going to keep on creating currency. So, what's the alternative? If uh gold stands still, uh silver could go to about a thousand if it was to go to I'm not saying that it's going to this ratio, but that's what it would require to get to that 3:1 about a $1,000 an ounce silver. So, uh I don't think it's going there, but his rep his uh final
conclusion here is Okay, cool. And mine is which one are you going to buy? I hope you enjoyed this video. We'll see you next time.
Post a Comment