When it comes to my next move, what's what's the next what's my plans of the next move? I've sort of already started. Hi, Alan Hibbert's with me once again and we've got some viewer comments. Alan, you want to show us what you've got there? I think Dan sent these to you, right? Yes. Yes. Thanks, Mike. I've got a couple I want to go through and they're actually pretty pretty common questions. Basically, people are wondering um at what point do they sell? And what do they turn turn their
precious metals into when that time comes? So, the first question here comes from Steven Fishman. What should I do when silver explodes? Should I sell for fiat? Should I sell and get real estate? Or should I sit with my silver and just hold it until I need something? I don't want to lose the gains I've made. Uh very good comment and we've heard this hundreds of times. So hopefully we can just point people toward this video the next time these questions come in. But I have something called an insiders
program. In the insiders you get to learn what I am doing uh with my uh investments. And uh we used to add a bunch of value ads to that. We had a uh before uh Dan started feeding me all of my you know a whole lot of the stories and so on that I'm able to make videos out of are sent by Dan. So he's be he's also become a research guru on this as far as just researching what's going on with the economy. But we used to have a twominut update every day. So we were paying somebody to aggregate news and
tell people what happened in the world that they didn't hear from the mainstream media. And so every morning that was ready for me. So this this person would start working at like 11 p.m. and work until 500 a.m. The problem was that wasn't what was promised. Insiders, what we promised was that you get to know what I am doing with my investments. And uh uh and it was so costly that we were doing the insiders program as a loss. In other words, I was paying for it. It was uh coming out of my own pocket to be able to give this
information to people. So eventually we ended that and more of that information is going into these videos. The types of things that we make and give away for free. But the insiders program does uh take a purchase of at least 10 ounces of gold or 500 ounces of silver, I believe. uh and I haven't had any changes in my portfolio or anything to add for a few months. So it it is sporadic but whenever there are big changes you get updated. Now uh to answer this question specifically what should I sell for
fiat? Should I uh sell and get real estate or or should I sit with my silver and just hold it until I need something? Um he doesn't want to lose the gains he made. Yes. Silver being so much more volatile than gold. If you look at what happened back in the late 70s, early 80s, silver lagged gold until the the sometime in late 79 and then just blew the doors off of gold when it came to the total returns in just a few months. I believe history will repeat when it comes to that. There will be a point
where gold is perceived as too expensive and when the public starts shifting their preference to silver which is what happened in 79 uh silver will blow the doors off of gold. We can't these these gold silver ratios above 100 are just totally insane. That cannot last. And so uh at 100 if it drops to 25 you just got four times the performance of gold. If it drops to 20, you got five times the performance of gold. Now, what I am going to be watching and something that we are planning uh to add to insiders is
a you know I have 22 uh different indicators that we still have to finish back testing because a lot of them are common knowledge indicators. the Dow gold ratio, gold against the currency supply ratio, uh the gold silver ratio. Those are things that people know about, but there's a whole bunch of proprietary ones that I've come up with that we won't disclose until they become uh you know, widely commented on and then I get to say, oh, we've been tracking that for so many years. It's it's this ratio in
our buyell indicator on the insiders. But what I plan on doing is based on numbers, strictly on numbers and not emotion, trying to sell 20% of my holdings, 20% of the remainder 20. And then you're never out of it. And if gold doubles, the other 80% that you you had, you make such gains on, it doesn't really matter that you sold. It matters a little, but that you sold that 20% uh a little too early. But you want to make sure that you capture around this peak. Anybody that says they can nail the top
is lying. Uh, anybody that does or has uh has in the past or does this time around is just lucky. Uh, they happen to be somebody that made a sale on that particular day. But, um, what do you sell for? Well, if it looks like the dollar is still in trouble, what you want to do is ride your silver down to these low uh gold silver ratios when when it hits uh 20. You may want to sell a percentage and convert it into gold, not into fiat currency or real estate or anything else yet. You want those to bottom and and look for some sort of
confirmation signal. uh real estate is very slow and so the confirmation signal you can wait for a couple of year you can wait a year for it or two years you're not going to it's not going to make a Vbounce bottom uh uh the stock market is much quicker but we have those ratios established and you may want to you know if it gets if the Dow gold uh gets to five uh five ounces of gold equaling the Dow and you're you're uh also getting confirmed by the gold silver ratio uh of dropping below like 25 then you
may want to sell a a portion and convert it into stocks but then if the Dow goes to three or two you might want to do a little more but I have a feeling the Dow gold ratio uh could hit like 0.5 this time around because the bubbles are so much bigger than they were in 1929. 9 and 1966 that we're coming off of the reversion that we are going through. And so um uh if it goes right now I think we're at 12 to1 or something like that. I can't do you know what the Dow gold ratio is Alan? Yeah it was about 12.5
when I looked the other day. Okay so uh 12.5 if it goes to half from this point forward you're going to get 25 times more shares of stock for each ounce that of gold that you own right now. Uh so it's massive gains in wealth. There's that you can convert to gold. You could I if you if if these confirming indicators are all lining up and it looks like uh we're we're nearing the peak then conversion into other assets such as buying businesses. If there's a business that you like uh that's a cash
flowing business, you may want to become a majority stakeholder uh in that business so that you've got control over a small private business. Uh so uh an equity holding like that uh these are all good things. Cash flow real estate uh it all depends. uh I will be you know you and I Allan will be doing studies to try and determine what the most undervalued asset classes are in comparison to gold and silver and uh so it may involve uh not going to fiat currency until you've got to convert it
for the few days that you need it to uh buy that next asset class. Yeah. So this question here was uh more theoretical, right? And the next question is a similar version, but it's actual. Um, this comes from Michael Alt. He says, "Mike Allan, I would love to start hearing about your specific plans for what's next when gold and silver go to the moon. I've heard mentions of real estate, high dividend stocks, but would love a more indepth look at your specific plans because you don't give
financial advice." He's right. Also would love to hear any thoughts on how to minimize the impact of the crazy capital gains taxes on metals. Uh well, the only way you can minimize that impact uh of the cy capital gains taxes, the thing that you can do is you can move to Puerto Rico. Sorry. And uh it's not easy down here uh with regulation and the way banking is done and working with the government and taxes, uh it's really not worth it unless you're going to save millions.
Either pay those taxes or move to Puerto Rico, get an Act 60 and pay zero. Uh that is how to mitigate your taxes. Uh when it comes to um my next move, what's what's the next what's my plans of the next move? I've sort of already started. You know, I bought um a 900 acre farm at the very top of Puerto Rico. And what I'm trying everything I do is missiondriven for some reason all throughout my life. There's got to be a a reason to do it beyond just making a profit. uh it has to make a profit to
survive without profit has become a dirty word and that is a bad sign when profit becomes a dirty word in a society because without profit we all die. It's that simple. You have to personally make a profit that is greater than your expenses to survive unless you're one of those that is getting charity from the government which is actually the majority of the population. net taxation works out, I believe, to about when you go to the Fed's website, find out what they're spending on us each, it's like
32,000 per man, woman, and child. It's the not not just per it's much higher per taxpayer. So, if you got a a family of three, just uh one kid and a spouse that isn't working, you really have to be paying about $90,000 of tax just to be break even for society to where you're not living off of the charity of others. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for everybody. The but these are just numbers from the IRS. Uh so what I'm doing though I've got a mission and it's based on you know one of the
biggest threats that humanity faces right now is that and this was getting to be big news back in 2018 and 19 and then COVID came along. Everybody forgot about it. The world is in the sixth mass extinction event right now. It's called the anthroposine extinction event. The scientists agree that the current rate of extinction now is somewhere between 100 and 1,000 times the normal background rate of extinction. So species that are going extinct and this is very dangerous when it comes to climate change. People that say it's
decided are wrong. Uh because if you go back before Al Gore's data, you will find that there are times where uh temperature rose first and then carbon dioxide followed. So that contradicts the uh climate change theorists. Uh so I say that the jury is still out there. However, you don't see a mass extinction event without a sudden change of the gaseous composition of our atmosphere. And we're going through that rate of that accelerated rate of change right now. And we're in a mass extinction
event. So perhaps we should be slowing down this experiment that we're doing on our atmosphere. And that is what I'm doing with my farm, 900 acres at the very top of Puerto Rico where we have all of these uh first of all, I can grow crops that other people other large farms in Puerto Rico cannot. I can grow broccoli and I can compete with California and Canada, not other Puerto Rican farmers. And that food that is all imported, 80% of uh 85% of Puerto Rico's food is imported. it's uh up to 40% more
expensive. And so that extra profit margin gives me the ability to do experiments in uh sustainable organic regenerative permaculture farming uh that sequesters carbon dioxide and hopefully power this farm off. Right now we're all powered off of solar. We're probably going to be doing a small hydroelectric plant. So we're an electric farm that sequesters a whole lot more carbon dioxide. This is something that mankind uh farming is something mankind does globally on a massive scale that can be turned from
atmospheric carbon positive to atmospheric carbon negative. Right now farming is responsible for 9 to 18% of all greenhouse gas emissions. If we can discover techniques that make this organic, regenerative, sustainable permaculture farming less expensive, more profitable than chemical monoculture. We've just changed the world. Part of the reason that species are going extinct is all the pesticides and chemical fertilizers and herbicides that we use in farming. And we don't use any up here and we're successfully uh
growing these crops. So I'm be I'm going from the financial part of the econ. I think the whole economy is shifting. It was financialized and now it's going back to production and I'm trying to be one of those that produces more than I consume and help pushes the world along and helps solve major problems. And anybody can see what we're we're doing if you go to it's freedom farms is the name of the the farm, but it's fpr.farm. And I'm having an event up here uh at
the end of the month. So the the the 30th of uh May to the uh 3rd of June. Uh and uh you know there will be several people here and we'll be hearing uh from all of these experts and government officials and so on on this project that we're doing. So it's going to be pretty exciting. Uh people can go to ffpr.farm farm to learn about it. Not dot com.farm. So awesome. Is is that event open to the public or no? Uh it's only open we only have just a few seats left and so it's only open to
uh we have to anybody that wants to come can submit why they want to come and how they can push this thing forward. There is an events page on the website. Beautiful. And you do have another event that you wanted to mention. Oh, yes. I'm going to be at Rebel Capitalist Live in Orlando, Florida. And that happens this coming Thursday, I think, is when it starts. Thursday or Friday. Uh, and George Gammon is, you know, there's a lot of people at this event that are smarter than I am, I have to admit. Uh,
and George Gammon is one of them. You want to hear from George Gammon. Brent Johnson, uh, lives here in Puerto Rico. uh runs a fund. Very, very smart. We agree on certain things, we disagree on certain things. Oh, Kenny, you know, Kenny was part of the Rich Dad team. So, I traveled the world with Kenny. I've appeared uh Ken Mroy. Uh I've appeared with him now. He I I think he's a billionaire now. He's got his own private jet. He's got uh more than either 2,000 or 20,000 doors. I can't
remember. He owns huge apartment complexes and you want to learn from as many people as possible. Uh Kenny is one of the people that I've been learning from to go into the next phase because one of the other assets that I might be going into is cash flow real estate beyond my farming. Robert Kiyosaki. Robert gave me my start in this industry. Joseph Wang uh used to work at the Fed and he was the one at the trading desk during QE. Joseph Wang got to spend more currency, more US dollars than any person in history. This guy got
to spend trillions. Basically, about 8 trillion is what he got to spend. I mean, he didn't get to keep any of it personally, but he was buying all the mortgage back securities in US treasuries for the Federal Reserve during QE. Rick Rule. So, scroll down another line here. Rick Rule. Uh he is one of the most uh eloquent speakers I've ever heard and uh he really puts things in perspective of an an incredible mind. I've had him on my channel many times. Uh Jason Hartman has become a friend of mine. Really always
looks on the bright side. He sort of thinks that I look on the doomsday side. I look on the doomsday side for the general economy. I'm I view myself as looking on the bright side because I have been in the you know other than Bitcoin which I'm also in but gold and silver have been the best performing asset of this century. How can that not be the brightest side of things? And then the MC of this event is Robert Helms who I just interviewed uh last Wednesday. I don't believe his interview
is up yet. You'll be hearing from him. He's become a personal friend of mine and what a guy. Uh and again like he owns the largest hotel in Bise. He's had businesses all over the place. And so uh you really want to hear from all of these people to expand your vision beyond just precious metals and beyond the doomsday stuff that is h in the economy. I have to admit to everybody that uh reading about all of this bad stuff and all of these bad choices that the politicians make is depressing. It
is very hard on me. Uh sometimes I just want to uh you know I've got my own mountain but it's in in a tropical area. I I always envision myself up in the Rockies or the Sierra Neadas. Uh but I just want to go to a mountain and shut out the rest of the world and take time off from all of this. the um stupidity of and then I see the way uh man treats his fellow man uh with all of these wars and uh you know in the previous administration we were going toward censorship and a lot of government
control and then in this administration we're going toward tariffs and just all of these really bad ideas that infringe on us just living. I agree completely. I agree. Hi, this is just a quick reminder. We're offering you free silver at golds.com as a thank you for choosing us as your dealer. Just click the link below for details.
Post a Comment